HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

What does this have to with your breath smelling like Biden's dick?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You've stuffed your face up Trump's ass so many times that your head is a mirror image of it. You're invited to the next CPAC convention.

Any rally can turn into a riot at any time? What a complete load of nonsense. Rallies don’t just turn into riots. It almost never happens. This took a lot of effort.

Trump is a demagogue. He built a cult like following that would only believe him. He stoked their fear and anger. He weaponized and radicalized them.

Then he sent them to the Capitol.

That’s not an accident.

That’s why he deserved impeachment. The founders knew people like Trump existed and knew they would destroy the republic if given then chance.
So by your standards, Chuck Schumer needs to be imprisoned for encouraging an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris need to be imprisoned for encouraging violence and riots against Trump supporters. Bernie needs to be arrested because one of his supporters attempted to kill Republicans Congressmen. Here’s where you cry that “those are different”....

So by your standards, Chuck Schumer needs to be imprisoned for encouraging an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris need to be imprisoned for encouraging violence and riots against Trump supporters. Bernie needs to be arrested because one of his supporters attempted to kill Republicans Congressmen. Here’s where you cry that “those are different”....
Did you see me say anything about imprisonment in my post?

And there we have the dodge and refusal to admit that your TDS just blinds you to reality. Your loss is recorded. But by all means keep digging...:dig:
Did you see me say anything about imprisoning Trump?

It’s an easy question.

Did you see me say anything about imprisoning Trump?

It’s an easy question.
Why are you refusing to admit that your own standards mean that your beloved Dems have committed crimes worse than anything you’ve made up about Trump? Those crimes those Dems committed CALL for imprisonment moron. Inciting riots and encouraging violence. Like you claim Trump did. Keep flailing.

Why are you refusing to admit that your own standards mean that your beloved Dems have committed crimes worse than anything you’ve made up about Trump? Those crimes those Dems committed CALL for imprisonment moron. Inciting riots and encouraging violence. Like you claim Trump did. Keep flailing.
Third time. Did you see me say that Trump should be imprisoned for incitement?

Who is deflecting? This thread has nothing to do with Kavanaugh or anything you think that Schumer said.
Wow. Now denying reality. Here dummy, here’s Schumer’s exact words. Your whole whine being about “what Trump said”...

Keep telling us how Trump’s words were so bad while completely ignoring Schumer, Waters, Harris....

None of your idiotic rant happened, dipshit. Keep posting dumb shit because you're hearing voices in your head.

Wow. Now denying reality. Here dummy, here’s Schumer’s exact words. Your whole whine being about “what Trump said”...

Keep telling us how Trump’s words were so bad while completely ignoring Schumer, Waters, Harris....

You can’t even get what I said correct.

I already explained his high crimes.

Impeachment doesn’t have judicial review. This is not some legal case about the first amendment.

Trump committed numerous crimes against the Republic in his effort to overturn the election and make himself president against the will of the people. I’ve listed them. You ignored them and pretended they didn’t exist. The riot on Jan 6th was merely the culmination of these efforts. The last gasp of a failed corrupt enterprise.

All you can do is pretend to be ignorant. Hide from the facts. Hide from the truth. Hide from who Trump is.

Don’t lecture me about what America is. In America, the voters decide. Not the politicians. Trump thought he could tell us who we voted for. Not the other way around. He deserves every inch of scorn that he’s ever gotten. If you actually knew what America was all about, you’d agree. But you don’t care about the country anymore. It’s just about winning.
Here’s the problem with that…they impeached trump BEFORE they had evidence, BEFORE the J6 committee. They only had supposition for his second impeachment. They had zero evidence, no investigation, and only debated for like 2 hours before the introduced articles of impeachment.

I still have never gotten an answer as to why, if they had enough evidence to impeach trump, they decided to hold the J6 committee after the fact. The answer is, they didn’t have any evidence to impeach him, but they were in a hurry to get it done before his term expired. Once they had the impeachment done, when Biden took over, they had enough time to start the investigation, which is completely backward. Then, they ended up with a committe of trump haters, all of whom had already voted to impeach trump twice, and all of whom previously stated that trump should not be president again.

The second impeachment had no high crimes because they hadn’t investigated it. They took what they saw on tv, did a whole bunch of assuming, and said “good enough for me!”

It sounds like it's going to take a few weeks for them to comb through all the footage.

I'd expect to start seeing incoming bombshells some time next month.
The best part of this is that the Left's propaganda arm is going to be playing catch-up on every new story. Until they see what has been exposed, they can't formulate their lying nonsense to discredit it.

"Sure, we have video evidence of a man breaking in and brutally murdering an entire family in their home, but look at all this footage we also have of him NOT murdering them. The murders were done in just a few minutes, but we have hours and hours of footage showing that the accused is hardly ever violent."
Uh huh... and if we see video of Federal agents sheparding "insurrectionists" into the Capitol, rather than trying to impede them? THAT is what the Feds are preparing to deny at this point. It'll be some version of "trust us! Not your lying eyes"

What's so special about this millionaire Carlson? He's a wealthy man. Trying to promote him? To make him richer? lol. :)

Amillionair.jpg

Source:
Tucker Carlson Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth – https://archive.ph/OqVES

Uh huh... and if we see video of Federal agents sheparding "insurrectionists" into the Capitol, rather than trying to impede them? THAT is what the Feds are preparing to deny at this point. It'll be some version of "trust us! Not your lying eyes"

That conspiracy theory is a year old.
You should have found at least one person there who was a federal agent, by now.

What's so special about this millionaire Carlson? He's a wealthy man. Trying to promote him? To make him richer? lol. :)

View attachment 760813

Source:
Tucker Carlson Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth – https://archive.ph/OqVES

Dumbest most pointless post this evening?

It's one of those "I swear there's a devastating GOTCHA! point in here somewhere, you're just missing it!" moments...

Forum List

Back