HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

You’re still ignoring the full scope. You won’t even admit the known facts about what happened after the election and before January 6th.

Trump was using fraud, lies, deceit, coercion and even threats (both legal and physical) to overturn an election he lost.

When it comes from the sitting president with an enormous base of support in the country, it absolutely is a threat to the Republic and that is what impeachment is for. Trump’s actions rise to the level of high crimes.

The founders were very worried about someone like Trump and wrote extensively about it.

Trump is allowed to say anything he wants. Again, that free speech you Communists hate so much.

One more time: Impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors, and treason, none of which Trump participated in. And don't tell me exercising free speech is a high crime. It's something that's constitutionally protected.

Trump is allowed to say anything he wants. Again, that free speech you Communists hate so much.

One more time: Impeachment is for high crimes, misdemeanors, and treason, none of which Trump participated in. And don't tell me exercising free speech is a high crime. It's something that's constitutionally protected.
No one is allowed to say anything they want, not even the president.

Didn’t you know there are limits to the first amendment?

S
Total nonsense. Clearly you didn’t read anything that the January 6th committee revealed. Your ignorance isn’t an excuse, the information is all readily available.

Trump engaged in a multi-pronged assault on the electoral process to have the outcome reversed in his favor. This effort culminated in the Jan 6th riot. Although Trump didn’t tell people to assault the police, that outcome was a perfectly predictable result of his months of alarmist hysterical rhetoric to his cult-like devotees. Make no mistake, Trump was quite intent on keeping his actions secret because he knew the better part of the public would find them appalling.

Please educate yourself before making such ignorant statements.
So, because trump used rhetoric, that makes him guilty? Is that what you are saying?

You are paranoid because you are kept from hearing the truth from your media.

The impeachments weren’t fake. The “deep state” you accuse of a hoax published their investigatory report indicating there was no collusion (even your own beliefs are self-contradictory).

You have nothing connecting the Capitol Police to any deep state conspiracy against the president.

All you have are delusional beliefs that allow you to build a little bunker around your slavish devotion to Trump.

And it’s impenetrable to facts, logic and reality.
So, what media do you rely on for the truth? You said that his media kept the truth from him…what media do you recommend to bring us the truth? Unbiased truth…

Oh.

So NOW our intrepid media is suddenly curious to gather facts and evidence regarding what we have been told is the most dangerous moment in American history ever:

Well isn’t that something? The January 6th Commission released cherry-picked clips to the media to try and prove their “grave threat to democracy” case, and the media reported, “we’ve seen enough… insurrection!” Then House Speaker McCarthy gave Tucker Carlson and his team access to view all 44,000-ish hours of the footage, and that same media now cries “we need to see all of it too!

No one is allowed to say anything they want, not even the president.

Didn’t you know there are limits to the first amendment?

Yes there are. Inciting violence is one of them. But again, you can't point to anything Trump said at his rally that did any such thing. He riled people up? Yes, that's what takes place at any rally across the country. The left does it, the right does it and people that have nothing to do with politics does it. That's what rallies are about.

Yes there are. Inciting violence is one of them. But again, you can't point to anything Trump said at his rally that did any such thing. He riled people up? Yes, that's what takes place at any rally across the country. The left does it, the right does it and people that have nothing to do with politics does it. That's what rallies are about.
Funny. None of Biden’s rallies turned into riots. Clinton’s didn’t. Obama’s didn’t. In fact, politicians never have their riots turn into riots.

This didn’t happen in one rally. It took Trump months of stoking their fears and angers to reach the point that his supporters were ready, willing and able to do anything to support him.

Don’t forget the fraud, lies, coercion, corrupt influence and asking people to commit crimes for his benefit. No president gas

This is how Trump earned impeachment.

Funny. None of Biden’s rallies turned into riots. Clinton’s didn’t. Obama’s didn’t. In fact, politicians never have their riots turn into riots.

This didn’t happen in one rally. It took Trump months of stoking their fears and angers to reach the point that his supporters were ready, willing and able to do anything to support him.

Don’t forget the fraud, lies, coercion, corrupt influence and asking people to commit crimes for his benefit. No president gas

You keep posting the same lies and we keep posting how they are lies.

What you are saying is that a person is not guilty of riling up people to riot unless they do? How is any speaker supposed to know that? Any rally can turn to a riot at any time.

If you told me you were really hurting for money to pay bills, and I go and rob a bank to get the money you need, do the cops blame you for my actions because I robbed the bank on your behalf? No. That would be completely stupid. I'm responsible for my own actions, not you.

It's the same with these people at the Capitol. Even if they acted out on behalf of Trump doesn't make Trump responsible for anything. Trump didn't tell them to break any laws, bust into the Capitol, or sit at Piglosi's desk. They decided to do that on their own.

You keep posting the same lies and we keep posting how they are lies.

What you are saying is that a person is not guilty of riling up people to riot unless they do? How is any speaker supposed to know that? Any rally can turn to a riot at any time.

If you told me you were really hurting for money to pay bills, and I go and rob a bank to get the money you need, do the cops blame you for my actions because I robbed the bank on your behalf? No. That would be completely stupid. I'm responsible for my own actions, not you.

It's the same with these people at the Capitol. Even if they acted out on behalf of Trump doesn't make Trump responsible for anything. Trump didn't tell them to break any laws, bust into the Capitol, or sit at Piglosi's desk. They decided to do that on their own.
Any rally can turn into a riot at any time? What a complete load of nonsense. Rallies don’t just turn into riots. It almost never happens. This took a lot of effort.

Trump is a demagogue. He built a cult like following that would only believe him. He stoked their fear and anger. He weaponized and radicalized them.

Then he sent them to the Capitol.

That’s not an accident.

That’s why he deserved impeachment. The founders knew people like Trump existed and knew they would destroy the republic if given then chance.

Rallies don’t just turn into riots. It almost never happens.

True.

Like when the Demonrats coordinated the burning of a Federal Courthouse in Portland.

And the burning of a Police Station in Minneapolis, and your VP Kackling Heels Up Harris bailed out the oh so "peaceful protesters".

And the murder of a retired black police officer in St. Louis. (His race shouldn't matter, but I would be remiss if I didn't reference it given the Left's false identity idolatry.)

And, overall, the most expensive and destructive riots in history - all during a supposedly deadly pandemic where the rest of us bigoted racists were supposed to stay inside on account of our politics.

I don't know if you don't know these are actually things that happened, or you're just such a small minded partisan hack that you don't care.

I could go on and on in that vein, but of course there was also:

When the Left stormed the Capital during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, in conjunction with the corporate press labeling him a serial rapist with precisely zero evidence.

But anyway, back to your original genius thesis:

Trump telling people to "march peacefully and patriotically" clearly comprises the inciting of a violent riot.

Which is why he is in jail right now.

Oh wait - he isn't.

Well at least he's indicted.

Oh wait - he isn't.

Well at least you're not a complete fucking loser.

Oh wait...

Seriously, just give it up. You're a fucking embarrassment, and you don't even realize that your pathetic little pin prick view of reality shouldn't even warrant any type of response whatsoever.

What can I say?

Feeling charitable.

Any rally can turn into a riot at any time? What a complete load of nonsense. Rallies don’t just turn into riots. It almost never happens. This took a lot of effort.

Trump is a demagogue. He built a cult like following that would only believe him. He stoked their fear and anger. He weaponized and radicalized them.

Then he sent them to the Capitol.

That’s not an accident.

That’s why he deserved impeachment. The founders knew people like Trump existed and knew they would destroy the republic if given then chance.

Are you completely stupid or what? I said it before, and this time pay attention: IMPEACHMENT IS THE PENALTY FOR HIGH CRIMES, MISDEMEANORS, AND TREASON, none of which Trump did. And again, freedom of speech is not a crime yet alone a high crime; maybe in your homeland of North Korea but not in the United Sates.

Are you completely stupid or what? I said it before, and this time pay attention: IMPEACHMENT IS THE PENALTY FOR HIGH CRIMES, MISDEMEANORS, AND TREASON, none of which Trump did. And again, freedom of speech is not a crime yet alone a high crime; maybe in your homeland of North Korea but not in the United Sates.
I already explained his high crimes.

Impeachment doesn’t have judicial review. This is not some legal case about the first amendment.

Trump committed numerous crimes against the Republic in his effort to overturn the election and make himself president against the will of the people. I’ve listed them. You ignored them and pretended they didn’t exist. The riot on Jan 6th was merely the culmination of these efforts. The last gasp of a failed corrupt enterprise.

All you can do is pretend to be ignorant. Hide from the facts. Hide from the truth. Hide from who Trump is.

Don’t lecture me about what America is. In America, the voters decide. Not the politicians. Trump thought he could tell us who we voted for. Not the other way around. He deserves every inch of scorn that he’s ever gotten. If you actually knew what America was all about, you’d agree. But you don’t care about the country anymore. It’s just about winning.

True.

Like when the Demonrats coordinated the burning of a Federal Courthouse in Portland.

And the burning of a Police Station in Minneapolis, and your VP Kackling Heels Up Harris bailed out the oh so "peaceful protesters".

And the murder of a retired black police officer in St. Louis. (His race shouldn't matter, but I would be remiss if I didn't reference it given the Left's false identity idolatry.)

And, overall, the most expensive and destructive riots in history - all during a supposedly deadly pandemic where the rest of us bigoted racists were supposed to stay inside on account of our politics.

I don't know if you don't know these are actually things that happened, or you're just such a small minded partisan hack that you don't care.

I could go on and on in that vein, but of course there was also:

When the Left stormed the Capital during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings, in conjunction with the corporate press labeling him a serial rapist with precisely zero evidence.

But anyway, back to your original genius thesis:

Trump telling people to "march peacefully and patriotically" clearly comprises the inciting of a violent riot.

Which is why he is in jail right now.

Oh wait - he isn't.

Well at least he's indicted.

Oh wait - he isn't.

Well at least you're not a complete fucking loser.

Oh wait...

Seriously, just give it up. You're a fucking embarrassment, and you don't even realize that your pathetic little pin prick view of reality shouldn't even warrant any type of response whatsoever.

What can I say?

Feeling charitable.
Nothing you said had anything to do with a democratic political rally.

You are so lost.

Well I guess we now know the answer to that question.

So tell us: When will Trump be indicted for his insurrection?

And should anyone at the FBI be held responsible for the fact that he has not yet been?

Extra Credit: Is the FBI sympathetic to the MAGA cause? If so, do you still trust them? If not, why hasn't there been any indictment when experts like you can so clearly see he's guilty?

It's only been over two years and Trump is still a free man.

Why hasn't Trump been indicted for insurrection?

You pathetic, low information, cuck.
Because Trump made sure other people did his dirty work.

That’s how he’s always gotten away with it. His lackeys are in jail. He’s a free man. MAGA has more in common with the mafia than a political organization.

I only the FBI were as cunning as yourself.

Ever thought of applying for a position?

Coups never improve a country
Stuff that up your ass.

Coups never improve a country
Stuff that up your ass.
Such a nasty small person you are.

Doesn’t it suck to be a mental slave to such a pathetic human being as Trump? I used to pity his insecurity. Now I really pity those who see him as something to aspire to.

Forum List

Back