You'll never guess where debate is not allowed.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Yup, at a High School Debate.

“Judges are making it clear they are not only tilting the debate in a left-wing direction, they will also penalize students who don’t adhere to their ideology.”
One of the judges claims “Before anything else, including being a debate judge, I am a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist".

Another judge “If you are discussing immigrants in a round and describe the person as ‘illegal,’ I will immediately stop the round, give you the loss with low speaks”.

Another, “if you are white, don’t run arguments with impacts that primarily affect POC [people of color]. These arguments should belong to the communities they affect.”

And another, “1. N****s don’t have to disclose to you. 2. Disclose to n****s.”

National debate association corrupted by far-left progressive judges: report | The College Fix

Last edited:
Is this a report like the ones we got telling us Dominion was stealing votes for Biden?
It links directly to tabroom. Which is the database for this stuff. You would know that if you bothered to click the link.
You refuse to elaborate on your positions. You would rather ask questions instead of clicking a button and finding out for yourself. You are a very low grade poster. Thanks for the wasted bandwidth.

The best debater is the one who can hold the opposite view as easily ... the true test of debate skill ...

If James Fishbreath thinks ALL debate judges are this way, he's wrong ... and he knows it, he writes an article so that he doesn't have to debate the matter ... see? ...

I thought debate club was not about the issue, but about being able to argue the point and refute the points of the other side, irrespective?

It links directly to tabroom. Which is the database for this stuff. You would know that if you bothered to click the link.
You refuse to elaborate on your positions. You would rather ask questions instead of clicking a button and finding out for yourself. You are a very low grade poster. Thanks for the wasted bandwidth.

What happens is those with an axe to grind, will find a small number of outliers and then claim they represent everything as a whole.

I thought debate club was not about the issue, but about being able to argue the point and refute the points of the other side, irrespective?

That's what it used to be about, but since the left has decided that only their views are valid, it's now only acceptable to debate nuances in the SJW position, and of course bonus points based on what you are, not your actual ability.

I'm fascinated at how desperate conservatives will get in their quest for victimhood.

I mean, screaming how high school debate is awful because they don't allow white supremacist arguments? Really? Because that is what the piece was about. That's why it tirggered the white supremacists here.

It's just the conservative propaganda machine in action. They scour the planet for any bit of news, no matter how irrelevent, that will keep their fascist base hysterical, becasue that keeps them obedient. There's nothing like it on the liberal side, because propaganda doesn't work on liberals.

I do, of course, seeing the worst humans in the world cry about how nobody likes them, as they're doing on this thread. They use SafeSpaces like this to cry together.

Apparently not. He clearly states it is just some judges and the NSDA has stated on multiple occasions, the judges shouldnt use personal bias.

You'll never guess where debate is not allowed.

So it's just you and the OP promoting the spin?

Debates go on at high school debate by the thousands every year.

I'm fascinated at how desperate conservatives will get in their quest for victimhood.

I mean, screaming how high school debate is awful because they don't allow white supremacist arguments? Really? Because that is what the piece was about. That's why it tirggered the white supremacists here.

It's just the conservative propaganda machine in action. They scour the planet for any bit of news, no matter how irrelevent, that will keep their fascist base hysterical, becasue that keeps them obedient. There's nothing like it on the liberal side, because propaganda doesn't work on liberals.

I do, of course, seeing the worst humans in the world cry about how nobody likes them, as they're doing on this thread. They use SafeSpaces like this to cry together.

The issue is linking any conservative viewpoint to "white supremacism"

Now go get sand in your vagina over improper pronoun usage.

Cmon man, didn't you read the damn debate rules "don’t run arguments which impacts those outside your community". Unless you want to admit you're a white supremacist, STFU. Another tip, learn how to fricken spell.

“Judges are making it clear they are not only tilting the debate in a left-wing direction, they will also penalize students who don’t adhere to their ideology.”
One of the judges claims “Before anything else, including being a debate judge, I am a Marxist-Leninist-Maoist".

Another judge “If you are discussing immigrants in a round and describe the person as ‘illegal,’ I will immediately stop the round, give you the loss with low speaks”.

Another, “if you are white, don’t run arguments with impacts that primarily affect POC [people of color]. These arguments should belong to the communities they affect.”

And another, “1. N****s don’t have to disclose to you. 2. Disclose to n****s.”

National debate association corrupted by far-left progressive judges: report | The College Fix
Describing Immigrants as illegals is wrong.... You can't do that in proper debate... Of course you get severely docked marks...

These are debates not shouting matches with gaslighting..

Forum List

Back