Hunter Biden says he does not REMEMBER if he dropped off a laptp for repair?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What the fuck? This is a big fat fucking lie.

If you believe this, you are a dumb ass or a rabid partisan.

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has "no idea whether or not" the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was "certainly" a possibility, before raising several other theories.
"There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me," Hunter Biden said in the interview. "It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the -- that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me."

:laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :banana: :aargh:

It was a shame that Rudy was ignored after all the hard work he put in to bring this evidence to law enforcement officials. It looked like a slam dunk case until the Deep State got involved.

Hunter Biden told CBS News in an interview clip released on Friday that he has "no idea whether or not" the laptop belongs to him, but acknowledged that it was "certainly" a possibility, before raising several other theories.
"There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me," Hunter Biden said in the interview. "It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was the -- that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me. Or that there was a laptop stolen from me."

Well, with all the illicit drugs running through he body, enough to put you and I into jail, it is possible he dropped it off in a coke-induced stupor.

SMITH: You don't know -- yes or no -- if the laptop was yours?

BIDEN: I don't have any idea. I have no idea.

SMITH: So it could have been yours?

BIDEN: Of course, certainly.

There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me.

:laughing0301:

Well, with all the illicit drugs running through he body, enough to put you and I into jail, it is possible he dropped it off in a coke-induced stupor.

Its also possible he knows it is his.

Russians put fake photos on the laptop?

He knows it is his with 100% certainty. He also knows, with 100% certainty, that the American media will cover for him.

He knows it is his with 100% certainty. He also knows, with 100% certainty, that the American media will cover for him.

Absolutely. Its a damn shame.

I thought Joe told us that 50 senior intelligence officers and 4 formers Intelligence Chiefs debunked the laptop story.
Do you have a funtioning media at all over there?

I thought Joe told us that 50 senior intelligence officers and 4 formers Intelligence Chiefs debunked the laptop story.
Do you have a funtioning media at all over there?
No, we have a ministry of propaganda. It's basically a cartel of apparatchiks that parrot bullshit while most of the people in the country seems to like being mushrooms.

Hunter Derangement Syndrome.

Syndi: Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage! Don Jr! Eric! Ivanka! Rage rage rage!

Syndi: Why the obsession with Hunter?

LOL, fuck wad ...

Forum List

Back