Hunter Biden investigation moves forward in Senate.

In other words we are going to harass a American citizen just because his father is running for President. He should fight this subpoena as his private records are just that. Private. Republicans are okay with Trump refusing to respect subpoenas but their overreaching subpoenas should be honored.
It certainly appears that he was involved in a bribery and extortion scheme to get a prosecutor fired on behalf of Burisma. And it involved $1 billion of US taxpayer money.
That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Talk to the State Dept. They wanted Shokin gone before Biden ever heard of him.
Got any evidence of that? Biden was the Obama administration's point man in Ukraine. Why the VP? Hmmm.....
Ukraine was a big point on their foreign policy. Putting Biden in charge gave it additional weight.

George Kent’s testimony before Congress lays out exactly why the State Dept was sick of Shokin. It lays out why they wanted him removed.
Not really. He simply made unfounded accusations. Wanted Shokin to ignore his oath of office and violate peoples' rights. He refused to do the Obama administration's corrupt bidding.

And you are dodging the question. You said that the State Department wanted Shokin gone before Biden ever heard of him. Got any proof of that?

Yeah. George Kent’s testimony.

What they wanted Shokin to do was to let the anti-corruption bureau root out the massive corruption in his office. That’s not violating civil rights. That’s helping Ukraine become a functional democracy.
If they wanted to root out massive corruption why would they install Lutsenko, who had recently served prison time for corruption, never went to law school, and had recently got out of prison early at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma director?

How does that work to eliminate corruption? Shokin was never even charged with corruption and Biden's "solid guy" had recently got out of prison for corruption and is currently wanted on more corruption charges.

Both you and I know that Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden is a corrupt piece of shit.
Biden didn't install Lutsenko.
Right. Quid Pro Joe merely held back a $1 billion US treasury backed loan guarantee, which was tied to $30 billion in other loans, until Ukraine changed their law requiring the PG to have a law degree and appointed Lutsenko as Prosecutor General.

:rolleyes:

He installed his puppet into the PG office via extortion.

Show me where Biden demanded anyone specifically be appointed PG.
Biden: Well, I’m on Air Force Two and think we are going to stay connected. We just took off and I’m hoping this connection will stay open. [connection interrupted…] Tell me that there is a new government and a new Prosecutor General. I am prepared to do a public signing of the commitment for the billion dollars. Again, I’m not suggesting that that’s what you want or don’t want. I’m just suggesting that that’s what we are prepared to do. And again, it wouldn’t be finalized until, you know, the IMF pieces are written.

Poroshenko: Extremely strong motivation. One of the possible candidates was leader of my fraction – Lutsenko, who is the public figure. If you think that the political motivated figure would be not very good from your point of view, I recall this proposal. I do not propose, because nobody knows that I want to propose Lutsenko. In this situation I take all the political motivated figures out from this process.

Biden: All right, well, look, let me, let me, when you and I finish speaking, let me huddle with my team, talk over what you and I just talked about. I agree with you, there is a sense of urgency here.

Poroshenko offered to withdrawal the corrupt Lutsenko as a candidate, but Biden obviously approved of him.

After all, Lutsenko owed Burisma a "solid" because they got him out of prison early which is obviously what Biden meant when he said Lutsenko was "solid".

Biden: Well, let me, let me get in contact with the Justice Department and pursue that. I’ll get his name. And let me find out where that is, because it is in our interest, obviously, to provide professional assistance as quick as we can. So this gets up and started it in the right direction. So I will move on as soon as we hang up. I’ll put that in train and I’ll get back to you as to what we are, what I am able to do.

Poroshenko: Absolutely. Second.. Thank you very much indeed, that is exactly what I’m looking for. The second thing is that I want to thank you that you give me your word that immediately when we change the legislation and I appoint the new Prosecutor General, and it would be Yuriy Lutsenko as we agreed on our previous meeting in Washington and when it happen, we can have this loan guarantee and thank you very much…
Poroshenko picked Lutsenko. Not the other way around, as your transcript demonstrates.
...only with Biden's approval, as the transcript indicates.

Biden was the ultimate authority over it, obviously. Without his approval, they don't get the fucking money.

Are you dense?

Not dense. You’re a liar. You claimed that Biden installed someone and then demonstrated that Poroshenko did the picking. Biden never made any demand about anyone being appointed.

You’re not being very honest because you’re shifting your position. Did you think I wouldn’t notice?
Biden held the purse strings. It was his choice, you fucking idiot.

He let the purse strings loose for the corrupt Lutsenko.

Why are you desperately defending those scumbags?

Why are you desperately defending the scumbag Shokin?
Howso?

By claiming it could only be corrupt for Biden to want him fired.

When in fact Shokin was a corrupt scumbag that everyone interested in a good functioning justice system wanted gone.
I've already pointed out the FACT that Biden withheld the money after Shokin had been gone for quite some time.

Biden held the money back until he got a corrupt prosecutor who was beholden to Burisma installed.

How do you justify that?

When Lutsenko was appointed, what had he done that was corrupt?
Corruption in office, dumbass. He stole money from the people.
Stole money? Like, what, to buy a fancy car for himself or something?
Does it matter? Are you trying to minimize Lutsenko's corruption? Why?
It matters a lot. You believe Lutsenko is corrupt. Why?
Lutsenko is a convicted criminal. A former convict who is currently on the lam.

What makes you believe Shokin is corrupt?

(lemme guess derp duh derp derp Joe Biden said so..derp derp..

Convicted by Ukraine’s famously corrupt legal system under a famously corrupt president whom was famously opposed by Lutsenko. Sorry if that doesn’t exactly impress me. Getting phony charges thrown at political opponents is exactly what they are famous for and is exactly what some of these guys are still doing.

I trust the career staff at the State Dept. You don’t need to to listen to Biden at all if you don’t want to.
Why do you trust their word despite the obvious money trail?

What money trail? Are you accusing our career foreign service of taking bribes?

In other words we are going to harass a American citizen just because his father is running for President. He should fight this subpoena as his private records are just that. Private. Republicans are okay with Trump refusing to respect subpoenas but their overreaching subpoenas should be honored.
It certainly appears that he was involved in a bribery and extortion scheme to get a prosecutor fired on behalf of Burisma. And it involved $1 billion of US taxpayer money.
That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Got any evidence of that? Biden was the Obama administration's point man in Ukraine. Why the VP? Hmmm.....
Ukraine was a big point on their foreign policy. Putting Biden in charge gave it additional weight.

George Kent’s testimony before Congress lays out exactly why the State Dept was sick of Shokin. It lays out why they wanted him removed.
Not really. He simply made unfounded accusations. Wanted Shokin to ignore his oath of office and violate peoples' rights. He refused to do the Obama administration's corrupt bidding.

And you are dodging the question. You said that the State Department wanted Shokin gone before Biden ever heard of him. Got any proof of that?

What they wanted Shokin to do was to let the anti-corruption bureau root out the massive corruption in his office. That’s not violating civil rights. That’s helping Ukraine become a functional democracy.
If they wanted to root out massive corruption why would they install Lutsenko, who had recently served prison time for corruption, never went to law school, and had recently got out of prison early at the behest of Hunter's fellow Burisma director?

How does that work to eliminate corruption? Shokin was never even charged with corruption and Biden's "solid guy" had recently got out of prison for corruption and is currently wanted on more corruption charges.

Right. Quid Pro Joe merely held back a $1 billion US treasury backed loan guarantee, which was tied to $30 billion in other loans, until Ukraine changed their law requiring the PG to have a law degree and appointed Lutsenko as Prosecutor General.

Biden: Well, I’m on Air Force Two and think we are going to stay connected. We just took off and I’m hoping this connection will stay open. [connection interrupted…] Tell me that there is a new government and a new Prosecutor General. I am prepared to do a public signing of the commitment for the billion dollars. Again, I’m not suggesting that that’s what you want or don’t want. I’m just suggesting that that’s what we are prepared to do. And again, it wouldn’t be finalized until, you know, the IMF pieces are written.

Poroshenko: Extremely strong motivation. One of the possible candidates was leader of my fraction – Lutsenko, who is the public figure. If you think that the political motivated figure would be not very good from your point of view, I recall this proposal. I do not propose, because nobody knows that I want to propose Lutsenko. In this situation I take all the political motivated figures out from this process.

Biden: All right, well, look, let me, let me, when you and I finish speaking, let me huddle with my team, talk over what you and I just talked about. I agree with you, there is a sense of urgency here.

Poroshenko offered to withdrawal the corrupt Lutsenko as a candidate, but Biden obviously approved of him.

After all, Lutsenko owed Burisma a "solid" because they got him out of prison early which is obviously what Biden meant when he said Lutsenko was "solid".

Biden: Well, let me, let me get in contact with the Justice Department and pursue that. I’ll get his name. And let me find out where that is, because it is in our interest, obviously, to provide professional assistance as quick as we can. So this gets up and started it in the right direction. So I will move on as soon as we hang up. I’ll put that in train and I’ll get back to you as to what we are, what I am able to do.

Poroshenko: Absolutely. Second.. Thank you very much indeed, that is exactly what I’m looking for. The second thing is that I want to thank you that you give me your word that immediately when we change the legislation and I appoint the new Prosecutor General, and it would be Yuriy Lutsenko as we agreed on our previous meeting in Washington and when it happen, we can have this loan guarantee and thank you very much…
More dishonest bullshit taken out of context cherrypicked to argue a lie.

Prove it bitch.
It's been shown multiple time how this was supported by several governments, including Ukraines as well as congressional republicans.
Of course you are simply lying.

You don't give a damn about Ukraine. None of you do. Your support for a corrupt POS like Shokin is only to damage Biden. You'd sell out anyone to achieve a political goal.

Correct, we care about the USA, you ignorant fool. You and your progressive pals only care about screwing the American taxpayers so you can line your pockets.
You’re putting party over country. You’re selling out our credibility to damage Democratic candidates.

I’m one of those Democrats that are all in on this. Hunter Biden is a Harvard graduate and he started his own law firm and he was appointed to the Board of Directors at Amtrak by George Bush.

That’s his background.

so once you go after him, Democrats get to go after trumps children of the corn. How do you think they’re going to stand up compared to hunter Biden?
Grifter children of a grifter

Trump's children gained their experience through their father's private businesses.

My gawd you are either ignorant, willfully ignorant or stooooopid. Take your pick.

I’m one of those Democrats that are all in on this. Hunter Biden is a Harvard graduate and he started his own law firm and he was appointed to the Board of Directors at Amtrak by George Bush.

That’s his background.

so once you go after him, Democrats get to go after trumps children of the corn. How do you think they’re going to stand up compared to hunter Biden?

You forget his dad helped get him the job on Amtrak's board. Or do you not want to admit that you support nepotism when it's your side?

Little hypocrite.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Prove it bitch.
It's been shown multiple time how this was supported by several governments, including Ukraines as well as congressional republicans.

You don't give a damn about Ukraine. None of you do. Your support for a corrupt POS like Shokin is only to damage Biden. You'd sell out anyone to achieve a political goal.

Correct, we care about the USA, you ignorant fool. You and your progressive pals only care about screwing the American taxpayers so you can line your pockets.
You’re putting party over country. You’re selling out our credibility to damage Democratic candidates.

Ummmm, you're projecting, dude.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Prove it bitch.

Exactly.

That did not happen.

You can prove this?

Prove it bitch.

Projecting? We knew exactly what happened in Ukraine in 2016. This wasn’t a secret. No one was hiding it and no one thought it was a problem because we knew who Shokin was and what he was doing. Now it’s 2019 and Biden is a front runner so you’re making bullshit allegations and dragging an ally nation into the mess.

This is damaging the credibility of this nation to launch bullshit allegations to swing an election.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That’s his background.

You forget his dad helped get him the job on Amtrak's board. Or do you not want to admit that you support nepotism when it's your side?

Little hypocrite.
You just assume his father must’ve helped. George Bush was president. George Bush hired him to be on the Board of Directors for Amtrak. The guy was a Harvard graduate and he started his own law firm. Do you think because trumps kids got everything from their dad and Trump got everything from his dad that it works that way for everybody?

That’s his background.

Trump's children gained their experience through their father's private businesses.

My gawd you are either ignorant, willfully ignorant or stooooopid. Take your pick.
The only one of trumps kids that graduated from law school is Tiffany and she staying as far away as possible from that family of grifters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

That’s his background.

The only one of trumps kids that graduated from law school is Tiffany and she staying as far away as possible from that family of grifters.

And this addresses my point how?.....

Deflection - that's your game my friend.

We knew exactly what happened in Ukraine in 2016. This wasn’t a secret. No one was hiding it and no one thought it was a problem because we knew who Shokin was and what he was doing.
Got any contemporaneous documentation to back up that statement?

If it was so transparent then why are we relying on leaked tapes?

Or are you simply lying again, as usual?

We knew exactly what happened in Ukraine in 2016. This wasn’t a secret. No one was hiding it and no one thought it was a problem because we knew who Shokin was and what he was doing.

Or are you simply lying again?

Sorry, scumbag, that article from the notoriously fake news outlet was published after the fact, not contemporaneously.

Sorry, scumbag, that article from the notoriously fake news outlet was published after the fact, not contemporaneously.

It was published the day that Shokin was voted out of office. That’s contemporaneous.

The only ones reporting on something like Ukraine are legitimate news agencies. None of the garbage right wing sources I’m guessing you’re a fan of (could be wrong) are going to do it because it requires actual work. So you’ve created a nice little safe space where you don’t have to believe any facts that may upset you.

Do you have a subscription to the economist?

Or maybe Foreign Policy?

WSJ had spottier coverage but noted that Hunter Biden’s position on the board was no secret.

You should be careful about accusing me of lying when it’s just that you’re uninformed.

It was published the day that Shokin was voted out of office. That’s contemporaneous.
Bullshit. That's not contemporaneous. That's months after Biden had already threatened them. And months after the failed assassination attempt via sniper on Shokin.

And Hunter Biden was already a director of Burisma along with his fellow director Alexander Kwasniewski who got Lutsenko sprung from prison early.

That's why the timeline is so important. It destroys every attempted argument in the Biden apologists' playbook.

Last edited:

Bullshit. That's not contemporaneous. That's months after Biden had already threatened them.
Get back to me after you read the rest of the sources. If those aren’t good enough for you, let me know exactly what you’re looking for because right now you’re just acting like a stubborn child because you won’t admit I was correct about something.

Do you have a subscription to the economist?
I don't give a dime to fake news organizations.

So you just chose to remain ignorant?
No, you choose to be addicted to grape kool-aid. Crude leftist disinformation.

I provided legitimate sources from a variety of political viewpoints. The Economist is economic libertarian. The WSJ is conservative. Foreign Policy is classic liberal. These are as legitimate as they get.

Where do you get your info from?

Forum List

Back