Hundreds Protest Fatal Police Shooting in Washington

Pretty sure by the time he could muster enough force to hurl a rock big enough or hard enough, the cops would shoot him down in a hail of bullets.

So the cops shouldnt have waited until he threw rocks at em? You're probably right,that way they wouldnt have been injured. Should have just gunned him down right off the bat....thats a little harsh but okay.

He didn't throw a rock at them and don't run when someone is gunning you down.

What part of "Two officers were treated at the scene" do you not understand?
And the video shows the dumbass throwing a rock at em.
Did you read the article or are pictures the limit of your ability?

You said in post #46, "He was throwing rocks at cars and citizens. He then wounded two police officers with rocks." Where is the video that shows that?!

The only video that appears to be circulating shows him throw a rock at the police car. It is even captioned in the above video, (@:40) "throws rock at car and bounces off."

Pretty sure by the time he could muster enough force to hurl a rock big enough or hard enough, the cops would shoot him down in a hail of bullets.

So the cops shouldnt have waited until he threw rocks at em? You're probably right,that way they wouldnt have been injured. Should have just gunned him down right off the bat....thats a little harsh but okay.

You said in post #46, "He was throwing rocks at cars and citizens. He then wounded two police officers with rocks." Where is the video that shows that?!

The only video that appears to be circulating shows him throw a rock at the police car. It is even captioned in the above video, (@:40) "throws rock at car and bounces off."

Watch closely. And read the article.

I was asking about the video. And it is obvious he threw it at the car or ground.

I was asking about the video. And it is obvious he threw it at the car or ground.

So how did the officers get wounded?

So how did the officers get wounded?

Emotional trauma? :lol:

The police chief said that the cops deployed a Stun Gun on the man without any effect. Montes was nailing them with rocks, but incredibly the police missed with their Tasers. :popcorn:

Look,I cant help you if you refuse to read the story.

I was only asking you to back up your bold claims. I guess you are too stupid to read a few obvious comments.

I was only asking you to back up your bold claims.

Not my claims. Read the story.

The only report you are talking about came from the police. Is that what you meant? :lol:

That is going to take a long time to read. I feel like I am in kindergarten.

POLICE SHOOTING Investigators say Montes unarmed when shot Local Regional KEPR CBS 19 - News Weather and Sports - Pasco WA

We learned today Antonio Zambrano-Montes was unarmed when he was shot. He had been throwing rocks earlier, but did not have a gun or knife on him when he was killed by police. The fact came out during a news conference by the unit investigating Montes' death. KEPR was there to continue our team coverage.

They didn't find any boulders in his pockets.

Supreme Court, Graham vs Connor has already ruled on police force.

The only viewpoint that can be considered is what the cops knew or thought they knew AT THE MOMENT. Not whats found out afterwards.

So...turns out to be a toy gun? Irrelevant. Turns out thr guy throwing big rocks at cops didnt have anymore rocks? Doesnt matter if they thought he had more.

You idiots dont read enough. The reason cops are being cleared all the time...is the Supreme Court LONG AGO already ruled on this shit.

And our SCOTUS has said...if you fuck with cops..they get a good bit of wiggle room and margin for error.

So dont fuck with cops. How hard is that?

The death squads are here.

150213_pasco_shooting_lg.jpg

The only report you are talking about came from the police. Is that what you meant? :lol:

You act like it to..

You act like it to..

This is just the beginning of a major story a la Brown and Garner, and you are stuck on rewind. :lol:

You act like it to..

This is just the beginning of a major story a la Brown and Garner, and you are stuck on rewind. :lol:

:lol:..........:itsok: and look how those turned out.

You act like it to..

:lol:..........:itsok: and look how those turned out.

The cops are running out of ploys.

Forum List

Back