HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Uh huh... and if we see video of Federal agents sheparding "insurrectionists" into the Capitol, rather than trying to impede them? THAT is what the Feds are preparing to deny at this point. It'll be some version of "trust us! Not your lying eyes"
idglzppm1mka1.png

From the article:

When you see what Carlson’s team has put together over the past two weeks of combing through thousands of hours of video, you will be struck by how different the reality was inside the building that day compared to the J6 committee’s deceptively edited primetime dramas, produced by a former ABC News president for maximum emotional impact.

For instance, Carlson’s team says the J6 committee added audio to silent CCTV footage, inserting screams and other crowd mayhem sounds, to make it seem more ominous. The bookmarks on the video trove show the J6 committee had access to the same footage yet chose to show America only what suited its divisive narrative.

He will show hundreds of peaceful people inside the Capitol behaving like tourists, queueing politely, walking within the rope lines, taking selfies, and stopping to pick up an overturned bollard, all while police look on.

Most strikingly, you will see for the first time the truth about the so-called QAnon Shaman, Jacob Chansley.

This is the guy with the horns and face paint who became the poster child of J6 villainy, and yet when you watch his journey through the Capitol, you will be shocked that he is serving 3.5 years in jail for “obstructing an official proceeding.”

How many other harmless Americans were sacrificed to a federal justice system perverted for the cause of a political lie?

The article also nicely dispatches the Dems stupid "BUT MUH NATIONAL SECURITY!" BS.

A great read, I'll definitely be watching Tucker.

Inciting would be determined at the prosecution level, no on an obscure internet forum.
I never said anything regarding Epps and imminet lawless action.

It was. There are no charges against Ray Epps for incitement. I'm citing the *actual* legal outcome.

Our board arm chair 'legal experts' insist that they know better, citing themselves, and then made up elaborate conspiracies to explain away the difference between their personal opinions.....and the actual legal outcomes.

A full night's sleep pretty much obliterates any 'incitement' argument. Which is why no prosecutor has tried levying such charges against Ray. They'd never stick.

Says your conspiracy addled imagination, backed by nothing.

No one was charged with incitement. Not Epps. Not Trump. No one.

Is that all a conspiracy too, tinfoil?
There was an argument as to what incitement was. I cleared it up that it would be decided by a prosecutor and not some clowns on an internet forum.

And here you are continuing on....................:laugh2:

There was an argument as to what incitement was. I cleared it up that it would be decided by a prosecutor and not some clowns on an internet forum.

And here you are continuing on....................:laugh2:

There's no argument. The USSC settled decades and decades ago. Incitement is hard to prove, due to the imminent lawlessness requirement.

Which is why no one, including Epps, was charged with incitement.

Yet your ilk insist that the only possible explanation that Epps wasn't charged with what NO ONE was charged with, is that the DOJ is on his side. That he worked for the FBI. That it was all a conspiracy.

As usual, your 'conspiracy' is just you not knowing how the law works and ignoring its requirements.

Cool story bro.

Now do "insurrection".

You confuse us. You ilk make up stories. I'm relaying the actual charges.

Here's a list of J6 defendants and the charges against them.

Show me any mention of incitement for anyone.

Smiling....and feel free to dip into your 'stories' if you must. I'll stick with the actual charges.

Show me any mention of incitement for anyone.

And show me any mention of "insurrection".

I'm making a separate point here, which is your totally crooked corporate media keep echoing the Democrat "Insurrection" talking point as if it is an established fact.

But by your own standard, it's just not true.

And show me any mention of "insurrection".

I'm making a separate point here, which is your totally crooked corporate media keep echoing the Democrat "Insurrection" talking point as if it is an established fact.

But by your own standard, it's just not true.
So no. No one was charged incitement.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.

So no. No one was charged incitement.

I accept your concession with all the grace it deserves.

I never said anything about "incitement." That's a separate conversation you're having with someone else. I brought up a new point. Which you refuse to acknowledge.

Jesus, what is the fucking point of message boards?

Full of stupid Leftists not interested in the truth, and no amount of reality can change your minds.

Absolute waste of my time, but hey - a rainy day is a rainy day.

Maybe TV would be a superior time sucker....yeah.

I never said anything about "incitement."

Jesus, what is the fucking point of message boards?

Full of stupid Leftists not interested in the truth, and no amount of reality can change your minds.

Absolute waste of my time, but hey - a rainy day is a rainy day.

Maybe TV would be a superior time sucker....yeah.

Then what crime could Ray Epps be plausible charged with, based on the evidence?

I'll be in my comfy chair. Your ilk don't handle this question well.

I never said one damn thing about Ray Epps, you malfunctioning NPC ingrate robot.

Jesus Christ, is it stupidity or gaslighting?

And exactly as I predicted, when faced with the question of what crime Ray Epps could be plausible charged with....

......the answer is nothing.

How did I know that was coming?

So much for Tucker Carlson's Ray Epps fantasy.

So by your standards, Chuck Schumer needs to be imprisoned for encouraging an assassination attempt on Kavanaugh. Maxine Waters and Kamala Harris need to be imprisoned for encouraging violence and riots against Trump supporters. Bernie needs to be arrested because one of his supporters attempted to kill Republicans Congressmen. Here’s where you cry that “those are different”....

There's no advocacy of imminent lawless action in any of examples you've cited.

And exactly as I predicted, when faced with the question of what crime Ray Epps could be plausible charged with....

......the answer is nothing.

How did I know that was coming?

So much for Tucker Carlson's Ray Epps fantasy.

Your IQ's a fraction.

Forum List

Back