Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

The entire reason for the report is confirmed to be false.
:icon_rolleyes:
And of course you are simply lying again, as usual.

You're pathetic. :auiqs.jpg:
If I’m lying, you’ll be able to provide citations from the report that disproves me.

Go for it. Let’s see what you got.

In the long run, the Bidens will be absolved of any wrong doing. NOT because they are innocent, but because they are part of the Swamp Cult.

The Cult protects it's own.
Let me translate this:
I have been lead to believe things that I refuse to admit aren’t true so I will invent vague accusations to make up for the fact that there is zero evidence to support my beliefs.

No, you CHOOSE to ignore the evidence.
There is plenty evidence the democrats have sold out America MANY times.

Problem with you is you're a boot licker lacking the ability to think outside what CNN tells you.
If there were evidence it would have appeared in this report.

Guess what? It’s not in there.

Not that any of you idiots ever bother to read this stuff.

You are a fool and a tool. Bet you can't wait to get on your knees and give Uncle Sam a BJ
SENATORS are part of the Swamp Cult. REPRESENTATIVES are part of the SWAMP CULT.
ALL Presidents are part of the Swamp Cult. They have no choice.
You go to DC, you WILL Toe The Line.
Your beloved report came from the Swamp Cult.
What the hell is wrong with you?

The report confirmed there was no influence from Hunter Biden on any policy decision of the US government.

If I’m lying, you’ll be able to provide citations from the report that disproves me.

What a dumb ass.

"A Report" and you're convinced?

There was a report on Benghazi.
There was a report on Hillary using a private server.

So all of that is definitely true, since it was "In a Report"

What a moron

In the long run, the Bidens will be absolved of any wrong doing. NOT because they are innocent, but because they are part of the Swamp Cult.

Let me translate this:
I have been lead to believe things that I refuse to admit aren’t true so I will invent vague accusations to make up for the fact that there is zero evidence to support my beliefs.

Problem with you is you're a boot licker lacking the ability to think outside what CNN tells you.

You are a fool and a tool. Bet you can't wait to get on your knees and give Uncle Sam a BJ
SENATORS are part of the Swamp Cult. REPRESENTATIVES are part of the SWAMP CULT.

A cult is a group of people who are indoctrinated to believe false things and unable to be persuaded out of it because of their brainwashing.

My friend, this describes you perfectly.

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges.

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

BJ - Tick Tock
/——/ The Lame Stream Media is ignoring this story as fast as humanly possible.

Amazing how DemonRats believe that there is only 1 corrupt person in government and base most of their accusations on things he did before he was president.

meanwhile they believe everything else any DemonRat politician tells them. They think that all DemonRat politicians have dedicated their life to public service and have given up their livelihoods to do so.

They don’t believe that DemonRats use tax payer dollars to enrich themselves and sold out the country. It’s disgusting how many DemonRats who make less than 200k/yearhave net worth’s over 100m.
There is no mystery about their best-selling books speeches and Harry Reid's real estate. Just about your fraud con man clown, brainwashed functional moron
What? Book speeches and Harry Reid? What are you arguing? This is about Ukraine/Russia.

what’s next? Are you going to cry about Trumps tax returns 10 years ago?

What a dumb ass.

"A Report" and you're convinced?

There was a report on Benghazi.
There was a report on Hillary using a private server.

So all of that is definitely true, since it was "In a Report"

What a moron

You don't appear to be the kind of person who reads these types of reports. Did you read the Benghazi report? How about the report on the Midyear Investigation?

Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges.

A bombshell report from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) and the Committee on Finance makes a series of damning new allegations against Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat presidential nominee.

The investigation launched after Finance Committee Chairman Charles Grassley (R-IA) publicly raised conflict-of-interest concerns about the sale of a U.S. company to a Chinese firm with ties to Hunter Biden a month before Congress was notified about a whistleblower complaint that was the catalyst for Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald Trump. The Senate’s investigation relied on records from the U.S. government, Democrat lobbying groups, and interviews of numerous current and former officials.

BJ - Tick Tock

SHHHHHHHHH!

The New York Times is keeping this a secret!

A cult is a group of people who are indoctrinated to believe false things and unable to be persuaded out of it because of their brainwashing.

Except you are the one kissing ass defending democrats....and on your knees giving big gubbment BJ's

And I say they are ALL part of the cult.

looks like it describes you perfectly...and I am NOT your friend. I avoid indoctrinated government hugging idiots

You are attempting to fallaciously shift the burden of proof, you fucking pathetic lying imbecile.

Logically, the onus is on you to back up your assertion, not on others to prove you wrong, you stupid pathetic jackass.

You're an idiot.

Why are you lying to the USMB forum again, jackass?

Except you are the one kissing ass defending democrats....and on your knees giving big gubbment BJ's

looks like it describes you perfectly...and I am NOT your friend. I avoid indoctrinated government hugging idiots

Indoctrination is believing things without evidence. Your anti-government conspiracy is precisely that.

Bull fucking shit.

CCP democrats think that lying is their super power, that if you JUST LIE HARD ENOUGH you can change reality, just like the super hero movies that are your religion.

The SECOND the report hit, the disgusting little Goebbles at the New York Times ran a "Nothing to see here, move along" pile of shit, lying their fucking heads off in an attempt to get in front of the highly damaging report, and to set the tone for the mindless maggots like you .

Imagine if Don Jr. had gotten $3.2 million in cash from the wife of the Moscow Mayor? You and your fellow Himmlers would be shrieking from the Rooftops "SEE - COLLUSION"

Indoctrination is believing things without evidence. Your anti-government conspiracy is precisely that.

Supreme Ignorance is believing every thing government tells you and every report that supports your view.
Your lack of willingness to see the bigger picture is just that.

Let me translate this:

Dude you are the epitome of The Bubble Cult.

To all Lefties crying that the Bidens are Saints......

Like Democrats have no history of selling out their country for a buck......please

The Democrat party IS THE PARTY of wealth, greed, corruption and Power Mongering along with Fear Mongering.

And will destroy America
Notice how all of them got their kids and relatives cushy jobs in government. Including the state level.

US Foreign aid goes in, cash comes out. The corrupt democrats have a veritable machine going here.

We FINALLY have PROOF of Russian Collusion, and as we KNEW ALL ALONG, the democrats are the ones in bed with Putin.

BJ - Tick Tock

Ex Moscow layer, right from Russia, I don't do the daily wire, can't stand the ads, got anything else.
Well, if youre interested, there is this thing called Google where you can find all sorts of articles about Biden's sons illegal payoffs. I bet you avoid those articles though as much as your trying to avoid this one.

BJ - Tick Tock

Ex Moscow layer, right from Russia, I don't do the daily wire, can't stand the ads, got anything else.
ya, 3.5 million

Forum List

Back