Did Trump just go up with the first TV ad of the 2024 presidential campaign criticizing Biden's handling of Afghanistan?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
it's a terrific ad. i'd rather Trump be speaker in 2022 1st, so he can impeach Biden, then president in 2024

I see nothing about Trump in that ad. That ad could work for any Republican candidate for POTUS.

brian willians kabul.png

it's a terrific ad. i'd rather Trump be speaker in 2022 1st, so he can impeach Biden, then president in 2024

I would just rather Trump be Speaker while Nan watches him keep the tradition she started by ripping up the state of the Union speech.

I would just rather Trump be Speaker while Nan watches him keep the tradition she started by ripping up the state of the Union speech.
I hope you were just as outraged when Trump would rip up his phone transcripts, which unlike Nancy's copy, ripping them up was a violation of law.

Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

The president's unofficial 'filing system' involves tearing up documents into pieces, even when they're supposed to be preserved.

Armed with rolls of clear Scotch tape, Lartey and his colleagues would sift through large piles of shredded paper and put them back together, he said, “like a jigsaw puzzle.” Sometimes the papers would just be split down the middle, but other times they would be torn into pieces so small they looked like confetti.

It was a painstaking process that was the result of a clash between legal requirements to preserve White House records and President Donald Trump’s odd and enduring habit of ripping up papers when he’s done with them — what some people described as his unofficial “filing system.”

Forum List

Back