How would you rate the last 10 Presidents?

In Chronological order....

Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush I
Clinton
Bush II
Obama
Trump
Biden

My list... From Best to Worst.... or maybe more appropriate, least worst to much worse

Reagan -
probably the last President who did what he did because he believed it was right. Right or wrong.
Ford - took over a country in shambles. Did a good job of getting things back to normal.
Bush I - he is this high because he did little damage compared to below him.
Clinton - the last President to really try and work with opposition. But his part in turning America into a corporatocracy is.
Trump - nowhere near as bad as Democrats say he is. If he could have controlled his mouth, he would have been much better.
Bush II - this low because of how he fought the Iraq war, and how he ignored a coming economic fall.
Nixon - like Trump, he could have been a good President, but he was his own worse enemy.
Obama - Corporatist/globalist/elitist to the core.
Carter - I don't believe there is any explanation needed
Biden - Is he even really the President in reality?

* Note - I struggled who was least worse between Bush II and Trump. Trump's policies were better than Bush II, but his insistence to be a major player in dividing the country with his motor mouth probably did more damage than Bush II
I'm not going to list all ten in some kind of order but I personally like Reagan and Clinton the best, Nixon and Carter would be the worst. I'll give Biden a pass for now since he's only been president for one year but he's certainly headed in the Carter direction. I listed Clinton as one of the best because he was smart enough to let the Republican Congress drag him kicking and screaming to get things done. Biden actually has a shot of going down a similar path if Republicans take over Congress and Biden changes his stripes and decides that working with Republicans is in the country's best interest (fat chance of that happening).Since Nixon resigned in disgrace it's hard not to have him as one of the worst. It just goes with the resignation territory. If impeached, he would have been the only president in history to have actually been removed from office.

Don't be so hard on yourself. :itsok:
It’s hard for us to communicate. I’m on a higher plane not of the duopoly, so I might as well be speaking a foreign language. You'll never comprehend.

It’s hard for us to communicate. I’m on a higher plane not of the duopoly, so I might as well be speaking a foreign language. You'll never comprehend.

You look pretty stupid calling me partisan over my list when I have a Republican as the best among the others.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back