Hungary - a warning to the world

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is what happens when conservatives take over a government and pass laws based on prejudice. It looks like that country has entered a new dark age, dragged down by hate mongers.

How could any sane adult believe that "Philadelphia " represents LGBT propaganda that would influence kids ?

My recollection is that the Tom Hanks character gets aids and dies a pretty gruesome death . From a cultural perspective, its a pretty important movie and should be shown to as wide an audience as possible.

I actually think that Hungary is at a crossroads. They need to decide if they want to continue to align with the West and liberal western values. Or regress to the Russian style authoritarian hate dogma.

Whatever, they need to kick that evil bastard out of office.

The gays should run someone against Prime Minister Orban if they disagree with his restrictions on LGBTQ activists proselytizing among minors. Most civilized people realize that you can't prevent an adult from taking it in the caboose if he is committed to the cause.

But this isn't about that, its about preventing children from being pushed into such a decision.

This is what happens when conservatives take over a government and pass laws based on prejudice. It looks like that country has entered a new dark age, dragged down by hate mongers.

How could any sane adult believe that "Philadelphia " represents LGBT propaganda that would influence kids ?

My recollection is that the Tom Hanks character gets aids and dies a pretty gruesome death . From a cultural perspective, its a pretty important movie and should be shown to as wide an audience as possible.

I actually think that Hungary is at a crossroads. They need to decide if they want to continue to align with the West and liberal western values. Or regress to the Russian style authoritarian hate dogma.

Tommy, you're the eternal Colonialist. You just can't seem to keep interjecting yourself into other countries' affairs, can you?

I wonder if the REAL complaint about Hungary is the fact that they have passed restrictions against Soros, one of their most notorious countrymen and a hero of the left?

After all, Iran , the senior member of the Axis of Evil, is a lot harder on the homos. Yet, the libs send them pallets of banknotes in the middle of the night to curry their favor,

The gays should run someone against Prime Minister Orban if they disagree with his restrictions on LGBTQ activists proselytizing among minors. Most civilized people realize that you can't prevent an adult from taking it in the caboose if he is committed to the cause.

But this isn't about that, its about preventing children from being pushed into such a decision.
If only there was a government information film that we could show to youngsters that would warn them of the dangers.

LOL, whats about Moscow ulus?

maybe "the gays" should run jozsef szajer

Better than Sharia eh Tammy?? There they throw you down 5 stories blindfolded without an elevator

Better than Sharia eh Tammy?? There they throw you down 5 stories blindfolded without an elevator
well, i guess iran and co will not join the EU soon, eh?

If only there was a government information film that we could show to youngsters that would warn them of the dangers.

You have things half ass backwards here , Tommy.

The popularly elected Hungarian government just wants to eliminate pro-homo propaganda, not to produce pro-normal information.

Let everyone make up their own mind about whether to become a Wide Receiver.

The popularly elected Hungarian government just wants to eliminate pro-homo propaganda, not to produce pro-normal information.

Yes, they will be opening up camps soon enough.

Yes, they will be opening up camps soon enough.

Why would they open up camps? Its a lot easier for the LGBTQ community to dominate the media instead. My mum commented that "Days of our Lives", an American serial that she's been following since the 1960's, should be renamed "Gays of our Lives" based upon how much gaiety is glorified on the program.

I see no reason to subject children to sexually explicit imagery or concepts.
Every kid of 2 knows how to turn the TV on. Every kid of 2 can be "STIMULATED"

The head of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, threatens Hungary with sanctions for the recently adopted law banning the promotion of homosexuality among minors.
In fact, Ursula is no longer shy, openly demanding that Hungary allow mentally сrippling children.

The head of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, threatens Hungary with sanctions for the recently adopted law banning the promotion of homosexuality among minors.
In fact, Ursula is no longer shy, openly demanding that Hungary allow mentally сrippling children.
If you want to be a part of a community you need to abide by the rules of that community. Hungary is a regressive outlier and needs to join the modern world.

If you want to be a part of a community you need to abide by the rules of that community. Hungary is a regressive outlier and needs to join the modern world.

Would you say the same about the Palestinian Authority, Iran and so many of our allies in the Tremendous Continent of Africa? Why are the mullahs of Tehran paid off with pallets of cash, when they treated their she-males so much worse? Were you aware that in Iran, their military refuses to pay the medical bills of their officer who want to do a Sex Change?

Would you say the same about the Palestinian Authority, Iran and so many of our allies in the Tremendous Continent of Africa? Why are the mullahs of Tehran paid off with pallets of cash, when they treated their she-males so much worse? Were you aware that in Iran, their military refuses to pay the medical bills of their officer who want to do a Sex Change?
The chances are that Iran will not be joining the EU anytime soon. I hope that puts your mind at rest.

The chances are that Iran will not be joining the EU anytime soon. I hope that puts your mind at rest.

So what?

The EU isn't an "elite" group of nations, America doesn't belong to the EU either.

Forum List

Back