Hunter Biden laptop

Ah sure, the laptop was a set-up, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA & stuff like that. The laptop would never belong to a Biden, especially Hunter, he has such great character.

When is the left right about anything? Sure even their ideologies are jacked up, but facts and history are their biggest obstacles. I wonder how come they don't wise up to it? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Insanity is voting for Democrats and Republicans and expecting change.

Time for a new political system, Proportional representation, which will give the people more power.

Well......just depends which people you are talking about.....let me make it clear.....white people need more power.....as in this nation cannot endure being run by darkies.

Hunter is an outsider that the Repubs keep trying to make into a major player, there is yer joke. As far as Russia that is another matter of politics.
Hunter is an outsider? He was giving 10% to the BIG GUY----------who btw wasn't reporting the income on his tax returns so why didn't the IRS take Joe Bidens ass down.
They were too busy chasing trump.

You guys are so dumb

1617456068107.png

Why didn't Rudy send a clone of the Biden laptop to wikileaks?

Why is he suppressing it?
I am pretty sure most of it has been released. You certainly don't want to see most of it either. I had to stop watching as all of his uncensored pictures and videos were being posted on Parler. My gosh, what a scumbag.

I did save some a collection of his Ukraine business emails, for anyone interested...

Ah sure, the laptop was a set-up, RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA & stuff like that. The laptop would never belong to a Biden, especially Hunter, he has such great character.

When is the left right about anything? Sure even their ideologies are jacked up, but facts and history are their biggest obstacles. I wonder how come they don't wise up to it? Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Everything about the Left is a LIE!

Hunter is an outsider that the Repubs keep trying to make into a major player, there is yer joke. As far as Russia that is another matter of politics.

You're military right? They teach motive in military? Explain how Hunter has these foreign connections for big money including 10% for the big guy, I'm pretty sure his level of worth isn't looks and charm. Yet Hunter is in the mix for billions with nothing to offer but his dad.

You know how economy & survival works right? It's an exchange. Perhaps all his foreign business partners are just faggy and love just Hunter's ass & cocaine, but what other assets does he have to offer worth billions for an extended period of time?

Only reason this video is easily available is they can't get away with pulling it.

You're military right? They teach motive in military? Explain how Hunter has these foreign connections for big money including 10% for the big guy, I'm pretty sure his level of worth isn't looks and charm. Yet Hunter is in the mix for billions with nothing to offer but his dad.

You know how economy & survival works right? It's an exchange. Other than perhaps all his foreign business partners are just faggy and love Hunter's ass & cocaine, what other assets does Hunter have to offer worth billions for an extended period of time?

Only reason this video is easily available is they can't get away with pulling it.

You know what facts are right?
If Hunter Biden had any illegal income he would have been indicted years ago.

You got nothing

Anyone see the Hunter Biden sex tape, he's quite a guy. The gals foot wasn't enough nor the two cameras Hunter set up, so a video of he jerking off his little dick. I didn't watch for the main event, probably didn't happen anyway because he's with a girl. How do you know he's faggy? That's easy, who wants to watch a guy jerk off for the camera, because Hunter thinks you do.

Hunter is in the closet :abgg2q.jpg: :Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

Just me or does Hunter remind you of his dad in this picture?
11c.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's Hunter's Tattoo I guess. Who else wants what looks like to me a tiger scratching his back for a great fuck? And say, I wonder if his creepy way of doing things might be the influences of Creepy-Joe? Hmm!

bb14e5a3017a42560e89d8c133e3c23509375b34.jpeg

You know how economy & survival works right? It's an exchange. Other than perhaps all his foreign business partners are just faggy and love Hunter's ass & cocaine, what other assets does Hunter have to offer worth billions for an extended period of time?

You know what facts are right?
If Hunter Biden had any illegal income he would have been indicted years ago.

You got nothing

he's got that white privilege man...a rich, white powerful daddy protecting him....

Forum List

Back