Human appearance on earth.

So you're not trying to convince yourself that evolutionary theory is fact.
I don't need to do so. I have already learned that it is a fact. No, your childish behavior doesn't undermine evolutionary theory. I know you think it does, but it does not.

What makes you think I'm trying to undermine evolutionary theory?

I just like to fuck with idiotic morons who act like you do who know next to nothing about the subject and worship at the High Alter Of Scientific Consensus.

You know, a rational adult with integrity would be embarrassed for having said so many stupid and wrong things.

You should be.

*****CHUCKLE*****

but you religious goobers have to maintain and preen your faith, so now you imagine it is MY fault you are being a moron.

th

What religion would that be oh High And Mighty Lord Of The Scientific Consensus?

*****ROFLMAO*****

:cool:

Well, it could be the constant stream of false claims, coupled with your obvious total ignorance of the topic, which is all that seems to be backing your doubt of the truth of evolutionary theory.

OBVIOUSLY.

You are really in need of some attention, aren't ya?

Well, it could be the constant stream of false claims, coupled with your obvious total ignorance of the topic, which is all that seems to be backing your doubt of the truth of evolutionary theory.

OBVIOUSLY.

You are really in need of some attention, aren't ya?

th

Have you looked at post number 160 in this thread lately?

*****ROFLMAO*****

:)

According to science man is 5 to 7 million years old. Don't ask for proof though cause al they can ACTUALLY prove is 400000 years. And don't ask for them to explain a 2 million year fudge factor either.

it is all conjecture, guesses and assumptions. You know, science.
Technically, when they say man over that period of time, they are referring to "hominids." It's called evolution.
DNA has also shown we are part Neanderthal, which were a more primitive form of humans. Change happens in creatures over vast periods of time, until they reach that physical state which gives them their best ability to survive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back