Human appearance on earth.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
According to science man is 5 to 7 million years old. Don't ask for proof though cause al they can ACTUALLY prove is 400000 years. And don't ask for them to explain a 2 million year fudge factor either.

it is all conjecture, guesses and assumptions. You know, science.

I've seen some dumb OPs in my time here but this one must take the cake. Not even a cite to whatever research you're talking about getting wrong, in a science thread, ffs.

According to science man is 5 to 7 million years old. Don't ask for proof though cause al they can ACTUALLY prove is 400000 years. And don't ask for them to explain a 2 million year fudge factor either.

No. Modern man is 400,000 years old.

Hominids came along 5 to 7 million years ago depending on where you wish to draw the line about what is a hominid.

The world is more complex than you want it to be. Unlucky. Get over it.

Intelligent life arrived a long time ago, but apparently it is still having a difficult time establishing itself.

Intelligent life arrived a long time ago, but apparently it is still having a difficult time establishing itself.

I often think that humanity has evolved to the point where some of us are sentient. That most people are going through life faking self awareness.

Humanity has developed to the point where socialization is holding it back, limiting rather than encouraging potential. It takes enormous energy and courage to be creatively self directing.

You are very confused. the timeline you are referring to is the estimate of when our genetic line split off from the most recent common ancestor of us and our closest living relatives, the chimpanzees.

clearly you did not read a single word of any of those links, or you would already have this information.
Actually RETARD this whole thread is because several people in another thread , several of your buddy liberals, all insist that man appeared 5 to 7 million years ago and if you BOTHERED to read any of the links I posted they SAY that. IN PLAIN ENGLISH and attribute it to science and talk like it is a fact.

Where did you get that idea?

{. Our species was distinguished about 200,000 years ago and managed to survive and thrive despite climate change at the time. While we started in temperate climates, about 60,000 to 80,000 years ago the first humans began straying outside of the continent in which our species was born.}

How Long Have Humans Been On Earth? - Universe Today

And no, this isn't based on conjecture, it's based on facts.

No the link says MODERN man learn to read. And I agree man is only a few hundred thousand years old but several people have claimed otherwise in another thread ascelpious was one and I forget the other. As for the links they CLEARLY state MAN developed 5 to 7 million years ago when according to them some apes started walking up right.

Forum List

Back