Biden schedule for 3/25: Nothing until his 1:15 presser.

Another troll and lying thread for nostradumbass.

"Review the questions?"

Are you lying about Biden getting the questions in advance or are you being your typical numbnuts self and condemning him for being prepared?

Last edited:
I guess he will need his naps, meds, tapioca and hours to review the questions he will be asked.

Once could hardly call it a "presser" when he refuses to answer the press questions.

Is Bidxen really as stupid, unintelligible, and secretive as he sounds, or did the cat get his tongue?

Practicing.
"Vice Presnddnt..Presldam..President! President Kamarris..Harris..President Harris"
"It's Vice President Harris, Joe. You're the President"
"C'mon man, I know that. I'm the Presssnndt..Pretzelman..
joe-biden.jpg

• Banned

"Review the questions?"

Are you lying about Biden getting the questions in advance or are you being your typical numbnuts self and condemning him for being prepared?
I'm going off of his history of demanding questions in advance, Dummy.

"Review the questions?"

In other words you were lying.

Show me a story where journalists were required to submit their questions in advance for this press conference?

"Review the questions?"

Show me a story where journalists were asked to submit ther questions in advance for this press conference?

Don Lemon didn't tell you?

I guess he will need his naps, meds, tapioca and hours to review the questions he will be asked.

Once could hardly call it a "presser" when he refuses to answer the press questions.

Is Bidxen really as stupid, unintelligible, and secretive as he sounds, or did the cat get his tongue?

I have discovered that this simple question, posed to a Biden voter, leaves him speechless:

"Who is more stupid, you or Joe Biden?"

"Review the questions?"

Every President's Admin wants the questions in advance. Wouldn't you? Just none gets them.

"Review the questions?"

Every President's Admin wants the questions in advance. Wouldn't you? Just none gets them.

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

"Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton"

You imagine that this fool could answer extemporaneously?????????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.
The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

1616683321463.png

Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling*Joe wil be sitting in his lazy boy watching cartoons with an IV in his arm until showtime.
Plugs will hold his big press conference at 1:15 p.m ET.

CBS News plans to carry his remarks live on local CBS stations as a Special Report. CBSN will broadcast the press conference in full as well
. :popcorn: :laughing0301:

"Review the questions?"

"Just none gets them."

Nonsense.

Democrats do.

"Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton"

You imagine that this fool could answer extemporaneously?????????

Here’s the ‘word salad’ President:

"...when they need to ...when they need to dis.....when they need to ah....when they ding the national guard.....we're gonna ....we're gonna depose....the.....we're gonna enforce the....excuse me, employ.....the reconfect act....go out there and dictate companies build and do....but if it waits, it takes a long time....."

Al Sharpton must be his elocution teacher.

BTW....the journalist asking the question then asked if she could pose the question to the vice-president elect so as to get a coherent answer......what does that tell you?

This is your man.
The man you Democrats put in office: says "I don't know what I'm signing.....' but signs it anyway.

View attachment 472124

A Press Release isn't a Presidential Debate and Biden ain't Hillary. The "Whatabouthillary" is old news. Move on with something fresher. How about his dementia or tripping. Anything that's current.

Forum List

Back