Hunter Biden pwns the Oversight Committee and the House Judiciary Committee

Denial is a sad refuge for those who refuse to face the truth.
Truth?
From MAGA?
1709335832435.gif

Trump jizzed all over himself on J6 watching the teeeveee as the violent coup attempt unfolded.

That's why he's soiling himself at the thought of going to trial.
Sounds like Trump has it all beat. The Democrats are just too corrupt for their own good. They climb on each other trying to when some kind of prize for the most corrupt. Fanny! Hahahahahaha

Swallwell of all people asking such questions. I mean, I get that Hunter is the son of the greatest administration in U.S history, but Swallwell?

What if the next GOP member asks, "did you dad ever date a spy from Communist China"? "Did your dad ever get support from the spy he dated for his election campaign?"

I mean you have to be some kind of stupid (or willingly ignorant) to fall for a honeytrap from a Communist country. With spies as limo drivers for Feinstein as well, this seems to run in California.

You already posted this exact same thing today. And it was closed because of not providing a link. Which you still didn't, you just posted a link to a document hosting site with the text in it. It isn't proof of anything.

And you keep ignoring the fact trump is a international business and real estate man and has been for many decades now in many countries.

No wonder your post count vs reaction score is what it is.
Toro and the gang sound like a co-dependent wife making excuses for their cheating husband.

Swillwell has a long history of using campaign funds for personal indulgences, it's no surprise that he used his 5 minutes to deflect the hearing away from Hunter.

Did he ask Hunter if he's banged any CCP spies lately?
You want to know if HB has been having sex with Trump's campaign leadership?

Weird.

Swallwell of all people asking such questions. I mean, I get that Hunter is the son of the greatest administration in U.S history, but Swallwell?

What if the next GOP member asks, "did you dad ever date a spy from Communist China"? "Did your dad ever get support from the spy he dated for his election campaign?"

I mean you have to be some kind of stupid (or willingly ignorant) to fall for a honeytrap from a Communist country. With spies as limo drivers for Feinstein as well, this seems to run in California.
You mean like Elaine Cho?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There's nowhere to hide now that "The Big Guy" has been positively IDed by Hunter. The only POSSIBLE business that would net a depraved coke head tens of millions of dollars was selling access to "The Big Guy" at the expense of national security. You, me and every person in America knows it.
Nowhere to hide from what? You guys have nothing,

Forum List

Back