Hundreds Show up at Florida School Board Meeting. Dems, how does that make you feel?

Nice lie. A quick usage of the search engine here would prove that to be false.

But I doubt you have the balls or the honor to back up your words.

I remain amazed at how weak you people are.
No, it wouldn't didn't you claim you were complaining about republicans because they were the threat?

The days of Conservatives rolling over and playing dead are over. Get used to it.
Looks like the days (years) of the Gay Community rolling over and playing dead are OVER. Get used to it. They are fighting back and it hurts your feels.

Your rights are no more important than anyone else's.

Me too. I hope they will not be discouraged by the knowledge that FBI takes license plates of people who participate in school board meetings, and invented a terrorist threat tag for them.
Protip, the PoPo are looking at license plates all the time with auto surveillance trackers.

How does that differ one bit from the Left?

Worse, the Left have been acting that way for years, only now do they take issue with it because it is the republicans!

Lefties here call me a Russian, a Communist, a Perv, a Pedo, and a Fascist all day long!

I've found Leftist rage and accusations are directly proportional to how badly Leftist Plans are going.

Plans must not be working out too well.
LOOK ^^^^ toobfreak is pulling his trump victim card.
"Lefties here call me a Russian, a Communist, a Perv, a Pedo, and a Fascist all day long!"
he thinks >>>>> 'I get Treated worse here than anyone and I never call people names.'

Unconstitutionally?
The Constitution is silent on how local school boards are supposed to function, so no, not unconstitutionally. They're even using the democratic process by getting elected. How can you criticize that?

The Constitution is silent on how local school boards are supposed to function, so no, not unconstitutionally. They're even using the democratic process by getting elected. How can you criticize that?

Shady. That's okay. Whatever is meant to be will be. You guys will push back but eventually right will win out. Always does. Like abortion being legal and gays being able to marry.

Trumpsters have definitely become hyper-politically active. It's their freaking LIVES now, as they struggle to save America from Evil and Satan and Hillary 'n stuff.

No doubt.

Says the bot who is here ALL of the time.

USMB -- Online now:
Total: 335 (members: 142, guests: 193)
Robots: 462

Shady. That's okay. Whatever is meant to be will be. You guys will push back but eventually right will win out. Always does. Like abortion being legal and gays being able to marry.
I think the left is astounded that the Right is having as much impact as they are. The Right was supposed to not matter.

Trumpsters have definitely become hyper-politically active. It's their freaking LIVES now, as they struggle to save America from Evil and Satan and Hillary 'n stuff.

No doubt.
Yes "Trumpsters" a.k.a REAL AMERICANS are very concerned and the rapid decline of our country under the hostile actions of Biden's administration. Leftist Democrat minions chuckle up their sleeve not realizing the joke is on them.

Yes "Trumpsters" a.k.a REAL AMERICANS are very concerned and the rapid decline of our country under the hostile actions of Biden's administration. Leftist Democrat minions chuckle up their sleeve not realizing the joke is on them.
The goal is admirable. Many of the concerns are understandable.

The execution is terrible, and could end up failing because it was so damn heavy handed.

Protip, the PoPo are looking at license plates all the time with auto surveillance trackers.
That's not a protip, that's a meaningless fact.

That the police look at random plates as they drive their beat has no relevance on the fact that an FBI agent was sent specifically to a school board meeting to take down plates.

Nice deflection. If you are that afraid to talk about FBI wrongdoing, you aren't required to be on the thread.

I thought the thread was about high turnout for school board meetings, I did not realize it was yet one more CT thread from you

Silly me

Looks like the days (years) of the Gay Community rolling over and playing dead are OVER. Get used to it. They are fighting back and it hurts your feels.

Your rights are no more important than anyone else's.
/——-/ the gays have been activists for decades. And no one has the right to harm children or cause someone harm because they don’t play your pretend game.

Forum List

Back