Hunter Biden pwns the Oversight Committee and the House Judiciary Committee

Here is a section of Hunter Biden’s testimony. He sure made the Republicans look foolish. But that’s not hard!
View attachment 910940

LOL

page 135

So, let me get this straight Toro ……..Crackhead burps out “No” to a series of questions by Chicom Swallowswell that have nothing to do with anything, and are reminiscent of Adumb Schifferbrain’s Fairy Tell Time during the impeachment, and you think that constitutes Crackhead owning the committee?

:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

And your bullshit case against him is already falling apart under any scrutiny. But keep trying. Laughing at your constant failures is mildly amusing.
Me?
I don't have a case bullshit or otherwise.
You'll need to take your complaint up with the FBI.
But don't forget
Lying to the FBI is a crime.

I see things very clearly, just trying to help out folks like you.
Sure sure, let's go with that.

1709351762948.png

And your bullshit case against him is already falling apart under any scrutiny. But keep trying. Laughing at your constant failures is mildly amusing.
You mad MAGA homeboy?

Mad cuz Hunter handed Gaetz's ass back to him right along with subhuman ape Trump's other asseaters on that committee who have nothing on the Biden's? Nothing but slander & lies?

Keep shedding those MAGA tears on Trump's ass.

They do? Where's all this evidence you're yapping about? Or is it more spoonfed bullshit you heard on Fake News, Trump trained seal?

Or has the taste of Trump's ass caused you to hear voices in your head?
Go look it up Xiden assmuncher. Facts hurt your little pea brain. So of course you ASSume that anything slapping the hell out of you and your bullshit isn’t true. Keep clinging asshole. Your tears will be epic.

You mad MAGA homeboy?

Mad cuz Hunter handed Gaetz's ass back to him right along with subhuman ape Trump's other asseaters on that committee who have nothing on the Biden's? Nothing but slander & lies?

Keep shedding those MAGA tears on Trump's ass.
No you fucking homo POS. Hunter got owned and is nothing but a criminal. Keep desperately, pathetically trying to claim some sort of win for the criminal you love.

Forum List

Back