Hundreds Protest Fatal Police Shooting in Washington

So he was hurling softball size rocks at cops and citizens. And cops shot him.

Why is there a protest again?
Maybe because cops could handle with this situation some different ways?

If someone is throwing rocks at you. What should you do differently?

Rocks are not very dangerous unless you stand there oblivious and act like a moron. Oh wait, he was going to follow up the rocks with knives. LMAO

While I agree they shouldnt have shot the guy,he shouldnt have thrown rocks at the cops.
He apparently hit one them with a softball sized rock,which could easily kill someone.

Play stupid games,win stupid prizes...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Any witnesses?

According to police reports, Mr. Zambrano-Montes had been throwing rocks at cars and officers.

The tall tales are bigger and bigger.

So you truly believe the police just rolled up and shot him for no reason?
Two officers were injured and were treated at the scene and the video shows the dumbass throwing rocks.
You got any other ridiculous statements?

Rocks are not very dangerous unless you stand there oblivious and act like a moron. Oh wait, he was going to follow up the rocks with knives. LMAO

I could kill you easily with a softball size rock to the head.

While I agree they shouldnt have shot the guy,he shouldnt have thrown rocks at the cops.
He apparently hit one them with a softball sized rock,which could easily kill someone.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Any witnesses?

According to police reports, Mr. Zambrano-Montes had been throwing rocks at cars and officers.

Two officers were injured and were treated at the scene and the video shows the dumbass throwing rocks.

I haven't watched the video yet or read various accounts. That's why I asked.

Was he throwing the rocks at cars?

And how would go about doing that to a cop responding to an urgent call? :laugh:

Any witnesses?

Thats why the police were called. He was throwing rocks at cars and citizens.
He then wounded two police officers with rocks.
Which is why I said "Two officers were treated at the scene"

And how would go about doing that to a cop responding to an urgent call? :laugh:

Once more in english please.

Would he hide the boulder in his pocket, elude most of the cops, whip it out after sneaking up behind one of other cops hopping out of his squad car and clock him over the head? :laugh:

Any witnesses?

They got boo boos?

Would he hide the boulder in his pocket, elude most of the cops, whip it out after sneaking up behind one of the cops hopping out of his squad car and clock him over the head? :laugh:

He wounded two cops. Are you really this stupid?
I can throw a baseball 85 mph...take a rock in the noggin at that speed and there's a good chance you're gonna die.
Care to give it a try?

The coroner of Franklin County has said that he will order an inquest into the killing, a rare move that will allow a jury of six to determine whether the killing was justified.

Now a coroner's inquest decides if cops are in the right. How democratic.

No shit!! Who the hell is the coroner to make that call?

Don't even bother with a Grand Jury now.

Would he hide the boulder in his pocket, elude most of the cops, whip it out after sneaking up behind one of the cops hopping out of his squad car and clock him over the head? :laugh:

I can throw a baseball 85 mph...take a rock in the noggin at that speed and there's a good chance you're gonna die.
Care to give it a try?

So he goes into the wind-up and strike 3 you are out. :lol:

Care to give it a try?

So he goes into the wind-up and strike 3 you are out. :lol:

He obviously missed the strike zone. The cops....not so much.

Pretty sure by the time he could muster enough force to hurl a rock big enough or hard enough to do much damage, the cops would shoot him down in a hail of bullets.

Pretty sure by the time he could muster enough force to hurl a rock big enough or hard enough, the cops would shoot him down in a hail of bullets.

So the cops shouldnt have waited until he threw rocks at em? You're probably right,that way they wouldnt have been injured. Should have just gunned him down right off the bat....thats a little harsh but okay.

Pretty sure by the time he could muster enough force to hurl a rock big enough or hard enough, the cops would shoot him down in a hail of bullets.

So the cops shouldnt have waited until he threw rocks at em? You're probably right,that way they wouldnt have been injured. Should have just gunned him down right off the bat....thats a little harsh but okay.

He didn't throw a rock at them and don't run when someone is gunning you down.

Last edited:

Link to video you said shows him hitting cops with rocks?

Gina Lazara of KEPRTV (@5:15): It is unclear who he was throwing those rocks at.

He didn't throw a rock at them and don't run when someone is gunning you down.

What part of "Two officers were treated at the scene" do you not understand?
And the video shows the dumbass throwing a rock at em.
Did you read the article or are pictures the limit of your ability?

Forum List

Back