Hunter Biden laptop

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
NPR issued a correction on Thursday after falsely reporting Hunter Biden’s infamous laptop was "discredited by U.S. intelligence and independent investigations by news organizations."

"A previous version of this story said U.S. intelligence had discredited the laptop story. U.S. intelligence officials have not made a statement to that effect," the NPR correction stated.

It could be his laptop:
It could of been hacked
It could of been Russian Intelligence
It could of been stolen
It could of been he was so drugged out he doesn't recall
It could of been given to a teenager he molested.

NPR issues major correction after falsely claiming Hunter Biden laptop story was 'discredited' by intelligence

Ah sure, the laptop was a set-up, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA & stuff like that. The laptop would never belong to a Biden, especially Hunter, he has such great character.

When is the left right about anything? Sure even their ideologies are jacked up, but facts and history are their biggest obstacles. I wonder how come they don't wise up to it? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Ah sure, the laptop was a set-up, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA & stuff like that. The laptop would never belong to a Biden, especially Hunter, he has such great character.

When is the left right about anything? Sure even their ideologies are jacked up, but facts and history are their biggest obstacles. I wonder how come they don't wise up to it? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

306-232. We got that right!

I am not even sure we can call them the left anymore, they are more like "woke" psyop trainees.

Insanity is voting for Democrats and Republicans and expecting change.

Time for a new political system, Proportional representation, which will give the people more power.

I am not even sure we can call them the left anymore, they are more like "woke" psyop trainees.

I love the word "woke". You can tell a lot about a person who uses the word "woke".

My favorite example is with a black woman playing Anne Boleyn in a TV show in the UK and Black Pete in the Netherlands.

The people who shout "woke" are like "how can a black person play a white historical character?" and then they're like "How can people complain about a white person playing a black character?"

Incredible.

You mean the libs and their media propaganda lied their arses off.

You mean the libs and their media propaganda lied their arses off.

Just like the conservatives and the right wing media does.

Trumpers are so gullible.

You dumb fucks believe Pizza-gate, Uranium one, Michelle Obama is a man, Birthers, Inject bleach, and a whole slew of total lies.

You dumb fuck will believe any lie Trump or Alex Jones tells you, because you want to believe... Like kids and Santa.

If Trump told you HRC was an alien being trying to enslave the human race so she can eat their brains you dumb fucks would believe it...

We're rounding the curve !!!!

Look Biden was accused by a Dem staffer of sexual assault and they swept that under the rug. Clinton caught banging an intern IN THE WHITE HOUSE and they waved that off. We have to realize what we are dealing with, these Dems are corrupt evil scum with no morals or sense of right and wrong. I see Cuomo is still on the job after 9 women have now come forward.

Dems are 100% phony don't believe one word out of their lying filth mouths.

Forum List

Back