Hunter Biden says he does not REMEMBER if he dropped off a laptp for repair?

Hunter Derangement Syndrome.

Syndi: Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage!

Syndi: Why the obsession with Hunter?

LOL, fuck wad ...
Hunter isn't a paid advisor to the President, and isn't wasting taxpayer money and Secret Service time flying all around the world to conduct secret business deals and collect bribes.

Desperation time for right wing whacko when they gotta drag in Hunter Biden. They should be worried about that Gaetz cockroach instead.

What the fuck? This is a big fat fucking lie.

If you believe this, you are a dumb ass or a rabid partisan.

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has "no idea whether or not" the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was "certainly" a possibility, before raising several other theories.
"There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me," Hunter Biden said in the interview. "It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the -- that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me."

:laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :aargh:

One thing read from this, and that is that Hunter undoubtedly recognizes the content as being his, but he's not sure exactly how they got the content. Hacked ???? ROTFLMBO

I thought Joe told us that 50 senior intelligence officers and 4 formers Intelligence Chiefs debunked the laptop story.
Do you have a funtioning media at all over there?
It is not the media's job to reveal the truth. Investigating corrupt politicians is an extremely dangerous task - they will kill you.
That sounded like something you'd hear out of Russia, China, Nazi Germany, and Japan pre-world war two. Has America gotten this bad now ?? If so then we can now be considered as hypocrites for us ever declaring war on other nation's for treating their citizen's like they did.

Syndi: Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage!

LOL, fuck wad ...
Hunter isn't a paid advisor to the President, and isn't wasting taxpayer money and Secret Service time flying all around the world to conduct secret business deals and collect bribes.

You think Hunter wasn't collecting bribes?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

My God, you're dumber than a door stop ...

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Desperation time for right wing whacko when they gotta drag in Hunter Biden. They should be worried about that Gaetz cockroach instead.
Depends on the degree's of activities wouldn't you think, otherwise you hope Gaetz is way worse than Hunter don't you ??? If he is (In which I doubt bigley), then the carma will soon catch up to him also.

Your motivation is purely political.

LOL, fuck wad ...

Wrong

I thought Joe told us that 50 senior intelligence officers and 4 formers Intelligence Chiefs debunked the laptop story.
It is not the media's job to reveal the truth. Investigating corrupt politicians is an extremely dangerous task - they will kill you.
That sounded like something you'd hear out of Russia, China, Nazi Germany, and Japan pre-world war two. Has America gotten this bad now ?? If so then we can now be considered as hypocrites for us ever declaring war on other nation's for treating their citizen's like they did.
I do not think the United States declared war on any society for the way they treated their citizens, except the American South.

Biden family is the biggest Irish organised crime family since the days of Whitey Bulger.
And both family empires enjoyed FBI protection.
Maybe Hunter is an FBI snitch who was promised immunity.

apparently the medias job is to convince people old Joe is still a functioning human

I do not think the United States declared war on any society for the way they treated their citizens, except the American South.
When war was declared, that aspect of it was definitely part of it's legitimacy, and it was used to pump up the troops using their compassion as a useful tool in the toolbox.

Forum List

Back