Hugh Hewitt asks Trump 50 questions, leading to some gaffes, as Trump calls Kabul "Cabal"

I have to conclude that Trump is as ignorant as the rest of the Republican base. He was ignorant of everything but being a con man and salesman and started watching Fox News... Pretty typical story AARGH h

Democratic "leadership" is destroying everything they touch both within and outside of America. The 2022 election is literally America's last hope to get these subversive globalist morons out of office.

• Banned
"Mike Wallace did me on 60 minutes" - Trump in a long rant about Chris Wallace and his dad

At least he wasn’t stupid enough to call the troops home before getting citizens out

At least he wasn’t stupid enough to call the troops home before getting citizens out

Trump? He called most troops home, released 5,000 Taliban from prison and didn't bring back any weapons or dogs.

Trump? He called most troops home, released 5,000 Taliban from prison and didn't bring back any weapons or dogs.
yep he brought a lot of troops home, but not everyone as i highlighted. He was able to keep Americans safe, and brokered a deal between the afghans and taliban to get 1000 afghan prisoners released…a few months later xiden got them all captured again, 13 dead americans, and hostages

like i said, trump wasn’t that stupid, but you all got him on mispronouncing Kabul..

yep he brought a lot of troops home, but not everyone as i highlighted. He was able to keep Americans safe, and brokered a deal between the afghans and taliban to get 1000 afghan prisoners released…a few months later xiden got them all captured again, 13 dead americans, and hostages

like i said, trump wasn’t that stupid, but you all got him on mispronouncing Kabul..

5,000 Taliban were released from prison by Sept 2020.

Forum List

Back