Human appearance on earth.

Fossils buried under rock and dirt do not wear away. The Earth is not thousands of years old it is MUCH more than that, ANYONE STUPID enough to believe man is only 6000 years old is to be laughed at. The Bible does NOT make that claim.

The bible tells you how he did it, ever read it?
Ah, finally, a rare moment of honesty from the shameless liar.

Just admit no amount of evidence would convince you, then GTFO of the science section, because you don't belong here.
Evolution is not incompatible with the bible dumb ass. But until you can provide verifiable physical proof then the fact remains there is no proof that ANY Mammal species has EVER evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.

Fossils buried under rock and dirt do not wear away. The Earth is not thousands of years old it is MUCH more than that, ANYONE STUPID enough to believe man is only 6000 years old is to be laughed at. The Bible does NOT make that claim.

Yeah, it does based on the Biblical timeline. Fossils wear away; they are like rock. Rock crumbles under pressure. They do not bend under pressure.

Look at the above schmoe. Nye thinks that seimentary layers turn into rock after thousand years of pressure. Most scientists know that it is due to chemical reaction that sedimentary layers become rock. This reaction can happen under water like cement. If you want bent rock, then it has to bent by the flowing water while the layers are setting. Bill Nye and the evos think it's due to thousands of years of pressure. You try to bend rocks that way and it will just cause them to crumble. That happens to our concrete sidewalks, i.e. synthetic rock, and driveways over several years. Don't fall for nonsensical science of the evolutionists.

There is NO TIME LINE on the bible. God was very clear on that YOU can not know Gods time.

2001623130-rapture-second-coming-end-of-world-end-times-last-days-tribulation-bible-chronology-chart.jpg

If people can figure out what happened in millions and billions, then they should be able to figure what happened in around 6000 years. Jeez, the people here do not know about Darwin's timeline nor the Biblical timeline. There are different Biblical timelines, but most people can look at the above and compare what they've read in the Bible.

Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to not answer the topic. 4114 BC is when humans appeared.

Evolution is not incompatible with the bible
If you take the biblical creation myth literally, it absolutely is. And that is the only reason you don't accept the fact that is evolution. Any other reason you give is a shameless lie and a waste of everyone's time. Thus your shameless lies all over this thread regarding the evidence.

But until you can provide verifiable physical proof then the fact remains there is no proof that ANY Mammal species has EVER evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.
Which I already did.

This is an example of your embarrassing, dishonest behavior. This is what iron aged dogma has done to your brain.

Moron,you can not get a time line from the bible, anyone that thinks the earth is 6000 years old is a babbling idiot.

I am Commander James Bond while you're a lowly gunnery. Dismissed. Good luck with whatever timeline you have :laugh:.

Yeah, it does based on the Biblical timeline. Fossils wear away; they are like rock. Rock crumbles under pressure. They do not bend under pressure.

Look at the above schmoe. Nye thinks that seimentary layers turn into rock after thousand years of pressure. Most scientists know that it is due to chemical reaction that sedimentary layers become rock. This reaction can happen under water like cement. If you want bent rock, then it has to bent by the flowing water while the layers are setting. Bill Nye and the evos think it's due to thousands of years of pressure. You try to bend rocks that way and it will just cause them to crumble. That happens to our concrete sidewalks, i.e. synthetic rock, and driveways over several years. Don't fall for nonsensical science of the evolutionists.

Don’t fall for the science of the evos.

Instead, believe in talking snakes, 900 year old humans and gods of the religio’s who have a ”thing” for incestuous relations.

But until you can provide verifiable physical proof then the fact remains there is no proof that ANY Mammal species has EVER evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.
Which I already did.

This is an example of your embarrassing, dishonest behavior. This is what iron aged dogma has done to your brain.
YOU KEEP LYING. You stated that there is, as I said, NO PHYSICAL PROOF. Now suddenly you are claiming there is trot it out LIAR. DNA similarity and similar genes is NOT proof that several species came from the same source species. As for evolution it is proven INSIDE a species. And nothing about that conflicts with the Bible at all.

You stated that there is, as I said, NO PHYSICAL PROOF.
And that was a stupid statement, and I told you why. Proofs are for mathematics. I then decided to ignore your repeated, idiotic error out of expediency. That doesn't suddenly mean you get to lay your stupid error at my feet.

Then, I asked you:

Give an example of evidence that would compel you that evolution is a fact. Or several.

You didn't answer. You will never answer. Ever. Because, the correct answer is that no evidence could ever compel you. Because you are a dishonest little religious nut who is putting on a childish dog and pony show and wasting everyone's time.

I have demonstrated that conclusively. It's very easy to do, with that one simple question.

You stated that there is, as I said, NO PHYSICAL PROOF.
And that was a stupid statement, and I told you why. Proofs are for mathematics. I then decided to ignore your repeated, idiotic error out of expediency. That doesn't suddenly mean you get to lay your stupid error at my feet.

Then, I asked you:

Give an example of evidence that would compel you that evolution is a fact. Or several.

You didn't answer. You will never answer. Ever. Because, the correct answer is that no evidence could ever compel you. Because you are a dishonest little religious nut who is putting on a childish dog and pony show and wasting everyone's time.

I have demonstrated that conclusively. It's very easy to do, with that one simple question.
I did answer. When you have PROOF, physical proof that different species actually evolved from one single species in the mammal kingdom I will look at it. You have none, science has NONE. They claim because the DNA and genes are similar that is somehow proof that a single species birthed several. As you already know all mammals have similar dna and genes to varying degrees with each other. That is not proof of ANYTHING other then they came from the same environment.

And I do believe in evolution, it IS proven with in a species. The Horse proves the point. There is PHYSICAL proof that Horses evolved. NO guesses , no assumptions, no inference. ACTUAL PHYSICAL PROOF.

You DID NOT provide Proof, in fact you STATED science doesn't do PROOF.
Right, I provided evidence. Long ago in this thread, I delineated the difference. But you ignored that, in favor of continuing to use your stupid and wrong word: "proof". So, I decided it was more efficient just to ignore your repeated error, going forward. And now you try to lay your stupid error at MY feet? Come on, grow up.

And answer my question, you sissy.
Until you provide something other then guesses assumptions and inference I will stand by my position.
.....I have asked you to provide your theory/specifics/explain how god created man...have you responded to that?
The bible tells you how he did it, ever read it?
just like I thought, you DON'T have any details--you just believe ''god did it'''
---but--there is no god--so you are wrong

When you have PROOF
And what would constitute this " proof", to you?

Until you answer this, you really have nothing else to say.

Yet the best archeologists have to offer as a evolutionary predecessor to Homo Sapien is Homo Erectus.

Where's those missing links in between? Homo Erectus appeared on stage only 2 million years ago and Homo Sapien has only been around for around a hundred thousand years according to modern researchers. There should be plenty of fossil evidence laying about showing the evolution from Homo Erectus to Homo Sapien during that two million year time frame. Did the fossil evidence from the time of Homo Erectus they're seeking magically disappear and modern man magically appear on stage around one hundred thousand years ago?

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yet the best archeologists have to offer as a evolutionary predecessor to Homo Sapien is Homo Erectus.
False. You really need to read up. You forgot the australopithecines, ardepithicus, Australopithecus, heidelbergensis, rhodesiensis, and many others. You are not informed enough to have a discussion on this topic, and you are going to continue to make false claim after false claim that I will be forced to correct, if I lower myself to discussing this topic with you.

Forum List

Back