Hundreds Show up at Florida School Board Meeting. Dems, how does that make you feel?

Noted: You support public education in other countries, but wish it did not exist in this country.
Wrong again bed wetter, as a matter of principle I oppose public anything unless it is efficient, and gets results.

Let me know what OUR government does efficiently and how the results benefit the entire nation.

After you fail, get back to "education" in the US and (stay focused here bed wetter) how it has improved thanks to massive funding and federal regulation.

I notice you didn't disagree though.
They REALLY ARE THIS STUPID FOLKS.

God knows why they're allowed to be mods, let alone get voted into offices of government power in spite of the fact that they do nothing but increase misery, poverty, illiteracy, tyranny and criminality.

USMBFS.jpg

be honest how effective is our public system?
LOL...

Yeah... Hold your breath for an honest reply from a bed wetter.

The fact is, they know our PE system is too ate up to fix, and we know it's never going anywhere. So all we can do it get our kids out of it or get involved in their education so that the consequences of leftist indoctrination don't take root in their spongy little brains.

Any set backs the public education system gets from enraged voters will be temporary, it will continue to languish and rot along with so many other failures of government. Hopefully whatever replaces it will benefit more people than it harms.

Wrong again bed wetter, as a matter of principle I oppose public anything unless it is efficient, and gets results.

Let me know what OUR government does efficiently and how the results benefit the entire nation.

After you fail, get back to "education" in the US and (stay focused here bed wetter) how it has improved thanks to massive funding and federal regulation.

Quit being childish. It does not impress anybody but yourself.
I have been involved in military government activities, most of my life. The larger the org, the less efficient, and it is understood by anybody and everybody. This goes for corporations also. I have been in foreign countries, observing the same.
A public education is or should be foundational. I am not always pleased, but know it is necessary, if any but the financially affluent are to receive a basic primary education, and the vast majority of workers, managers, engineers, technical experts, Lawyers, law enforcement, basically any professional discipline have started with a public education, and it will continue to be this way, in all countries, this one included. You fail.

I have been involved in military government activities, most of my life. The larger the org, the less efficient, and it is understood by anybody and everybody. This goes for corporations also. I have been in foreign countries, observing the same.
A public education is or should be foundational. I am not always pleased, but know it is necessary, if any but the financially affluent are to receive a basic primary education, and the vast majority of workers, managers, engineers, technical experts, Lawyers, law enforcement, basically any professional discipline have started with a public education, and it will continue to be this way, in all countries, this one included. You fail.

iu

I'm being childish? You insist on defending the indefensible. THAT'S CHILDISH.

You acknowledge piss poor results, malingering workers, inefficiency and although you glossed over it conveniently, the deliberate undermining of the purpose agencies were established in order to prolong the existence of federal cash cows. I mean why solve a problem in society if it puts you out of a cushy office with a 7+ figure budget?

The fact YOU and BED WETTERS LIKE YOU even TOLERATE the fact that our federal government is a growing albatross around the necks of every American at least, but also for millions and possibly even billions of people who would be adversely affected if this country shits the bed altogether because our currency collapses thanks to democrooks, republicrats, bed wetters like you and our foreign enemies doing everything humanly possible to make it happen.

Assholes...

A PE isn't a bad idea AT ALL. In fact it's a great fuckin idea. It pools a small amount of resources together from the society (which would be best if it was voluntary, but it ain't) in order to make a next generation MORE INTELLIGENT. Better problem SOLVERS. Independent thinkers and innovators. Good stewards of their communities, and patriotic lawful citizens.

The opposite of what US "educators" are interested in at all. If you're content with that, you're the sort of worm despotic tyrants use to commit horrific crimes because they know you'd rather die than admit you gave them the power like some pathetic back alley whore.

BTW asswipe, I got plenty of old CAC cards myself. Don't act like you've got some inside perspective of federal government millions of other WG/GS drones don't have.

I'm being childish? You insist on defending the indefensible. THAT'S CHILDISH.

You acknowledge piss poor results, malingering workers, inefficiency and although you glossed over it conveniently, the deliberate undermining of the purpose agencies were established in order to prolong the existence of federal cash cows. I mean why solve a problem in society if it puts you out of a cushy office with a 7+ figure budget?

The fact YOU and BED WETTERS LIKE YOU even TOLERATE the fact that our federal government is a growing albatross around the necks of every American at least, but also for millions and possibly even billions of people who would be adversely affected if this country shits the bed altogether because our currency collapses thanks to democrooks, republicrats, bed wetters like you and our foreign enemies doing everything humanly possible to make it happen.

Assholes...

A PE isn't a bad idea AT ALL. In fact it's a great fuckin idea. It pools a small amount of resources together from the society (which would be best if it was voluntary, but it ain't) in order to make a next generation MORE INTELLIGENT. Better problem SOLVERS. Independent thinkers and innovators. Good stewards of their communities, and patriotic lawful citizens.

The opposite of what US "educators" are interested in at all. If you're content with that, you're the sort of worm despotic tyrants use to commit horrific crimes because they know you'd rather die than admit you gave them the power like some pathetic back alley whore.
Not glossing anything. I am well aware, some kids in high school weren't worth a crap and probably never would be, even many years ago when I attended. I am simply not against public education and you are. Tough sh#t. You will have to live with it, or send your kid to private school as is your right if you can afford it. If yours went to public school and turned out to be not worth a crap, you may be the problem as much as the school, as is often the case.

Not glossing anything. I am well aware, some kids in high school weren't worth a crap and probably never would be, even many years ago when I attended. I am simply not against public education and you are. Tough sh#t. You will have to live with it, or send your kid to private school as is your right if you can afford it. If yours went to public school and turned out to be not worth a crap, you may be the problem as much as the school, as is often the case.
you totally ignore the problem which is leftist indoctrination destroying what is supposed to be basic education they need to be rooted out stem and root and destroyed.

Evidently there was overwhelming support for the teacher expressed.
Support for what, though? She had already resigned well before she decided to show that movie. The district has completed their investigation and taken no adverse action against her.

Her only problem is the slowness of the State Board. I've known teachers in Texas who had complaints and the idea seems to be to keep the claim open for a couple of years to look like they took it serously, since there is rarely any evidence, other than an angry parent.

Each "investigator" assigned to the case just wants to drag it out so that the next investigator will have to be the one to tell crazy mom that it wasn't abuse that a male teacher sent her innocent angel to the principal for showing too much cleavage.

Again, you're WRONG, like bed wetters always are. Not sure why you want to cast your lot among those swine but if that's what makes you feel smart you've probably suffered some head trauma and need to be examined

Indeed I oppose PE in principle because it can be and almost always is abused. What I know about some other countries is they have different methods, much lower levels of funding, aren't doing social engineering or political indoctrination rather than meaningfully increasing the wisdom and skills of the kids they have.

The bed wetters are doing that here and it's either because they have a malevolent agenda or they're all complete fucking imbeciles. If "educators" were actually doing their jobs and not promoting their own interests PE would work out well. Those of us who want the problem solved are being undermined by dipshits like you, for reasons you clearly can not defend, justify or even explain and I think it because you don't even fuckin know why.

You're just reacting obstinately like a fuckin barnyard jackass that has to be whipped in order to get it in the goddam barn and out of the rain. Mindless, stupid, and not worth a fuck until a coyote comes along.

Forum List

Back