Huma Abedin has been indicted....................... 2 seconds on the game clock now

Nope. She hasn't. Thread moved

So, what about the guy being granted immunity? Not news worthy? Or are you just trying to hide it?

With the witch hunt going on, only a fool would even give them their name without immunity. I suspect that's the same reason he wanted immunity.

Riiighhhttt.....nice try.

Makes more sense than your dumb assed lying thread title.

Humus was a lost cause....

my God.... yuck!

Well, whether she is indicted or not, Hillary is already looking for patsies to fall on their swords.

You are absolutely right.

We can put a fork on Hillary, she is done.

I'm not going to go quite that far - I've seen the bitch get away with worse- shit that would have landed anyone else in federal prison.

Look, the limp-wristed liberals would vote for her if she was in Leavenworth. But what this "hopefully" do is to finally shine a light on this evil bitch - for all the good it will do,

So, what about the guy being granted immunity? Not news worthy? Or are you just trying to hide it?

With the witch hunt going on, only a fool would even give them their name without immunity. I suspect that's the same reason he wanted immunity.

Hey stupid....I didn't start the thread, dumbass

my God.... yuck!

Well, whether she is indicted or not, Hillary is already looking for patsies to fall on their swords.

I'm not going to go quite that far - I've seen the bitch get away with worse- shit that would have landed anyone else in federal prison.

Look, the limp-wristed liberals would vote for her if she was in Leavenworth. But what this "hopefully" do is to finally shine a light on this evil bitch - for all the good it will do,

Teflon, unfortunately. Maybe not this time??

Sorry. Lately, all teabaggers look alike to me.

my God.... yuck!

The Boy Cried Wolf...

one too many times on Clintons....the only ones believing or pretending to believe you all are the ones who fabricated all the lies about them in the first place, and the followers who are too lazy to do any research for the truth....

but carry on with your repetitive regurgitations on liars, rapists, thieves, criminals, crooks, murderers, corrupt, liars, rapists, thieves, criminals, crooks, murderers, etc etc etc....

it's a waste of your time and every one elses as far as I am concerned....but like I said, carry on, and keep crying wolf, wolf, wolf.... some day the wolf might actual show up, but no one, will ever believe you guys....we've been on to you, for a while now...at least a few decades of you all crying wolf, with no wolf around....

Sorry. Lately, all teabaggers look alike to me.

And all you dumbass liberals still look like limp-wristed pussies to me.

my God.... yuck!

The Boy Cried Wolf...

one too many times on Clintons....the only ones believing or pretending to believe you all are the ones who fabricated all the lies about them in the first place, and the followers who are too lazy to do any research for the truth....

but carry on with your repetitive regurgitations on liars, rapists, thieves, criminals, crooks, murderers, corrupt, liars, rapists, thieves, criminals, crooks, murderers, etc etc etc....

it's a waste of your time and every one elses as far as I am concerned....but like I said, carry on, and keep crying wolf, wolf, wolf.... some day the wolf might actual show up, but no one, will ever believe you guys....we've been on to you, for a while now...at least a few decades of you all crying wolf, with no wolf around....

It's a waste of MY time? I haven't received immunity for anything. Tell it to the staffer that set up her server in the bathroom. I hope that he can put that bitch away for a long time. Will he? remains to be seen - but I'm sure that all you asshole liberals will be right there - sucking on her tits.

my God.... yuck!

Like I said earlier - the bitch could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square, in front of half a million people and get away with it. That's what "royalty" does. and the peasants that support her - eat that shit up.

my God.... yuck!

Like I said earlier - the bitch could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square, in front of half a million people and get away with it. That's what "royalty" does. and the peasants that support her - eat that shit up.
nahhhh, that's TRUMP with his Trump-keteers, he even said so....

nahhhh, that's TRUMP with his Trump-keteers, he even said so....

i don't know what criminal acts he has committed, but I sure do her, and so far she is Teflon.

The guy from the State Department that set up the server has just been granted full immunity by the Justice Department. Looks like Hillary's indictment may be soon.

Maybe - just MAYBE - there is justice in this country after all.

Report: Former State Dept. Employee Who Set Up Clinton’s Server Granted Immunity by Justice Dept.

I just saw that, dang. You don't get granted immunity unless you can rat out bigger fish.
You can get it if they THINK this would catch a bigger fish....sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't....

I personally am glad he got the immunity...too bad they didn't offer this months and months and months ago, instead of waiting for the election Primary season to be under way....so they could try to hurt Hillary with the publicity....

they, congress critters doing this, are scum of the earth ya know....whether you believe it or not.

You bring up a good point in a way, this is entirely idiot Hillary's fault that her staff are mixed up in this mess. This boneheaded move was entirely her fault. If need be she should step up and take the hit for the team.

Forum List

Back