Hunter Biden investigation moves forward in Senate.

Yeah, funny how biden gets put in charge and then like magic his son, his brother and sister are all of a sudden making money in Ukraine.

And not one of them had ever done business internationally before.

If it were Trump you would be screaming, but, because you are a political whore, you don't care about the biden crime family.
Not only Ukraine. Iraq and China too (that we know of)
What you are doing is taking any country they have had business dealings with and creating a corruption conspiracy. If you applied the same standard to the Trump family....Oh ve!

The difference being the Trump organization has been doing international business it's whole life
The bidens had NEVER been involved in international business, ever. Until joe got put in charge, and look and behold the ONLY countries the bidens did business in were those where joe was running the show.

So, Coyote. Add 2+2 for us and what does that tell you?

In other words we are going to harass a American citizen just because his father is running for President. He should fight this subpoena as his private records are just that. Private. Republicans are okay with Trump refusing to respect subpoenas but their overreaching subpoenas should be honored.

We already harassed the president because Biden committed crime. This is fine now.

All of the trouble Trump has had is of his own making. He was properly impeached and it is clear he is crooked. Biden committed no crime.

In other words we are going to harass a American citizen just because his father is running for President. He should fight this subpoena as his private records are just that. Private. Republicans are okay with Trump refusing to respect subpoenas but their overreaching subpoenas should be honored.

No, needs to be thoroughly investigated because we know his dad, ukraine joe, was feeding at the trough, getting bribes through exortion for his drug head son.

There is no evidence of that. If you had a brain you would realize that.

Well if the Obama administration wasn't so corrupt. Maybe Biden wouldn't of been able to use his position to get his job son a cushy job, and then getting a prosecuter fired. For investigating him. Anyway if Biden didn't break the law, he has nothing to worry about.

There is no evidence of corruption in the Obama Administration. There is plenty of evidence of corruption in the Trump Administration. The prosecutor dropped the investigation and was not investigating Hunter. The prosecutor is a Russian stooge and apparen6tly so are you.

It certainly appears that he was involved in a bribery and extortion scheme to get a prosecutor fired on behalf of Burisma. And it involved $1 billion of US taxpayer money.
That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Talk to the State Dept. They wanted Shokin gone before Biden ever heard of him.
Got any evidence of that? Biden was the Obama administration's point man in Ukraine. Why the VP? Hmmm.....
Ukraine was a big point on their foreign policy. Putting Biden in charge gave it additional weight.

George Kent’s testimony before Congress lays out exactly why the State Dept was sick of Shokin. It lays out why they wanted him removed.
Not really. He simply made unfounded accusations that he declined to back up with any evidence. The OA wanted Shokin to ignore his oath of office and violate peoples' rights. He refused to do the Obama administration's corrupt bidding.

And you are dodging the question. You said that the State Department wanted Shokin gone before Biden ever heard of him. Got any proof of that?

Shokin got fired so Biden could install a corrupt GP, obviously. This is evidenced by the fact that even after Shokin was dismissed, Biden still wouldn't release the billion dollars.

He didn't release the money until the day after Lutsenko was appointed Prosecutor General. Lutsenko, a guy with no law degree who had recently got pardoned from prison for corruption at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma board member Alexander Kwasniewski.

The timeline simply doesn't jibe with any theory that Biden merely wanted Shokin fired, because he still wouldn't agree to release the money until months later, the day AFTER a corrupt GP was installed.

An unqualified corrupt GP who had recently been released early from prison at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma director.

Shokin was the one who is corrupt. The fact is that the State Department, world leaders and anti-corruption Ukrainians wanted him gone. Clearly Putin is your master.

It certainly appears that he was involved in a bribery and extortion scheme to get a prosecutor fired on behalf of Burisma. And it involved $1 billion of US taxpayer money.
That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Got any evidence of that? Biden was the Obama administration's point man in Ukraine. Why the VP? Hmmm.....
Ukraine was a big point on their foreign policy. Putting Biden in charge gave it additional weight.

George Kent’s testimony before Congress lays out exactly why the State Dept was sick of Shokin. It lays out why they wanted him removed.

Yeah, funny how biden gets put in charge and then like magic his son, his brother and sister are all of a sudden making money in Ukraine.

If it were Trump you would be screaming, but, because you are a political whore, you don't care about the biden crime family.

If a Ukrainian company wants to pay Hunter Biden, why should I care?

Think for yourself for a change. Don’t let the talking heads on TV do it for you.

Because the only reason they did so was to curry favor with JOE BIDEN you ridiculous buffoon. Corruption right in front of you but because it's a Dem you don't care.

You want to know why countries turn in to third world shit holes? Their leaders. Mexico is the fifth wealthiest country on the planet in terms of mineral wealth but it is a third world shithole thanks to a corrupt, one Party rule government. That is what you fuckers want for this country.

it ain't gonna happen sweetheart.

Hunter Biden remained on the board after Joe Biden left office. Currying favor with Joe Biden didn't mean squat at that point. The Trump Administration is the most corrupt ever but you don't care.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

If a Ukrainian company wants to pay Hunter Biden, why should I care?

Think for yourself for a change. Don’t let the talking heads on TV do it for you.

Because the only reason they did so was to curry favor with JOE BIDEN you ridiculous buffoon. Corruption right in front of you but because it's a Dem you don't care.

You want to know why countries turn in to third world shit holes? Their leaders. Mexico is the fifth wealthiest country on the planet in terms of mineral wealth but it is a third world shithole thanks to a corrupt, one Party rule government. That is what you fuckers want for this country.

it ain't gonna happen sweetheart.

Hunter Biden remained on the board after Joe Biden left office. Currying favor with Joe Biden didn't mean squat at that point. The Trump Administration is the most corrupt ever but you don't care.

Sure it did. Take a look at all the politicians who were collecting payouts from burisma .

Lime I said, you progressives are willfully blind when it is your people who are corrupt.

Which makes you clowns, and no one pays attention to clowns.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Not really. He simply made unfounded accusations that he declined to back up with any evidence. The OA wanted Shokin to ignore his oath of office and violate peoples' rights. He refused to do the Obama administration's corrupt bidding.

And you are dodging the question. You said that the State Department wanted Shokin gone before Biden ever heard of him. Got any proof of that?

Shokin got fired so Biden could install a corrupt GP, obviously. This is evidenced by the fact that even after Shokin was dismissed, Biden still wouldn't release the billion dollars.

He didn't release the money until the day after Lutsenko was appointed Prosecutor General. Lutsenko, a guy with no law degree who had recently got pardoned from prison for corruption at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma board member Alexander Kwasniewski.

The timeline simply doesn't jibe with any theory that Biden merely wanted Shokin fired, because he still wouldn't agree to release the money until months later, the day AFTER a corrupt GP was installed.

An unqualified corrupt GP who had recently been released early from prison at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma director.

Shokin was the one who is corrupt. The fact is that the State Department, world leaders and anti-corruption Ukrainians wanted him gone. Clearly Putin is your master.
I'm not the one who handed the Crimean peninsula to Putin. That was the Obama administration sucking on Putin cock. What did the Obama administration get in return for Crimea? What was the quid pro quo? It had to be more than just the $3 million in payments to Biden that Shokin was investigating.

Lutsenko served prison time for corruption. Got any evidence that Shokin is corrupt? Why hasn't he been charged?

Last edited:
That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Not really. He simply made unfounded accusations. Wanted Shokin to ignore his oath of office and violate peoples' rights. He refused to do the Obama administration's corrupt bidding.

Yeah. George Kent’s testimony.

What they wanted Shokin to do was to let the anti-corruption bureau root out the massive corruption in his office. That’s not violating civil rights. That’s helping Ukraine become a functional democracy.
If they wanted to root out massive corruption why would they install Lutsenko, who had recently served prison time for corruption, never went to law school, and had recently got out of prison early at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma director?

How does that work to eliminate corruption? Shokin was never even charged with corruption and Biden's "solid guy" had recently got out of prison for corruption and is currently wanted on more corruption charges.

Both you and I know that Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden is a corrupt piece of shit.
Biden didn't install Lutsenko.
Right. Quid Pro Joe merely held back a $1 billion US treasury backed loan guarantee, which was tied to $30 billion in other loans, until Ukraine changed their law requiring the PG to have a law degree and appointed Lutsenko as Prosecutor General.

:rolleyes:

He installed his puppet into the PG office via extortion.

Show me where Biden demanded anyone specifically be appointed PG.
Biden: Well, I’m on Air Force Two and think we are going to stay connected. We just took off and I’m hoping this connection will stay open. [connection interrupted…] Tell me that there is a new government and a new Prosecutor General. I am prepared to do a public signing of the commitment for the billion dollars. Again, I’m not suggesting that that’s what you want or don’t want. I’m just suggesting that that’s what we are prepared to do. And again, it wouldn’t be finalized until, you know, the IMF pieces are written.

Poroshenko: Extremely strong motivation. One of the possible candidates was leader of my fraction – Lutsenko, who is the public figure. If you think that the political motivated figure would be not very good from your point of view, I recall this proposal. I do not propose, because nobody knows that I want to propose Lutsenko. In this situation I take all the political motivated figures out from this process.

Biden: All right, well, look, let me, let me, when you and I finish speaking, let me huddle with my team, talk over what you and I just talked about. I agree with you, there is a sense of urgency here.

Poroshenko offered to withdrawal the corrupt Lutsenko as a candidate, but Biden obviously approved of him.

After all, Lutsenko owed Burisma a "solid" because they got him out of prison early which is obviously what Biden meant when he said Lutsenko was "solid".

Biden: Well, let me, let me get in contact with the Justice Department and pursue that. I’ll get his name. And let me find out where that is, because it is in our interest, obviously, to provide professional assistance as quick as we can. So this gets up and started it in the right direction. So I will move on as soon as we hang up. I’ll put that in train and I’ll get back to you as to what we are, what I am able to do.

Poroshenko: Absolutely. Second.. Thank you very much indeed, that is exactly what I’m looking for. The second thing is that I want to thank you that you give me your word that immediately when we change the legislation and I appoint the new Prosecutor General, and it would be Yuriy Lutsenko as we agreed on our previous meeting in Washington and when it happen, we can have this loan guarantee and thank you very much…
More dishonest bullshit taken out of context cherrypicked to argue a lie.

Prove it bitch.
It's been shown multiple time how this was supported by several governments, including Ukraines as well as congressional republicans.
Of course you are simply lying.

No, needs to be thoroughly investigated because we know his dad, ukraine joe, was feeding at the trough, getting bribes through exortion for his drug head son.

There is no evidence of that. If you had a brain you would realize that.

There are mountains of evidence. You can't see the truth because you're unable to discern.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Not really. He simply made unfounded accusations. Wanted Shokin to ignore his oath of office and violate peoples' rights. He refused to do the Obama administration's corrupt bidding.

What they wanted Shokin to do was to let the anti-corruption bureau root out the massive corruption in his office. That’s not violating civil rights. That’s helping Ukraine become a functional democracy.
If they wanted to root out massive corruption why would they install Lutsenko, who had recently served prison time for corruption, never went to law school, and had recently got out of prison early at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma director?

How does that work to eliminate corruption? Shokin was never even charged with corruption and Biden's "solid guy" had recently got out of prison for corruption and is currently wanted on more corruption charges.

Right. Quid Pro Joe merely held back a $1 billion US treasury backed loan guarantee, which was tied to $30 billion in other loans, until Ukraine changed their law requiring the PG to have a law degree and appointed Lutsenko as Prosecutor General.

Biden: Well, I’m on Air Force Two and think we are going to stay connected. We just took off and I’m hoping this connection will stay open. [connection interrupted…] Tell me that there is a new government and a new Prosecutor General. I am prepared to do a public signing of the commitment for the billion dollars. Again, I’m not suggesting that that’s what you want or don’t want. I’m just suggesting that that’s what we are prepared to do. And again, it wouldn’t be finalized until, you know, the IMF pieces are written.

Poroshenko: Extremely strong motivation. One of the possible candidates was leader of my fraction – Lutsenko, who is the public figure. If you think that the political motivated figure would be not very good from your point of view, I recall this proposal. I do not propose, because nobody knows that I want to propose Lutsenko. In this situation I take all the political motivated figures out from this process.

Biden: All right, well, look, let me, let me, when you and I finish speaking, let me huddle with my team, talk over what you and I just talked about. I agree with you, there is a sense of urgency here.

Poroshenko offered to withdrawal the corrupt Lutsenko as a candidate, but Biden obviously approved of him.

After all, Lutsenko owed Burisma a "solid" because they got him out of prison early which is obviously what Biden meant when he said Lutsenko was "solid".

Biden: Well, let me, let me get in contact with the Justice Department and pursue that. I’ll get his name. And let me find out where that is, because it is in our interest, obviously, to provide professional assistance as quick as we can. So this gets up and started it in the right direction. So I will move on as soon as we hang up. I’ll put that in train and I’ll get back to you as to what we are, what I am able to do.

Poroshenko: Absolutely. Second.. Thank you very much indeed, that is exactly what I’m looking for. The second thing is that I want to thank you that you give me your word that immediately when we change the legislation and I appoint the new Prosecutor General, and it would be Yuriy Lutsenko as we agreed on our previous meeting in Washington and when it happen, we can have this loan guarantee and thank you very much…
Poroshenko picked Lutsenko. Not the other way around, as your transcript demonstrates.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

More dishonest bullshit taken out of context cherrypicked to argue a lie.

Prove it bitch.
It's been shown multiple time how this was supported by several governments, including Ukraines as well as congressional republicans.
Of course you are simply lying.

You don't give a damn about Ukraine. None of you do. Your support for a corrupt POS like Shokin is only to damage Biden. You'd sell out anyone to achieve a political goal.

Well if the Obama administration wasn't so corrupt. Maybe Biden wouldn't of been able to use his position to get his job son a cushy job, and then getting a prosecuter fired. For investigating him. Anyway if Biden didn't break the law, he has nothing to worry about.

There is no evidence of corruption in the Obama Administration. There is plenty of evidence of corruption in the Trump Administration. The prosecutor dropped the investigation and was not investigating Hunter. The prosecutor is a Russian stooge and apparen6tly so are you.
Then you would be okay if we ran a Muller investigation on the Obama administration? I mean unlimited resources, unlimited money, and nothing but Obama haters doing the investigation. Oh and raid his lawyers offices.

Forum List

Back