Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Uh oh!

Hunter Biden calls for investigation into leaks of his personal information​

Hunter legally abandoned his laptop and signed a document for work that outlined that specific.
Mac Issac followed the law. I'd bet if it made it to court, it would be tossed very quickly.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A lawyer for President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter, has asked the Justice Department to investigate close allies of former President Donald Trump and others who he says accessed and disseminated personal data from a laptop that was dropped off at a Delaware computer repair shop in 2019.

In a separate letter, Biden’s attorneys have also asked Fox News host Tucker Carlson to retract and apologize for what they say are false and defamatory claims made repeatedly about him on-air, including implying without evidence that he had unauthorized access to classified documents found at his father’s home.

More at the link below...

Good to see Hunter fighting back. What do you think?

This reminds me of the 2016 election...

When Hillary's incriminating emails were leaked to the public ... she didn't spend any effort trying to convince people that the information in those emails was false or misleading.

What Hillary and her minions did scream about what that the incriminating information was leaked in the first place.

It's like a murderer claiming that it's not fair to convict him of the crime just because his fingerprints were all over the corpse.

After all, he never meant for those fingerprints to be found.

This reminds me of the 2016 election...

When Hillary's incriminating emails were leaked to the public ... she didn't spend any effort trying to convince people that the information in those emails was false or misleading.

What Hillary and her minions did scream about what that the incriminating information was leaked in the first place.

It's like a murderer claiming that it's not fair to convict him of the crime just because his fingerprints were all over the corpse.

After all, he never meant for those fingerprints to be found.

Uh oh!

Hunter Biden calls for investigation into leaks of his personal information​

quotes: “This marks a new approach by Hunter Biden and his team,” the source told CBS News. “He is not going to sit quietly by as questionable characters continue to violate his rights and media organizations peddling in lies try to defame him.”

"Biden lost his mother and sister in a car crash injuring him and his brother when he was just two years old, and later, that same brother, Beau Biden, the longtime Delaware Attorney General, died from an aggressive cancer of the brain."

1675314011982.png

Discovery, here we come! :auiqs.jpg::dance:
they will fold:

quotes:

Hunter Biden’s Lawyers Put Fox News on Notice, Demand Retractions and an Apology – Or Risk a Defamation Lawsuit​

The attorneys also fired off threatening letters to others, including Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani.
Biden has been the subject of unyielding coverage in conservative media after he reportedly left his now-infamous laptop in a Delaware repair store and failed to retrieve it in 2019.
A repairman, John Paul Mac Isaac, rummaged through the computer and made copies of the hard drive, which contains information about Biden’s business dealings, as well as salacious photos and videos of Biden seemingly engaging in illegal activity. Mac Isaac sent a copy to Giuliani, who worked to make it public.

please F()k off. Hunter is directing his attorney(s).

go way
Hunter is directing .. his crack supply for his addiction .. I mean his daughter that he and Joe choose to ignore .. even to the point of denying her to take the Biden name ... I mean abandoning his laptop with incriminating evidence ... I mean ... well .. yeah .. we can see he's a leader to direct attorneys (lol)

Hunter legally abandoned his laptop and signed a document for work that outlined that specific.
Mac Issac followed the law. I'd bet if it made it to court, it would be tossed very quickly.
Absolutely. Once the contract he signed became effective, that laptop and its contents were Mac Isaac's to dispose of as he saw fit. He gave a copy away and gave the original to FBI to hide away. They can't even get him for withholding it from "law enforcement".

Absolutely. Once the contract he signed became effective, that laptop and its contents were Mac Isaac's to dispose of as he saw fit. He gave a copy away and gave the original to FBI to hide away. They can't even get him for withholding it from "law enforcement".
tell it to the Judge

LOL

Forum List

Back