Huma Abedin has been indicted....................... 2 seconds on the game clock now

The guy from the State Department that set up the server has just been granted full immunity by the Justice Department. Looks like Hillary's indictment may be soon.

Maybe - just MAYBE - there is justice in this country after all.

Report: Former State Dept. Employee Who Set Up Clinton’s Server Granted Immunity by Justice Dept.

I just saw that, dang. You don't get granted immunity unless you can rat out bigger fish.

BTW can we get dems to stop this.....their are others still doing it

The guy from the State Department that set up the server has just been granted full immunity by the Justice Department. Looks like Hillary's indictment may be soon.

Report: Former State Dept. Employee Who Set Up Clinton’s Server Granted Immunity by Justice Dept.

I just saw that, dang. You don't get granted immunity unless you can rat out bigger fish.
You can get it if they THINK this would catch a bigger fish....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't....

I personally am glad he got the immunity...too bad they didn't offer this months and months and months ago, instead of waiting for the election Primary season to be under way....so they could try to hurt Hillary with the publicity....

they, congress critters doing this, are scum of the earth ya know....whether you believe it or not.

Huma/ Humus was on the wrong side

like the nazis were on the wrong side when the war was won...

they were on the wrong side

she will have to pay now....like all the other ones...who sold their souls to Hussein scum.

Deep Muslim ties. Humus? good one. I was wondering if she smelled of Lentil Bean. The Pics they show always make her look.........pretty. She will do well in Sing Sing.

Deep Muslim ties. Humus? good one. I was wondering if she smelled of Lentil Bean. The Pics they show always make her look.........pretty. She will do well in Sing Sing.

she stinks.... the bitch stinks to high heaven...

anybody who is with Hillary the beast.. like she has been ...does.

Hummus or Choumous is not a "musiim" issue ---------chick peas were a staple
in the middle east and---even in Greece long before muhummad was invented

The fact that you go around sniffing people is a little creepy.

The fact that you go around sniffing people is a little creepy.

you wish

whatever....you poor soul :(

Exactly. If he had "nothing to offer" the justice department wouldn't be wasting their time. Either way, if I'm Hillary, it might be time to change her depends. Shits getting real now.

Forum List

Back