Hundreds of migrants force their way over Macedonian border

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Yesterday I read that these people were being gassed at this border. It certainly looks like it is going to take a long time to re-settle all of these refugees.

Hundreds of migrants force their way over Macedonian border

Sunday, August 23, 2015
From Print Edition

GEVGELIJA, Macedonia: Hundreds of mostly Syrian refugees forced their way over the Macedonian border on Saturday as police hurled stun grenades in a failed bid to stop them from breaking through, an AFP reporter said.

The people scrambled over the barbed wire fence on the border between Greece and Macedonia despite the police action.

Some 2,000 refugees and migrants have been stuck in no-man´s land between the two countries since Thursday, halting their bid to reach Western Europe.

Police subsequently seemed to regain control of the situation, stopping the flow of people after hurling a dozen stun grenades in some 30 minutes.

Some 1,500 migrants and refugees are estimated to have remained in no-man´s land after the incident.

Continue reading at:

Hundreds of migrants force their way over Macedonian border?

I trust that you are comfortable. In fact, I'm confidant of it.

So why are you making fun of these people while you languish in your own comfort? Do you think that bringing their plight to our attention affords you some sort recognizable credit?

Merely bringing this information to our attention while you bathe yourself in creature comforts is testament to your debasement of the very peoples to which you attempt to draw attention.

When after all, you obviously are drawing attention to yourself.

So why are you making fun of these people while you languish in your own comfort? Do you think that bringing their plight to our attention affords you some sort recognizable credit?

Merely bringing this information to our attention while you bathe yourself in creature comforts is testament to your debasement of the very peoples to which you attempt to draw attention.

When after all, you obviously are drawing attention to yourself.
I was just reflecting on how terrible the situation is... Those people are battling in the 21st century against possibly fictional events from thousands of years ago. It's awful... truly... :(

"Hundreds of migrants force their way over Macedonian border"
That's no news, we have thousands coming through our borders daily over here

You mean you are in the know?
Those very people should stay and fucking fight. That's what men do…pussies run away when they would have the means to fight with..

Good lord "Macedonia".... it must be terrible to be trapped in a religious hellhole centuries behind the rest of the world...

And hopefully, the Syrians will be sent back to their religious hellhole, quickly.

You mean without all the anti Assad regime's backed by SA, US, Turkey, and Kuwait, and probably Israel. The coup has backfired.

could you translate that one, Penelope?-------ask your Iranian handlers-----they really believe that ERDOGAN hates assad as
much as do the Syrians he has victimized? What would the USA have against ASSAD? In view of the fact that he is a Baathist murdering lump of shit-----ALL decent people should hate him----but I see no issue at all between Syria and the USA ----and--for that matter between the islamicist dog---erdogan and assad other than the sunni/Shiite thing.
KUWAIT???? Long ago------a Pakistani kid---an ophthalmologist who happened to be under my supervision------told me "KUWAIT is SELFISH----the country is rich but does not support MUSLIM INTERESTS"-----is that your issue with Kuwait???

Good lord "Macedonia".... it must be terrible to be trapped in a religious hellhole centuries behind the rest of the world...
You have no idea of the history of the region, do you? You are a politically correct asshole of ignorance. Don''t comment on things of which you haven't a clue!

Last edited:

And hopefully, the Syrians will be sent back to their religious hellhole, quickly.

You mean without all the anti Assad regime's backed by SA, US, Turkey, and Kuwait, and probably Israel. The coup has backfired.

could you translate that one, Penelope?-------ask your Iranian handlers-----they really believe that ERDOGAN hates assad as
much as do the Syrians he has victimized? What would the USA have against ASSAD? In view of the fact that he is a Baathist murdering lump of shit-----ALL decent people should hate him----but I see no issue at all between Syria and the USA ----and--for that matter between the islamicist dog---erdogan and assad other than the sunni/Shiite thing.
KUWAIT???? Long ago------a Pakistani kid---an ophthalmologist who happened to be under my supervision------told me "KUWAIT is SELFISH----the country is rich but does not support MUSLIM INTERESTS"-----is that your issue with Kuwait???

Give some proof and not from a Zionist source. I am aware of the Syrian's history with Israel. Israel's history with all surrounding states is not good, so what does that tell you. They will turn on Jordan in a heartbeat and I'm sure their long term plan is to take over Jordan too.

It sure does, along with the Israeli Secret Intelligent Service.

Give some proof and not from a Zionist source. I am aware of the Syrian's history with Israel. Israel's history with all surrounding states is not good, so what does that tell you. <<<<Penelope

"the history is not good"----tells me that you have nothing to say, Penelope----you might just as well have farted

They will turn on Jordan in a heartbeat and I'm sure their long term plan is to take over Jordan too. <<< Penelope Yet another utterly meaningless statement, Penelope. -------as a "healthcare worker"---do they let you write anything about the patient care in the charts? I doubt it--------your statements are so "NON-SPECIFIC" (for the record---all health care workers know the term "non-specific") that you might just
as well reach into a bedpan----obtain a bit of shit----and smear it on the record

Give some proof and not from a Zionist source. I am aware of the Syrian's history with Israel. Israel's history with all surrounding states is not good, so what does that tell you. They will turn on Jordan in a heartbeat and I'm sure their long term plan is to take over Jordan too.

What does it tell us, Penelope? It tells us that the Muslims hate the Jews and can't stand to see one inch of land in the Middle East being governed by the Jews. Of course the various Muslim sects hate each other and think nothing of killing each other, but they are all unified when it comes to the Jews. Didn't they teach this to you in your madrassa?

This hatred is underscored in the hadiths:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

And in Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177 we read: "Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."

However, this thread happens to be about the unfortunate refugees, of whom you have no sympathy for their plight. I hope you can dig into your pocket to at least donate to UNICEF to help the children.

Click here: Macedonia: Calm at the border but uncertain fate for refugees and asylum-seekers’ onward journey | Amnesty Interna

Macedonia clears migrant backlog, 5,000 enter Serbia?

Thousands of Syrian refugees trek through Macedonia?

What does it tell us, Penelope? It tells us that the Muslims hate the Jews and can't stand to see one inch of land in the Middle East being governed by the Jews. Of course the various Muslim sects hate each other and think nothing of killing each other, but they are all unified when it comes to the Jews. Didn't they teach this to you in your madrassa?

This hatred is underscored in the hadiths:

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." -- Sahih Muslim 6985

And in Sahih Bukhari 4.52.177 we read: "Allah's Apostle said, The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say: 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him'."

However, this thread happens to be about the unfortunate refugees, of whom you have no sympathy for their plight. I hope you can dig into your pocket to at least donate to UNICEF to help the children.

Click here: Macedonia: Calm at the border but uncertain fate for refugees and asylum-seekers’ onward journey | Amnesty Interna

Macedonia clears migrant backlog, 5,000 enter Serbia?

Thousands of Syrian refugees trek through Macedonia?

Penelope does not give a rat's behind (in terms of interest) for anything but her own stinking behind and that of her latest pimp.
Her current pimp is a Nazi-----in fact all of her pimps have been Nazis
thruout her career as a "health care worker"

trying to get through before wall is finished

uh? do I have to read the citations----WHAT WALL?? who is building up a wall? -------other than Saudi Arabia?------walls seem to have suddenly become de rigueur. -----do we still have to call them
APARTHEID WALLS???.-----I think Jordan needs a wall-----and Yemen should mine the beaches of their port cities-----a nice giant wall between Lebanon and Syria might be a good idea

uh? do I have to read the citations----WHAT WALL?? who is building up a wall? -------other than Saudi Arabia?------walls seem to have suddenly become de rigueur. -----do we still have to call them
APARTHEID WALLS???.-----I think Jordan needs a wall-----and Yemen should mine the beaches of their port cities-----a nice giant wall between Lebanon and Syria might be a good idea

You didn't know? Hungry is building a wall.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/25/w...ard-hungary-as-a-border-fence-rises.html?_r=0

Hungary begins work on border fence to keep out migrants
Government says it has begun construction of a 150m ‘sample section’ of its planned 4m-high fence along the country’s southern border with Serbia

Hungarian soldiers prepare the ground for construction of the first section of the country’s border fence. Photograph: Csaba Segesvari/AFP/Getty Images
Associated Press in Budapest

Monday 13 July 2015 10.01 EDTLast modified on Monday 13 July 201519.00 EDT

Hungary has begun building a fence on the country’s southern border with Serbia, intended to stem the unprecedented flow of migrants.

The government said on Monday that soldiers had begun working on a 150m (490ft) “sample section” on the outskirts of the town of Morahalom, where a bulldozer and other heavy machinery were preparing the ground.

“A daily average of 1,000 illegal border crossers are arriving in Hungary, so illegal immigration has become a severe problem and its control a prominent task,” a joint statement from the interior and defence ministries said.

Zoltán Kovács, a government spokesman, said Hungary was committed to building the fence, which it has said will be a temporary measure.

5251cc73-9432-402e-a53d-fad18b114f26-460x276.jpeg

Migrants on Hungary's border fence: 'This wall, we will not accept it'

Read more
“Construction is taking place in line with the original intentions and schedule,” Kovács said.

Hungary’s foreign minister, Péter Szijjártó had said earlier that the 4m-high fence would be built first in the areas “most exposed to the immigration pressure” along the 109-mile border between Hungary and Serbia.

About 80,000 migrants and refugees have reached Hungary already this year, about 80% of them from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Most request asylum, but they move on quickly to other EU countries such as Germany and Sweden before their requests are processed.

Forum List

Back