HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Let me tell you what America is all about: We are a Republic guided by a document called the US Constitution. We on the right worship it but you on the left are disgusted by it. That's why in spite of me pointing out there was no impeachable offense in either case, your Nazi response is "impeachment doesn't have judicial rule" in other words, F the Constitution. We Nazis do what we damn well please Constitution be damned.

If Trump committed any crime, show me what that crime is and the law that makes it a crime. No, questioning an election or looking for ways to win a presidency is not a crime. Having a rally is not a crime. No, Trump had nothing to do with the riot or any other actions by other people, again, that's in your home country of North Korea, but not here.

Aren't you the guys calling for the termination of the constitution?

Maybe you're using the alternate definition of 'worship'.

Your concession is graciously accepted.

I feel sorry for you.

You literally have nothing better to do then pretend I am talking about something I'm not.

Is it mental illness? Sheer spite?

I'm picking up on a lotta incel energy.

Whatever it is, maybe spend less time on here and seek help.

I feel sorry for you.

You literally have nothing better to do then pretend I am talking about something I'm not.

Is it mental illness? Sheer spite?

I'm picking up on a lotta incel energy.

Whatever it is, maybe spend less time on here and seek help.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have had to descend into sobbing ad hominems.

Though in fairness to you......that's usually the right wing response when I ask what Ray Epps could be plausible charged with.

Curses. Insults. Desperate attempts to change the subject. But never an answer, backed by evidence.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have had to descend into sobbing ad hominems.

You're not even referencing my argument - because I never once said a damn word about Ray Epps - you hapless, incompetent dunderheaded freak.

Jesus Christ, what institution did they pluck you out of?

Somewhere with electro-shock therapy one would hope, but if so, it's clearly not bearing fruit.

Trump is allowed to say anything he wants. Again, that free speech you Communists hate so much.

One more time: Impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors, and treason, none of which Trump participated in. And don't tell me exercising free speech is a high crime. It's something that's constitutionally protected.

Its free speech unless it advocates imminent lawless action. Ask Ray Epps.

Aren't you the guys calling for the termination of the constitution?

Maybe you're using the alternate definition of 'worship'.

When did we (as in the Republican party majority) ever call for the end of the US Constitution? And don't give me some comment by one person taken out of context like you people on the left always do. Or I'll tell you about how the world is going to end in six years according to AOC or that Haiti will capsize if you put too many people on it.

The impeachment process is for high crimes, misdemeanors or treason, none of which Trump even came close to.

When did we (as in the Republican party majority) ever call for the end of the US Constitution? And don't give me some comment by one person taken out of context like you people on the left always do. Or I'll tell you about how the world is going to end in six years according to AOC or that Haiti will capsize if you put too many people on it.

The impeachment process is for high crimes, misdemeanors or treason, none of which Trump even came close to.

Do you even try and deny that Trump, the defacto leader of your party and the man leading in support among your ilk......has called for the termination of the constitution?

That your ilk would still line up eagerly to vote for a man that has called for the termination of the constitution?

I don't think 'worship' means what you think it means. No one that worships the constitution would support a man who openly calls for its termination.

But your ilk LOVE that shit.

And y'all didn't seem too enamored with the constitution on J6, with your ilk beat cops and threatening to kill the Vice President in an attempt to prevent the peaceful transition of power under the constitution.

But hey, what use do your ilk have for the constitution and her processes if it doesn't let you seize power you didn't earn?

Ammirite?

Last edited:
Really? So what prison is Epps spending time in these days? :eusa_shhh:

None. Just like none of the folks that you cited.

None of them committed any crime, as none of their speech advocated imminent lawless action.

If you're curious about the caselaw surrounding this flavor of free speech, I'll be happy to show you around the Supreme Court's rulings.

None. Just like none of the folks that you cited.

None of them committed any crime, as none of their speech advocated imminent lawless action.

If you're curious about the caselaw surrounding this flavor of free speech, I'll be happy to show you around the Supreme Court's rulings.

Except for the FACT trump never incited a riot. Nothing he said even hinted at lawless action. In fact asked the people at the protest to go in peace.

Except for the FACT trump never incited a riot. Nothing he said even hinted at lawless action. In fact asked the people at the protest to go in peace.

Y'all have insisted that Ray Epps committed the crime of incitement for statements he made on January 5th. Despite several meals and a good night's sleep between Ray's statements and the attack on the capitol by your ilk.

Trump literally sent the crowd that attacked the capitol to the capitol. If statements made the day before by some nobody qualify as 'imminent', then surely statements made by the President to the crowd immediately before that crowd attacked would qualify.

Its either both or neither. Your ilk can't have it both ways.

Do you even try and deny that Trump, the defacto leader of your party and the man leading in support among your ilk......has called for the termination of the constitution?

That your ilk would still line up eagerly to vote for a man that has called for the termination of the constitution?

I don't think 'worship' means what you think it means. No one that worships the constitution would support a man who openly calls for its termination.

But your ilk LOVE that shit.

And y'all didn't seem too enamored with the constitution on J6, with your ilk beat cops and threatening to kill the Vice President in an attempt to prevent the peaceful transition of power under the constitution.

But hey, what use do your ilk have for the constitution and her processes if it doesn't let you seize power you didn't earn?

Ammirite?

Like I've always said, if you leftists didn't have lies, you'd have no argument at all. In context, this is what Trump said:

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

So what Trump said was in reference to the election, not the entire constitution. But like I said, you leftists are born liars and I realize you can't help yourself.

Y'all have insisted that Ray Epps committed the crime of incitement for statements he made on January 5th. Despite several meals and a good night's sleep between Ray's statements and the attack on the capitol by your ilk.

Trump literally sent the crowd that attacked the capitol to the capitol. If statements made the day before by some nobody qualify as 'imminent', then surely statements made by the President to the crowd immediately before that crowd attacked would qualify.

Its either both or neither. Your ilk can't have it both ways.

All Trump did was have a rally, just like your Communist leaders have in the past. Would you like me to show you things they've said at their rallies that actually instructed people to use violence?

But Trump didn't use that kind of language or anything near what the Communists have used. Yes, he wanted his followers to protest at the Capital to pressure Republicans not to certify the election. So what? That's not incitement. Add to the fact the riots started before Trump even finished his speech. Then add that it was Trump that suggested the National Guard be there from the beginning of the day that was refused by the Capitol police chief.

Rallies and protests are covered by the US Constitution.

Like I've always said, if you leftists didn't have lies, you'd have no argument at all. In context, this is what Trump said:

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party, do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION? A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

So what Trump said was in reference to the election, not the entire constitution. But like I said, you leftists are born liars and I realize you can't help yourself.
Yup.

And that right there is where your 'worship of the constitution' went to die.

No one that worships the constitution would support a man for president who called for the termination of the constitution. Especially in that context, where what Trump is calling for the termination of the constitution to facilitate his seizure of unelected and unearned political power.

But your ilk love it.

But then, y'all didn't exactly demonstrate your love of the constitution on J6. Attacking the capitol, trying to prevent the constitutionally mandated transition of power from happening through violence, threats and attacks on cops?

There was no particular 'worship of the constitution' with your fake elector plot, where your ilk LIED and pretended to be the duly elected electors for the electoral college. They literally created fake and fraudulent documents to subvert constitutional processes by lying about being electors.

But again, what use do your ilk have for the constitution and her processes if it doesn't let you seize power you didn't earn?

Yup.

And that right there is where your 'worship of the constitution' went to die.

No one that worships the constitution would support a man for president who called for the termination of the constitution. Especially in that context, where what Trump is calling for is his seizure of unelected and unearned political power.

But your ilk love it.

But then, y'all didn't exactly demonstrate your love of the constitution on J6. Attacking the capitol, trying to prevent the constitutionally mandated transition of power from happening through violence, threats and attacks on cops?

But again, what use do your ilk have for the constitution and her processes if it doesn't let you seize power you didn't earn?

You have yet to show me where he said we should terminate the Constitution. I swear, you leftists could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to his face. And again, you highlighted "Republicans" and not one person that you took out of context. Like I said, you people on the left are simply born liars.

You have yet to show me where he said we should terminate the Constitution. I swear, you leftists could look into the eyes of Jesus and lie to his face. And again, you highlighted "Republicans" and not one person that you took out of context. Like I said, you people on the left are simply born liars.

Once again, right here:

And the context is Trump demanding that the constitution of the united states be terminated to facilitate his extra-constitutional seizure of the political power of the presidency.....despite losing the election.

The 'context' that you tried to use an excuse for Trump's call to terminate the constitution.....makes it so much worse.

But then, you're the same ilk that tried to prevent the constitutional transition of power by attacking the capitol, threatening to kill officials, and brutalizing police officers. Proving your 'worship of the constitution' yet again a silly, hapless lie.

And you're the same ilk who pushed a fake elector scheme where y'all created fraudulent documents to pretend to be the duly elected electors of various states. Even going so far as to threaten the Secretary of State of Georgia in your plot.

Nobody who 'worshiped the constitution' would do any of that.

Once again, right here:

And the context is Trump demanding that the constitution of the united states be terminated to facilitate his extra-constitutional seizure of the political power of the presidency.....despite losing the election.

The 'context' that you tried to use an excuse for Trump's call to terminate the constitution.....makes it so much worse.

But then, you're the same ilk that tried to prevent the constitutional transition of power by attacking the capitol, threatening to kill officials, and brutalizing police officers. Proving your 'worship of the constitution' yet again a silly, hapless lie.

And you're the same ilk who pushed a fake elector scheme where y'all created fraudulent documents to pretend to be the duly elected electors of various states. Even going so far as to threaten the Secretary of State of Georgia in your plot.

Nobody who 'worshiped the constitution' would do any of that.

My suggestion is that you go back to high school and take a reading course. He did not call for the termination of the Constitution. Do you buy any Communist propaganda they feed you or do you actually think for yourself once in a while instead of them?

My suggestion is that you go back to high school and take a reading course. He did not call for the termination of the Constitution. Do you buy any Communist propaganda they feed you or do you actually think for yourself once in a while instead of them?

My suggestion is that you really aren't reading the room when you think a quote of Trump's call to terminate the constitution is a good thing for your argument that conservatives 'worship the constitution.

Every time you deny it happened, I just quote Trump saying exactly that.

No one who 'worships the constitution' would vote for a man who calls for the constitution's termination. ESPECIALLY in the context of Trump's demand for his extra-constitutional seizure of political power after his loss.

No one who 'worships the constitution' would attack the capitol to try and prevent the constitutionally mandated peaceful transition of power.

No one who 'worships the constitution' would create a fake elector scheme and fraudulent documents to try and pretend to be duly elected electors....in order to subvert the constitution.

But your ilk did all that shit. And demonstrate the comic lie of your claims of 'worship'.

My suggestion is that you really aren't reading the room when you think a quote of Trump's call to terminate the constitution is a good thing for your argument that conservatives 'worship the constitution.

Every time you deny it happened, I just quote Trump saying exactly that.

Maybe the problem isn't that you leftists are born liars. Maybe the problem is your mind makes up shit in your head about what you're reading. One more time:

Show me where in his quote that he said we should terminate the Constitution; those exact words please.

Forum List

Back