Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor

The Bidens are giving the Clintons a run for their money on being the most corrupt family in politics.

Of course we now see that worthless shithead Obama living in a mega mansion and his bank account growing by leaps and bounds.
The Trump family are the ones with past court cases indicating corruption as far back as the '70s and as recently as Trump University fraud and the loss of charitable status for their fake charity. The family has multiple cases in courts and must be spending many millions on defense lawyers.
By the way, both Obama's sell millions of books. Probably pisses you off how easy it has been for them to make so many millions just from talking in a microphone and have their stories transcribed and made into a book.

Where is evidence Biden received millions from Moscow mayors wife? Thread is a lie.
Hunter will be screaming that as he clangs his coffee cup on the bars of his cell to get his daddies attention in a nearby cell. This is America's new crime family. And lets make sure they check their White privilege before they enter the courtroom for sentencing. MAGA, for honest government.
Why didn't you answer the question?

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

The entire reason for the report is confirmed to be false.

No

Followed by (wait for it)

No.
Ha!

Read the report and tell me where it says anything about Hunter Biden's position on Burisma being used to get Shokin fired. Take your time. It's going to be difficult given that doesn't appear in the report.

Or did you forget what started your little witch hunt?

Wait....
Aren't you the same denier who claims every negative report about Trump is TRUE ?

And every negative report about Dems is False?

How predictable......How boring

When a Republican Senate Report from a right wing nutter like Ron Johnson debunks the nonsense story about Biden in Ukraine, then I think it's safe to say that the case is closed on this one.

In the long run, the Bidens will be absolved of any wrong doing. NOT because they are innocent, but because they are part of the Swamp Cult.

The Cult protects it's own.

In the long run, the Bidens will be absolved of any wrong doing. NOT because they are innocent, but because they are part of the Swamp Cult.

Let me translate this:
I have been lead to believe things that I refuse to admit aren’t true so I will invent vague accusations to make up for the fact that there is zero evidence to support my beliefs.

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

Yeah---the Russians, the Chinese, Burisma just love them a cokehead with no power and toss millions $$$$ at him-------it has nothing to do with his corrupt daddy and his influence who brags of extorting from foreign entities.

No one would have given Hunter a penny, except whose his daddy is. Oh and fyi, I sure that money that hunter was getting wasn't used for drugs and hookers for hunter---------you know alot of it made its way to Joe. Subpoena both of their bank accounts.

The Bidens are giving the Clintons a run for their money on being the most corrupt family in politics.

Of course we now see that worthless shithead Obama living in a mega mansion and his bank account growing by leaps and bounds.
The Trump family are the ones with past court cases indicating corruption as far back as the '70s and as recently as Trump University fraud and the loss of charitable status for their fake charity. The family has multiple cases in courts and must be spending many millions on defense lawyers.
By the way, both Obama's sell millions of books. Probably pisses you off how easy it has been for them to make so many millions just from talking in a microphone and have their stories transcribed and made into a book.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Trump has less money being President than he did as he was before getting the office.

Meanwhile these filthy ass Democrats get rich with corruption. We see that all the time.

Biden may be a dumbass but he has learned how to get his family rich with selling government influence as a VP.

Obama is a worthless nitwit Negro that should have been shinning shoes instead of getting rich with corrupt politics.

Slick Willy and Crooked Hillary wrote the book on corruption.

Democrats are the scum of the country. We all know that.

No

No.
Ha!

Read the report and tell me where it says anything about Hunter Biden's position on Burisma being used to get Shokin fired. Take your time. It's going to be difficult given that doesn't appear in the report.

Wait....
Aren't you the same denier who claims every negative report about Trump is TRUE ?

When a Republican Senate Report from a right wing nutter like Ron Johnson debunks the nonsense story about Biden in Ukraine, then I think it's safe to say that the case is closed on this one.

You are obviously a government boot licker.....government does it....you love it.
let me guess....you also endorse tax hikes for all and taking from the rich?

Last time...the ONLY reason the Bidens will get off scott free is that government is a Swamp CULT and protects it's own.

But since you readily buy any and all shit the government sells, you can't see the very swamp you're sinking in.
You probably enjoy the smell.

Yeah---the Russians, the Chinese, Burisma just love them a cokehead with no power and toss millions $$$$ at him-------it has nothing to do with his corrupt daddy and his influence who brags of extorting from foreign entities.

No one would have given Hunter a penny, except whose his daddy is. Oh and fyi, I sure that money that hunter was getting wasn't used for drugs and hookers for hunter---------you know alot of it made its way to Joe. Subpoena both of their bank accounts.
Who cares who pays Hunter Biden? Not your money, not your problem.

No

No.
Ha!

Wait....

You are obviously a government boot licker.....government does it....you love it.
let me guess....you also endorse tax hikes for all and taking from the rich?

Last time...the ONLY reason the Bidens will get off scott free is that government is a Swamp CULT and protects it's own.

But since you readily buy any and all shit the government sells, you can't see the very swamp you're sinking in.
You probably enjoy the smell.
They’re not “getting off” since the allegations were bullshit to begin with. You’re a victim of Russian disinformation.

Let me translate this:
I have been lead to believe things that I refuse to admit aren’t true so I will invent vague accusations to make up for the fact that there is zero evidence to support my beliefs.

No, you CHOOSE to ignore the evidence.
There is plenty evidence the democrats have sold out America MANY times.

Problem with you is you're a boot licker lacking the ability to think outside what CNN tells you.

Amazing how DemonRats believe that there is only 1 corrupt person in government and base most of their accusations on things he did before he was president.

meanwhile they believe everything else any DemonRat politician tells them. They think that all DemonRat politicians have dedicated their life to public service and have given up their livelihoods to do so.

They don’t believe that DemonRats use tax payer dollars to enrich themselves and sold out the country. It’s disgusting how many DemonRats who make less than 200k/yearhave net worth’s over 100m.

Let me translate this:

Problem with you is you're a boot licker lacking the ability to think outside what CNN tells you.

If the tramp org can take money from Russians what is wrong with Hunter Biden doing the same thing.

" Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.

His his tax return show that the monies came from his best seller books and speeches just like with the clintons and no problem. Meanwhile your scumbag orange clown is a total fraud proven by his few text returns for 1994. Worst businessman worst president's greatest con man ever. Brainwashed functional moron

Let me translate this:

If the tramp org can take money from Russians what is wrong with Hunter Biden doing the same thing.

" Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.

so you admit both Trump and Biden took money from Ukraine!

You use an example of Trump from 2008, 8 years before he was president.

Biden did it while VP and used tax payer money to leverage deals. Trump used his own business holdings.

Thanks for confirming the Bidens are corrupt

what an idiot you are!!!!

Amazing how DemonRats believe that there is only 1 corrupt person in government and base most of their accusations on things he did before he was president.

meanwhile they believe everything else any DemonRat politician tells them. They think that all DemonRat politicians have dedicated their life to public service and have given up their livelihoods to do so.

They don’t believe that DemonRats use tax payer dollars to enrich themselves and sold out the country. It’s disgusting how many DemonRats who make less than 200k/yearhave net worth’s over 100m.
There is no mystery about their best-selling books speeches and Harry Reid's real estate. Just about your fraud con man clown, brainwashed functional moron

Let me translate this:

You obviously have no clue what I stand for.

In MANY posts I have said EVERYONE in DC is part of the Cult. And it's true.

Unlike you, I realize that NEITHER party has Americans best interests in mind.
They just play a good cop bad cop game to keep you believing and to keep Americans at each others throats.

The NUMBER ONE greatest fear in DC is the American people coming together.
That would spell their demise. Good for them so many Americans are bread loaf stupid and it will never happen.

They will continue playing us against each other and we will keep cutting each others throats, keeping the attention away from the real source of evil (DC).....as planned and expected.

Let me translate this:

If there were evidence it would have appeared in this report.

Guess what? It’s not in there.

Not that any of you idiots ever bother to read this stuff.

Forum List

Back