Hundreds Protest Fatal Police Shooting in Washington

You gotta figure he was drunk or a complete moron.
I love the standard response from the family...But he was such a nice man.

I'm a nice guy too.... Until you get me pissed off, extremely tired or otherwise inhibit my mental facilities. Then I turn into a creature you don't want to deal with.

Is there a single USMB nutter who does not think of himself or herself as a badass? Holy shit....you fuckers are boring.

Is there a single USMB nutter who does not think of himself or herself as a badass? Holy shit....you fuckers are boring.

I'm not a badass. Never have been and never will be. I'm simply one of those people who has a nasty temper and very little control over it under a number of situations. Add to that the fact that I have access to numerous styles of weaponry and am the sort of person who's willing to use it, and that doesn't make me a badass, just a pain in the ass.

I'm not a badass. Never have been and never will be. I'm simply one of those people who has a nasty temper and very little control over it under a number of situations. Add to that the fact that I have access to numerous styles of weaponry and am the sort of person who's willing to use it, and that doesn't make me a badass, just a pain in the ass.

Yep. Very true point. Some people just dont wanna deal with bullshit.

Please.......

Most people who are willing and able to defend themselves don't run around announcing the fact. You are probably a person who lives in constant fear.

"I have access to numerous styles of weaponry"??? Do you realize how lame that phrase sounds?

You are another one. A wannabe cop with an unreasonable fear of black men. All talk.

You are another one. A wannabe cop with an unreasonable fear of black men. All talk.

Blah blah blah. Worked 8 years Atlanta zone 3. Go ride along there. Then tell me how ya feel.

While I agree they shouldnt have shot the guy,he shouldnt have thrown rocks at the cops. He apparently hit one them with a softball sized rock,which could easily kill someone.

Play stupid games,win stupid prizes...

Exactly. Do not start a fight you are not both willing and capable of winning.

You gotta figure he was drunk or a complete moron.
I love the standard response from the family...But he was such a nice man.

true

a supporter at the event said "it could happen to any family"

i suppose so if your family member is out of control hurling rocks at

pedestrians

cars and at police officers

Please.......

Most people who are willing and able to defend themselves don't run around announcing the fact. You are probably a person who lives in constant fear.

"I have access to numerous styles of weaponry"??? Do you realize how lame that phrase sounds?

He's a nasty one, that's for sure. Impotent, angry, little impulse control.

In a split second could you tell? He was throwing big rocks at them. He suddenly turns and raises a hand....you getting your skull fractured or defending yourself?

"No reason"? Bullshit. He got shot for throwing big rocks at cops. No sympathies.

Lesson is....throwing big rocks at cops may get you shot.

A PoliceOne.com article releases past reports media somehow forgot....where this innocent kind Hispanic man....has a history of.throwing rocks at cops and trying to take their guns from them. Hmmm.

Mexican born apple picker is PCspeak for illegal. Therefore I don't care. If he hadn't decided to be a criminal he would still be alive.

While I agree they shouldnt have shot the guy,he shouldnt have thrown rocks at the cops.
He apparently hit one them with a softball sized rock,which could easily kill someone.

Play stupid games,win stupid prizes...

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Any witnesses besides police?

According to police reports, Mr. Zambrano-Montes had been throwing rocks at cars and officers.

The tall tales are getting bigger and bigger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back