Hundreds Protest Fatal Police Shooting in Washington

Not my claims. Read the story.

The only report you are talking about came from the police. Is that what you meant? :lol:

That is going to take a long time to read. I feel like I am in kindergarten.

You act like it to..

This is just the beginning of a major story a la Brown and Garner, and you are stuck on rewind. :lol:

:lol:..........:itsok: and look how those turned out.

The cops are running out of ploys.

Sorry but as was mentioned cops have a lot of leeway when it comes to these kind of things.

The only report you are talking about came from the police. Is that what you meant? :lol:

You act like it to..

This is just the beginning of a major story a la Brown and Garner, and you are stuck on rewind. :lol:

Sorry but as was mentioned cops have a lot of leeway when it comes to these kind of things.

Not when they have snapped with no way to hide it.

Not my claims. Read the story.

You act like it to..

Ploy?

Graham vs Connor. Supreme Court.

Its law. Dont fuck with cops. Its that simple.

You act like it to..

Ploy?

I didn't say anything about legislative courtroom ploys.

You act like it to..

Ploy?

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Ploy?

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Law again? Other than legislative means ploys to cover themselves in serious or deadly misconduct. :slap:

Ploy?

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Law again? Other than legislative means ploys to cover themselves in serious or deadly misconduct. :slap:

Such as?

Ploy?

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Such as?

Try your imagination like everybody else.

The police chief said that the cops deployed a Stun Gun on the man without any effect. Montes was nailing them with rocks, but incredibly the police missed with their Tasers. :popcorn:
It doesn't say they missed. It says the tasers had no effect. Meth, PCP or bath salts do the same thing.

Ploy?

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Such as?

So in other words...you have no evidence. Just speculation.

Sorry bud. The cold raw law is just that. Like it or not its the law.

The police chief said that the cops deployed a Stun Gun on the man without any effect. Montes was nailing them with rocks, but incredibly the police missed with their Tasers. :popcorn:
It doesn't say they missed. It says the tasers had no effect. Meth, PCP or bath salts do the same thing.

Yep. People dont know how tasers work. They fire two prongs which make an electrical connection through the body. The closer the prongs hit (close distance) the less effective they are bc less of the body gets shocked.

But if the cop is farther away...to have a wider prong spread to be more effective. ..the greater chance a prong misses and no charge at all happens.

Plus...prongs dont go through thick clothing like winter coats.

People think tasers are fix-alls. They arent. They fail often.

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Such as?

You are still confused with legislation and the law in general. :laugh:

No ploy.

Just hard cold law.

Such as?

Um...legislation is the law dipshit. Legislators make laws. Courts rule on laws.

The SCOTUS ruled on alleged assaults by police officers, Graham v. Connor, Terry v. Ohio, Tennessee v. Garner.

Legislation becomes law. Courts interpret law.

Im charging you tuition next time.

Such as?

Um...legislation is the law dipshit. Legislators make laws. Courts rule on laws.

The SCOTUS ruled on alleged assaults by police officers, Graham v. Connor, Terry v. Ohio, Tennessee v. Garner.

You seriously misunderstood what I said and continue to, even though I have tried nicely to bring that to your attention.

Do you believe it was justified to kill Montes?

You seriously misunderstood what I said and continue to, even though I have tried nicely to bring that to your attention.

Yes. He was throwing big rocks at a cop. Which can fracture skulls OR knock someone out. They knew this guy...because they have prior incidents...of him throwing big rocks AND trying to take cops guns.

So this guy has a history of this shit. Hes gone for their guns in past incidents (see the WHOLE story on PoliceOne.com) They tried a taser...and it didnt work.

During the chase he suddenly turned and quickly raised hands...after having thrown rocks at them. So...they fired to stop a threat.

Taking all the details of the situation in...yes they were justified under Graham vs Connor.

You gotta figure he was drunk or a complete moron.
I love the standard response from the family...But he was such a nice man.

He had mental illness.

Video Reveals Police Gunning Down Man for Throwing Rocks - NationofChange

A witness recorded three police officers chasing and gunning down a mentally disturbed man for throwing rocks at them on Tuesday. Although the Pasco Police Department claims the man struck two of the officers with rocks and withstood the effects of a Taser, an eyewitness and the video do not corroborate their account of the incident.

You gotta figure he was drunk or a complete moron.
I love the standard response from the family...But he was such a nice man.

He had mental illness.

Video Reveals Police Gunning Down Man for Throwing Rocks - NationofChange

A witness recorded three police officers chasing and gunning down a mentally disturbed man for throwing rocks at them on Tuesday. Although the Pasco Police Department claims the man struck two of the officers with rocks and withstood the effects of a Taser, an eyewitness and the video do not corroborate their account of the incident.

yeah so

it does not make him any less dangerous

Yes. He was throwing big rocks at a cop. Which can fracture skulls OR knock someone out. They knew this guy...because they have prior incidents...of him throwing big rocks AND trying to take cops guns.

So this guy has a history of this shit. Hes gone for their guns in past incidents (see the WHOLE story on PoliceOne.com) They tried a taser...and it didnt work.

During the chase he suddenly turned and quickly raised hands...after having thrown rocks at them. So...they fired to stop a threat.

Taking all the details of the situation in...yes they were justified under Graham vs Connor.

This is such a stupid statement I'm surprised the keys on the keyboard consented to be touched.

When the man turned and raised his hands there was no threat.
Rocks can not be thrown from raised hands, they must be thrown from a cocked arm.
The officers will have to provide proof that rocks were thrown at them during the chase or at the conclusion of the chase, they can not.
The officers must be able to provide a reasonable, justifiable reason for the use of deadly force.

If they use your silly assed rationale, they may as well ask the Judge for mercy at their sentencing.

This is such a stupid statement I'm surprised the keys on the keyboard consented to be touched.

Rocks can not be thrown from raised hands, they must be thrown from a cocked arm.
The officers will have to provide proof that rocks were thrown at them during the chase or at the conclusion of the chase, they can not.
The officers must be able to provide a reasonable, justifiable reason for the use of deadly force.

If they use your silly assed rationale, they may as well ask the Judge for mercy at their sentencing.

You cant throw a rock from a raised arm? Hmmm. You ever watch football or baseball?

You're just wrong. By law they cant be judged on hindsight. ONLY on what they percieved at the split second. And if hes been throwing rocks...and suddenly turns and raises an arm...in a split 1/10 second you'll think hes about to throw another rock. So did they. And they shot.

These cops are not guilty.

And if they charge them to appease cop hating liberals...these cops will.win millions in a lawsuit.

You cant throw a rock from a raised arm? Hmmm. You ever watch football or baseball?

You're just wrong. By law they cant be judged on hindsight. ONLY on what they percieved at the split second. And if hes been throwing rocks...and suddenly turns and raises an arm...in a split 1/10 second you'll think hes about to throw another rock. So did they. And they shot.

These cops are not guilty.

And if they charge them to appease cop hating liberals...these cops will.win millions in a lawsuit.

Duhh...no you can't throw a rock from a raised arm, there would be no acceleration of the projectile. The arm has to be cocked in order to launch any object, that's simply common sense.

Yes they will be judged based on their split second decision to shot a man with his arms in an upraised position.

Now, you can continue to play capt.police make no mistakes, that's fine, just stop trying to convince sane people that this was a justified shooting.

Forum List

Back