Human Consciousness

We only use a small part of our brain 10% and i wonder why we don't use it all? I mean what is stopping us?
And memory is also mysterious ... why we can remember an unimportant moment and forget another more important moment ?

The Study of Human Memory | Cognitive Psychology & Neuroscience

Many Blessings Dalia .. we use much more than 10 % of our brains ..

I would not be so quick to repeat disempowering indoctrination , your cells are listening ..

And you may invoke that which you instruct ..

yet either way be at peace ☺
I like to ask questions to learn and there I thought it was only 10%:th_yourecute: ... but it is rather 20%:dunno:, the myth that we use only 10% of our brain is not based on any scientific fact. Brain imaging methods that track brain activity in real time prove that if all areas do not work at the same time, they are all used at one time or another.
The brain consumes a lot of energy compared to its size

Better, we observe the overuse of certain regions, activated in several tasks. In addition, our brain is energy consuming. Indeed, it consumes almost 20% of our energy for only 2% of our body mass.
it appears that what defines our intelligence is not so much our neurons, but the billions of connections that these create between them, like a huge web. A network that is all the more efficient as it is constantly capable of evolving, transforming and training. It is in fact the regular activation of certain connections which facilitates their anchoring and their subsequent reactivation. Like a path that we trace and that we mark after several passages...

cerveau.jpg

After some research , i give links but it is in French :

Utilisons-nous seulement 10 % de notre cerveau ?

Quel pourcentage de notre cerveau utilisons-nous ?

We only use a small part of our brain 10% and i wonder why we don't use it all? I mean what is stopping us?
And memory is also mysterious ... why we can remember an unimportant moment and forget another more important moment ?

I would not be so quick to repeat disempowering indoctrination , your cells are listening ..

I like to ask questions to learn and there I thought it was only 10%:th_yourecute: ... but it is rather 20%:dunno:, the myth that we use only 10% of our brain is not based on any scientific fact. Brain imaging methods that track brain activity in real time prove that if all areas do not work at the same time, they are all used at one time or another.

Better, we observe the overuse of certain regions, activated in several tasks. In addition, our brain is energy consuming. Indeed, it consumes almost 20% of our energy for only 2% of our body mass.
it appears that what defines our intelligence is not so much our neurons, but the billions of connections that these create between them, like a huge web. A network that is all the more efficient as it is constantly capable of evolving, transforming and training. It is in fact the regular activation of certain connections which facilitates their anchoring and their subsequent reactivation. Like a path that we trace and that we mark after several passages...

View attachment 304051

this is ok and cool, and yet .. to break it down for ones that have the care for as much ,

the Left Right Brain Paradigm with always keep you in a Dualistic Reality ,

and you will always and forever embody and experience the mind chatter, the " what if " scenarios if you limit your Consciousness there yes ..

and that is how it should be and how it was meant to be as much , however ,

when you drop the awareness down to the Heart .. one shall see and realize , the Heart Knows Truth .

the Heart has one ViBraTioN when one goes deeep enough within to the main and central power

of thine being , beloved ones ..

Ye shall experience as is recorded at the Heart Math Institute , the Heart is 60 Times more Powerful than the Brain

and has the Capacity to extrapolate Conscious Awareness More than 5000 times more Powerful Magnetically than the Brain .

Ye shall only know of that which ye invoke and utilize within thine Physical Body , yet

you are an Eternal being in Spirit within a Physical Body and So Be it ..

Many Blessings in Love and LIGHT

Last edited:

View attachment 304051

this is ok and cool, and yet .. to break it down for ones that have the care for as much ,

the Left Right Brain Paradigm with always keep you in a Dualistic Reality ,

and you will always and forever embody and experience the mind chatter, the " what if " scenarios if you limit your Consciousness there yes ..

and that is how it should be and how it was meant to be as much , however ,

when you drop the awareness down to the Heart .. one shall see and realize , the Heart Knows Truth .

the Heart has one ViBraTioN when one goes deeep enough within to the main and central power

of thine being , beloved ones ..

Ye shall experience as is recorded at the Heart Math Institute , the Heart is 60 Times more Powerful than the Brain

and has the Capacity to extrapolate Conscious Awareness More than 5000 times more Powerful Magnetically than the Brain .

Ye shall only know of that which ye invoke and utilize within thine Physical Body , yet

you are an Eternal being in Spirit and So Be it ..

Many Blessings in Love and LIGHT

When you actually go Deep enough into the Heart ,

the Heart will Cease Beating and will begin to HUM .. Higher and Higher one may experience this through Meditation

Here is an analogy by where Sand is Spread on a Metalic Plate and Sound is run through the Plate..

you will see Sacred Geometry Appear as the Divine Construct of things By an INTELLIGENT CREATOR/GOD

Cymatic experiment

The connection of the "inner" universe with the "outer" is the basis of our dichotomy. There is a de facto, illusory split of reality into two parts. This is inherent in human perception; in order to perceive there must be a perceiver and that which is other than the perceiver. We can arrive at understanding that this 'other' and the 'perceiver' are one, but, given how we are born and educated, it takes effort and deep understanding.
After achieving such an understanding, the results are entirely personal.

Tune into the Now Moment Beloved Beings - : )

Energy Update - Time Warping?

Schumann Resonance Today - 17 UTC - DNit

Every second, a multitude of pulses travel around the world in this unique, resonant chamber between Earth and the ionosphere, sending colluding signals to all microorganisms. These signals couple us to the Earth’s magnetic field. Named after their discoverer, these Schumann Resonances (SR) drive the harmonizing pulse for life in our world.” Eric Thompson

schumann-resonance-all-graphs-28-2-2020.jpg

... We're one of trillions of self aware species in a self aware Universe

in which we know exactly one species which is able to read thoughts with a mechanism, which this species calls "language" - in trillions of different languages.

Last edited:

NEW VIDEO: Manly P. Hall: Victory of the Soul Over Circumstance (remastered)

Celebrate Manly Hall's Birthday (March 18th) with this newly restored and remastered video lecture from 1990. This would be his last birthday, and he lectured regularly until his death five months later. For over 70 years, Manly Hall lectured on ancient wisdom, philosophy and personal psychology - to help others to learn, grow and share.

Where Does Consciousness Come From? | Unveiled

The origin of consciousness is one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in science. We all know we're alive, conscious and experiencing the world... but what exactly is that essence of life? Where does the fundamental feeling of "being" come from?? In this video, Unveiled looks at the scientific and philosophical debates surrounding consciousness to find out how and why we experience reality in the way that we do... This is Unveiled, giving you incredible answers to extraordinary questions!

We're one of trillions of self aware species in a self aware Universe

Name another one.

My cat is "self aware." All creatures are. Most humans are too self absorbed to notice, but they are.

Forum List

Back