How Would You Rank Jan 6th In Human History's Worst Events?

CityGator only knows one thing in this world, and that is to support his tribe.

If the message of his tribe keeps changing, he doesn't notice, because the new reality replaces the old reality, and since he is not sentient in any meaningful way, never questions how he has been manipulated.
Thanks!
Yeah it's funny how they think that just because you realize their tribe is a criminal organization inhabited by greedy conniving manipulative globalists, that you must be some kind of Far Right nut just as extremist as they are. It's like they have just one simple circuit running in those little brains of theirs. Then they try to tell you online all about your life and how you live, and meanwhile they are so off-base it's actually amusing. They make up little stories and memes to support their fantasies when they don't JACK SHIT about you other than you called out the morons and psychopaths they vote for.

LoL! Thanks, but I graduated from college when Bill Clinton was busy fucking his sleazy little intern right in the Oval Oraface and lying about it straight faced to the entire nation. It wasn't until Obama started killing civilians with his drone program and screwed over my health insurance with Oh-bummer-care that I finally saw the light and decided to start hanging with adults. Maybe you'll grow up someday too. Run along, now.
So you were a democrat until they elected a black president and used a fake healthcare cost crisis to move away. Gotchya.

Show me on this graph how you were appalled on healthcare costs vs the narrative that made you ignore data and write off a black president?

003DF3F6-BAB1-4EC7-9AA5-555DE98B7DA1.png

CityGator only knows one thing in this world, and that is to support his tribe.

If the message of his tribe keeps changing, he doesn't notice, because the new reality replaces the old reality, and since he is not sentient in any meaningful way, never questions how he has been manipulated.
Posts a dude who sycophants all the current republic party lunacy.

Yep.....Jan 6th was worse than the day Kennedy was assassinated.....worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.....worse than 911......worse than the atomic bomb destroying Hiroshima.......worse than the Rape of Nanking when the Japanese attacked the Capital of China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of Chinese men, women, and children. Yep......January 6th was a day that will be remembered as the worst day in the history of the world.

The Ten Worst Disasters in human history are as follows:

1. Jan 6th (The worst event in human history)
  2. The Black Plague
  3. The Attack On Pearl Harbor
  4. The Sinking Of The Titanic
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  8. The Bombing Of Hiroshima
  9. Rwanda Genocide
  10. The Kennedy Assassination

All Trump did was give a speech.
Peers to me somebody else did something bad.
Reading the text you can pretty much tell that you folks are reading alot into what he said.
But the strange thing is......everything that wasn't in the speech WAS in the coverage of MSNBC and CNN which seems to have given everyone the false impression that Trump instigated a riot. Clearly that's not the case. After all....MSNBC news anchors started spreading the rumors that an insurrection was going on even before it supposedly started.

I can show you the coverage videos quite easily. THEY STARTED SPREADING THE LIE THAT TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE....EVEN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! Wolf Blitzer was saying how dangerous the situation was while showing Trump supporters who where peacefully filing through a roped off area in the Capital. They even said Trump likes violence during this fucked up broadcast. 'Just terrifying' they were saying....while unarmed peaceful moms and pops were walking thru.....the horror.....the horror......the horror. These same fuckers said that the burning buildings behind them were due to mostly peaceful protesters. *face-palm*

No, it was not worse than any of the examples you listed, but it was pretty bad!

Thanks!
Yeah it's funny how they think that just because you realize their tribe is a criminal organization inhabited by greedy conniving manipulative globalists, that you must be some kind of Far Right nut just as extremist as they are. It's like they have just one simple circuit running in those little brains of theirs. Then they try to tell you online all about your life and how you live, and meanwhile they are so off-base it's actually amusing. They make up little stories and memes to support their fantasies when they don't JACK SHIT about you other than you called out the morons and psychopaths they vote for.
Globalists?

Is that like south african lunatic musk using Sandi money to fuckup Twitter?

No, it was not worse than any of the examples you listed, but it was pretty bad!
Who's really responsible for that?
Sure as shit wasn't Trump.
Judging by the constant fuck-ups we've been seeing in the Biden Adm, and by Pelosi who was in charge of security at the Capital.....it's quite a stretch to blame this all on Trump.

Dozens of witnesses claimed that the cops welcomed them in the building....then started beating them and tear gassing them.
They murdered a woman in cold-blood inside the Capital.....and the murderer tried to ditch the murder weapon.
That shows the intent needed to indict him for murder in the first or possibly the second degree.
Once Kevin McCarthy releases all of the 14,000 hrs of video footage and they are able to interview the hostages that are still being incarcerated on trumped up charges....we'll get a better picture of what exactly happened.

human history? that's ridiculous to even ask.

now lenny - had you said AMERICAN history, that would be an entirely different ball game.

i'd rank it in the top 5 for sure .... along with the revolution, the civil war, pearl harbor, 9/11.

So you were a democrat until they elected a black president and used a fake healthcare cost crisis to move away. Gotchya.

Show me on this graph how you were appalled on healthcare costs vs the narrative that made you ignore data and write off a black president?

View attachment 747254
I voted for that black president, moron...and am actually in an interracial relationship myself. Nice try, though. (Actually, no...it wasn't. It was pathetic). See how much bullshit you assume? Maybe you don't, but everyone else does. See, no one can take you seriously because of the constant contrived nonsense that you regurgitate from nowhere but your own mind. It was AFTER Obama's first few years that I realized what is wrong with Democrats and the globalist cocks they suck... But hey, if you're into that.... :71:

And I don't need to use your stupid fucking secondhand doctored-up graph to prove anything. The proof was in my own pay stubs and medical costs. And nearly everyone I worked with regardless of party affiliation noted the same.

Globalists?

Is that like south african lunatic musk using Sandi money to fuckup Twitter?
He's more of a peripheral player, but people like him do play a role. He's certainly part of the problem not the solution.

Yep.....Jan 6th was worse than the day Kennedy was assassinated.....worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.....worse than 911......worse than the atomic bomb destroying Hiroshima.......worse than the Rape of Nanking when the Japanese attacked the Capital of China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of Chinese men, women, and children. Yep......January 6th was a day that will be remembered as the worst day in the history of the world.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Reading the text you can pretty much tell that you folks are reading alot into what he said.
But the strange thing is......everything that wasn't in the speech WAS in the coverage of MSNBC and CNN which seems to have given everyone the false impression that Trump instigated a riot. Clearly that's not the case. After all....MSNBC news anchors started spreading the rumors that an insurrection was going on even before it supposedly started.

I can show you the coverage videos quite easily. THEY STARTED SPREADING THE LIE THAT TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE....EVEN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! Wolf Blitzer was saying how dangerous the situation was while showing Trump supporters who where peacefully filing through a roped off area in the Capital. They even said Trump likes violence during this fucked up broadcast. 'Just terrifying' they were saying....while unarmed peaceful moms and pops were walking thru.....the horror.....the horror......the horror. These same fuckers said that the burning buildings behind them were due to mostly peaceful protesters. *face-palm*

Equal to the Munich Beerhall Putsch.

Who's really responsible for that?
Sure as shit wasn't Trump.
Judging by the constant fuck-ups we've been seeing in the Biden Adm, and by Pelosi who was in charge of security at the Capital.....it's quite a stretch to blame this all on Trump.

Dozens of witnesses claimed that the cops welcomed them in the building....then started beating them and tear gassing them.
They murdered a woman in cold-blood inside the Capital.....and the murderer tried to ditch the murder weapon.
That shows the intent needed to indict him for murder in the first or possibly the second degree.
Once Kevin McCarthy releases all of the 14,000 hrs of video footage and they are able to interview the hostages that are still being incarcerated on trumped up charges....we'll get a better picture of what exactly happened.
We all saw the videos. You can't rewrite history. Trump had been planning this for 8 months.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Democrats/Leftists, MSM:
1. January 6th
2. Slavery
3. Pearl Harbor
4. 9-11
5. Kennedy assassination

Reality:
1. Slavery
2. Pearl Harbor
3. 9-11
4. Kennedy Assassination

79. January 6th