Hunter Biden's Gun

Well this is a whole lot of "WTF?"

Did he lie on the BATF Form about his drug addiction when he bought it? And why did the Secret Service try to cover it up?

"On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.

Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.

But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws..."

Sources: Secret Service inserted itself into case of Hunter Biden’s gun
Quite a heap of undocumented, uncorroborated hearsay. Hallie Hunter could possibly have been charged with improper disposal of a firearm, I suppose, but Hunter Biden's answer to “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” was accurate if he was not a druggie at the time.

I doubt that this one has anywhere to go. We'll just have to await all the lurid revelations from "Hunter's laptop from hell", I guess.
was accurate if he was not a druggie at the time
Just like going to bed drunk and not drinking until the morning?

Did he lie on the BATF Form about his drug addiction when he bought it? And why did the Secret Service try to cover it up?

"On Oct. 23, 2018, President Joe Biden’s son Hunter and daughter in law Hallie were involved in a bizarre incident in which Hallie took Hunter’s gun and threw it in a trash can behind a grocery store, only to return later to find it gone.

Delaware police began investigating, concerned that the trash can was across from a high school and that the missing gun could be used in a crime, according to law enforcement officials and a copy of the police report obtained by POLITICO.

But a curious thing happened at the time: Secret Service agents approached the owner of the store where Hunter bought the gun and asked to take the paperwork involving the sale, according to two people, one of whom has firsthand knowledge of the episode and the other was briefed by a Secret Service agent after the fact.

The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws..."

Quite a heap of undocumented, uncorroborated hearsay. Hallie Hunter could possibly have been charged with improper disposal of a firearm, I suppose, but Hunter Biden's answer to “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?” was accurate if he was not a druggie at the time.

I doubt that this one has anywhere to go. We'll just have to await all the lurid revelations from "Hunter's laptop from hell", I guess.
was accurate if he was not a druggie at the time
Just like going to bed drunk and not drinking until the morning?

~~~~~~
Except we know he's been addicted and discharged from the Navy before and since 2014...

**********​
**********​

Except we know he's been addicted and discharged from the Navy before and since 2014...

**********​
**********​
Hunter Biden's history of problems with addiction has not been hidden.

Was he telling the truth at the time he responded, "No" to a question on a Firearms Transaction Record, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?"

No evidence that he was lying has been presented.

If it is ever discovered that he was, on Oct. 12, 2018, an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance, he should be charged.

In some shit hole countries, political opponents and their families are subjected to "Lock her up! Lock her up!" mob rule without evidence, indictment, trial, and conviction, but that is unconstitutional and antithetical to America's justice system.

That also applies regarding anything accusatory on "Hunter's Laptop from Hell!" if it is ever extracted from Giuliani's skivvies.

The rules of evidence pertain and are impervious to partisan agendas, whether it is Donny. Jr., Eric, or Hunter that is the political target.

Background checks for thee but not for me.
Paperwork at the gun shop means background check was done
it also means hunter lied on it,,
Does it? Was he ever convicted of any drug crimes? A past addiction doesn't disqualify one from anything.
wrong again,,
I'm afraid that's not true either.

But on the plus side you've got a perfect record so far today! Not one single thing you've said is true!
telling me I'm wrong doesnt mean I am,,
You're absolutely correct! Score one for you!

Me telling you you're wrong isn't what makes you wrong, it's the facts that do that!

Does it? Was he ever convicted of any drug crimes? A past addiction doesn't disqualify one from anything.
wrong again,,

But on the plus side you've got a perfect record so far today! Not one single thing you've said is true!
telling me I'm wrong doesnt mean I am,,
You're absolutely correct! Score one for you!

Me telling you you're wrong isn't what makes you wrong, it's the facts that do that!

\and youve given none,,,

There's only one reason someone throws a gun in a trash can. Do you know what it is?

There's only one reason someone throws a gun in a trash can. Do you know what it is?
Hunter's wife was afraid that he would shoot her?
Hunter's wife was afraid that she would shoot him?
Hunter's wife had plugged an insolent barista at Starbucks?
Hunter's wife plays treasure hunt games with Hunter?
Hunter's wife is not environmentally woke and doesn't recycle?

It really appears that some people are very pissy about the popular President, and hope to somehow savage him through his family.

Hunter may bear watching, but they've yet to find an adequate pretext to "Lock him up! Lock him up!"

He lied on the ATF background form to obtain the firearm, he claimed he never used drugs. That is a felony.
False. The question did not ask if he had ever used drugs:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

wrong again,,

Not one single thing you've said is true!

Secret Service said it has no record of agents getting involved.

As much as I think Hunter is a slimewad and his dad is brain dead moron, you are going to need more than this to make something stick.

Sure, that's why the Secret Service got involved....what a dope

As much as I think Hunter is a slimewad and his dad is brain dead moron, you are going to need more than this to make something stick.

Of course the SS is going to have no record of it. Their job is to protect Joe Biden and his family members.

Sure, that's why the Secret Service got involved....what a dope

Of course the SS is going to have no record of it. Their job is to protect Joe Biden and his family members.

I am not to that point yet.

If Hunter Biden gets a gun, then so should. I am glad the Biden supporters her support him having personal firearms. Why wouldn’t you want that for all? Better yet.... remember Obama phones? Time for Biden guns.

If Hunter Biden gets a gun, then so should. I am glad the Biden supporters her support him having personal firearms. Why wouldn’t you want that for all? Better yet.... remember Obama phones? Time for Biden guns.

Do we know that the Boulder, Colorado shooter from last week, didn't purchase his firearm with his Biden Bucks stimulus payment?

Would they even tell us if he did?

Do we know that the Boulder, Colorado shooter from last week, didn't purchase his firearm with his Biden Bucks stimulus payment?

Would they even tell us if he did?

Guns for all. If it is good enough for Hunter Biden, it’s good enough for US.

wrong again,,

Not one single thing you've said is true!
Like what? Please, show me the error of my ways, point out the untrue things I said.

Forum List

Back