Hunter Biden laptop

Laptop! Laptop! Laptop!!!!!!

You guys are so dumb. No wonder a fat stupid orange man is your god.
stupid and dumb people don't realize that God, is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

PROGS don't believe in God thus god.
I believe in God but the orange one is just a god for the low IQ.

I'm positive you have to have a low IQ to believe anyone considers Trump God. Why are you projecting?

Hunter is a much bigger fuckup than Billy Carter or Roger Clinton. Beyond that, he is the offspring of the worst President of all time. That's some big time credentials.

Nothing compared to Trump, his regime and crime family.
For that matter the entire republican party.
and yet you didnt name a single one of them,,,
Too many.
A starter list.
Trump encouraged Russia to interfere in a US election.
Trump encouraged Ukraine to interfere in a US election.
Trump threatened a secretary of state to alter an election.
Trump gave his daughter and her husband top security clearances, despite Kushner lying about his contacts with foreign governments.
Trump fired the people investigating him.
Trump using his office to enrich himself and crime family.

stupid and dumb people don't realize that God, is a proper noun and should be capitalized.

I'm positive you have to have a low IQ to believe anyone considers Trump God. Why are you projecting?
Leftist typically look to Govt officials like Presidents as their Gods

Look Biden was accused by a Dem staffer of sexual assault and they swept that under the rug. Clinton caught banging an intern IN THE WHITE HOUSE and they waved that off. We have to realize what we are dealing with, these Dems are corrupt evil scum with no morals or sense of right and wrong. I see Cuomo is still on the job after 9 women have now come forward.

Dems are 100% phony don't believe one word out of their lying filth mouths.
That shit is Funny!

Look Biden was accused by a Dem staffer of sexual assault and they swept that under the rug. Clinton caught banging an intern IN THE WHITE HOUSE and they waved that off. We have to realize what we are dealing with, these Dems are corrupt evil scum with no morals or sense of right and wrong. I see Cuomo is still on the job after 9 women have now come forward.

Dems are 100% phony don't believe one word out of their lying filth mouths.

Democrats didn't sweep the staffer story under the rug, Tara Reade was a liar, that's why her lawyer quit, she lied too much.
No RW lawyer took up her case, not even Rudy.
Clinton got a BJ in the white house, between two consenting adults and NOOT went nuts, meanwhile giving his wife divorce papers while she was in the hospital with cancer, while banging his girlfriend.
Delusional RWNJ's.

You still don’t understand vocabulary. Look what I typed and look what you changed it to.

NO, we don't, not the orange, one RWNJ's worship and would kill Jesus again if Trump told them to
Jesus had brown skin. Republicans would have hated him for it. would have called him lazy.

3 pages and look at lefty replies. Not a one will even acknowledge the laptop exists , and they all accused trump of something. Look at every thread, all the same bs. They all lie and never admit its a lie. And they turn it around on trump or trump supporters , or trumps family . Never ends.

NO, we don't, not the orange, one RWNJ's worship and would kill Jesus again if Trump told them to
Jesus had brown skin. Republicans would have hated him for it. would have called him lazy.
The Dems would have called him an Uncle Tom for not getting in line with Big Govt

Hunter is a much bigger fuckup than Billy Carter or Roger Clinton. Beyond that, he is the offspring of the worst President of all time. That's some big time credentials.

Too many.
A starter list.
Trump gave his daughter and her husband top security clearances, despite Kushner lying about his contacts with foreign governments.
wrong on all counts,,

your thinking about what biden did,,

Too many.
A starter list.
wrong on all counts,,

That's right, I just repeated what I found on Trump.com
I even sent him $500, he needed a new letter opener.

54fpp3.jpg

Too many.
A starter list.
wrong on all counts,,

That's right, I just repeated what I found on Trump.com
I even sent him $500, he needed a new letter opener.
OH youre one of those,,,

Lol...Meantime his fathers dog is taking a “ bite” out of crime everywhere he goes and Joe is picking up after his dog leaves his business all over town can the same be said for Hunter who leaves his business in Kitty boxes in foreign countries after he raids their kitties...

Forum List

Back