Hundreds of California recall ballots found in felon's car.

That seems out of the ordinary for California? An anomaly I am sure.

Seriously though, this will be another election stolen, and Americans will do fuck all about it.

I predict that within 20 years the percentage of whites in California's major metro areas with be consistent with Soweto.

That seems out of the ordinary for California? An anomaly I am sure.

Seriously though, this will be another election stolen, and Americans will do fuck all about it.

I predict that within 20 years the percentage of whites in California's major metro areas with be consistent with Soweto.
Scary thoughts to those that did them harm, isn't it?

I wanted to be like you guys and lie to see what it is like.

Moonbat: No I'm not, you are!

So you're going third grade again. There is a reason that's called a "playground" insult, and it's not because of your intelligence, broken English boy. You're a Democrat, you are lies. You lie about everything all the time. You're the opposite of Vulcans. They can't lie, you can't tell the truth.

So of course you lied

This guy is a registered Republican.

Cool, so rampant cheating has now infiltrated both side thanks to the Democrats hair-brained mass mail-in-ballot scheme. That leaves us with a voting system in shambles, but don't worry, we know that Democrats are more likely to cheat since they are the party of felons and virtually every other derelict of society.

The RepubliKKKan party is the current party of the KKK.

Believe the Big Lie. LOLLOOOLOL

Biden's first vote for Dem Senate Leader....

Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd

Enchanted Cyclops

Ku Klux Klan

Your party had a Senate LEADER who was a big pooh bah in the Klan, nice.... and Low IQ Joe just loved him....

See the source image

The RepubliKKKan party is the current party of the KKK.

Believe the Big Lie. LOLLOOOLOL

You made that up. Democrats lie, it's who you are, you are lies.

Racists are racists because they don't like change, which is why they stay Democrats. That and your party has a long, long tradition of racism. You're the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. If anyone questions if you still believe in slavery, all they have to do is look at you hunting down and destroying any black who tries to flee your plantation

Forum List

Back