Video: Antifa Journalist Tries To Attack A Black Trump Supporter At A Protest In West Hollywood – Receive Instant Justice

USA Supreme ^ | 07.30.2021 | George Rowe
Posted on 7/30/2021, 8:18:10 AM by USA Conservative

The anti-forced vaccination protest was back at the doorsteps of Harlowe yesterday evening. The protesters who were mostly Trump supporters are outraged over the restaurant’s decision to require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result to enter their premise. The second night brought more hostility as Antifa members decide to counter-protest which escalated into violence, forcing sheriff deputies to detain four individuals.

When confronted about the aggressive energy taking place that evening, several protestors said bottles were thrown at them and that they were egged by those who opposed them.

And they weren’t lying at one moment a militant Antifa activist and journalist was punched to the ground by a person of color at the protest.

This is the same Antifa Journo who was present and spread disinformation at the Wi Spa events.

The video is slowly becoming viral:

Below is a video of what set off the violence people were protesting the restaurant requiring proof of vaccination.

A pro-vaccine activist (?) attacked one, a fight broke out then that led to them in the alley, where the fight was & Vishal got involved. Video below:

The journalist decided to speak about the attack:

But he is lying as this isn’t the first time he tried to provoke an attack:

West Hollywood Sheriffs called the gathering an unlawful assembly at 9:15 p.m. A protestor insisted they were not there illegally and that they had a right to protest until 10 p.m. before it became unlawful.

At 9:30 p.m., deputy vehicles closed off Santa Monica Boulevard and evacuated the protestors who dispersed peacefully.

-----------

This is the same Antifa journalist who was present and spread disinformation at the Wi Spa events. But this time he wasn't so lucky!

I wish I could have knocked him the fuck out, like the other guy did.

I lust for beating the fuck out of these commie shits.

Unvaccinated people are committing a deadly assault against the population, and so I do indeed advocate that they be stopped "by any means necessary", as Malcolm put it.

Many children will die because of this insanity. And we're to do nothing? No... militantly oppose them. Stomp their fascism down! These punk terrorists are not going to prevail.
Bring it on, motherfucker.

1627660487470.png

:laughing0301:

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back