How Would You Rank Jan 6th In Human History's Worst Events?

How would we rank the six months of BLM terrorism where 200 cities were burned, looted and people killed, wounded and intimidated?

Pretty high up.
Most of the protestors were black and democrat so they have every right to protest, loot and burn. They are so damn oppressed. That is what our wonderful liberal media would have you believe.

I am all for peaceful demonstrations but once the looting and burning starts and bricks are being thrown at the cops it is time to arrest people, throw them in jail and fine the hell out of them.

It doesn't matter to me. Chauvin is a cold blooded killer and showed no remorse for it. I hope they make him suffer in gaol.

I agree.....but do you think it's worth doing to the country....what they've done to it?
To us?

No it isn't but you are over reacting.
The republicans smashed the capitol and said nothing.

Let's imagine that you're a Trump supporter......normal Trump supporters love America. They love the Capital building because of what it stands for. They love the White House....and the Washington Monument. The Lincoln Memorial is sacred to them. So after hearing Trump's speech you walk over to the Capital because you're here....you might as well do some sight-seeing. The Capital Police let you into the compound and let you walk thru the hallowed halls of congress.....and see something you thought you'd never see in your lifetime. Then all of the sudden a bunch of cops In riot gear show up and they push you out of the building and then a bunch of idiots start screaming "BURN THE PLACE DOWN".

Some idiots showed up wearing helmets and backpacks and they pull out sticks and clubs and start breaking windows. You see this going on and you turn and look and the riot cops that pushed you out of the door are all standing around watching. WTF!!! Why aren't they doing anything? Then shit gets worse. Some guys up at the front grab the idiot that started breaking windows and start beating the fuck out of him. A bunch of the Trump supporters are looking at what's going on...and they start leaving.....but the cops are just standing around as if somebody told them to let them destroy as much as possible.

They claimed $1.5 million in damages. But within a few days of the riot you couldn't even tell anything had happened.

Then they start arresting people and throwing them in solitary confinement...as if they're trying to get any witnesses off of the streets. Keeping them from reporters. Some of them are still in jail waiting for charges to be filed.

The only kind of person that would want to destroy the Capital is an anti-American commie-loving bastard. Not a Trump supporter.

The warm cuddly bits of your story bring a tear to my patriotic eye.
The rest is bullshit. You are a liar.

Actually. The only reason it doesn't make any sense to you is because you have such a low opinion of Average Americans.
Course we don't support politicians that say you aren't black if you don't vote for them.
And we don't buy Dr Fauci who says his critics are being critical of science.
But you cannot surmise that patriotic Americans don't believe in taking a dump on our government, the constitution, or our way of life.
After all....we aren't the ones calling America a terrorist supporter like Ilhan Omar. Clearly.....that Democrat hates everything America stands for.....But for some crazy reason you think......we're the folks that trashed the Capital.
I bet you think TRUMP SUPPORTERS are going around the country tearing down statues too.....you're that idiotic.

Your biased and ignorant remarks are extracts from the Republican hate propaganda.

Tell me exactly why half the population would hate the country?
To label them that is you taking the high moral patriotic ground and to subtlety ridiculing them. You have no evidence they exists amongst 160 million people.

It was republicans who smashed the capitol and no amount of blaming someone else will change that.
The first ever riots attempting to overthrow democracy and you call yourselves patriots. You liar.

If ilhan is so terrible, why haven't you done something about her? That's the same democratic vote that installed trump but it was ok then??? Next thing is you'll show the evidence She married her brother.
You have nothing but hate for anything left. You're probably a filthy hypocritical Christian because it's only you Christian can hate like that.
Your God would be proud if you.

Yep.....Jan 6th was worse than the day Kennedy was assassinated.....worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.....worse than 911......worse than the atomic bomb destroying Hiroshima.......worse than the Rape of Nanking when the Japanese attacked the Capital of China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of Chinese men, women, and children. Yep......January 6th was a day that will be remembered as the worst day in the history of the world.

The Ten Worst Disasters in human history are as follows:

1. Jan 6th (The worst event in human history)
  2. The Black Plague
  3. The Attack On Pearl Harbor
  4. The Sinking Of The Titanic
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  8. The Bombing Of Hiroshima
  9. Rwanda Genocide
  10. The Kennedy Assassination

All Trump did was give a speech.
Peers to me somebody else did something bad.
Reading the text you can pretty much tell that you folks are reading alot into what he said.
But the strange thing is......everything that wasn't in the speech WAS in the coverage of MSNBC and CNN which seems to have given everyone the false impression that Trump instigated a riot. Clearly that's not the case. After all....MSNBC news anchors started spreading the rumors that an insurrection was going on even before it supposedly started.

I can show you the coverage videos quite easily. THEY STARTED SPREADING THE LIE THAT TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE....EVEN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! Wolf Blitzer was saying how dangerous the situation was while showing Trump supporters who where peacefully filing through a roped off area in the Capital. They even said Trump likes violence during this fucked up broadcast. 'Just terrifying' they were saying....while unarmed peaceful moms and pops were walking thru.....the horror.....the horror......the horror. These same fuckers said that the burning buildings behind them were due to mostly peaceful protesters. *face-palm*

What happened that was so bad on January 6th other than an unarmed woman being murdered?

That more of the insurrectionist's needed to be shot.

That part sucks. There should have been body bags of knuckle dragging maga fuckups everywhere.

If it had been a real insurrection.....they would have had hundreds of bodies in the Capital. But since this isn't real....just a conspiracy by the Democrats using CNN and MSNBC to spread propaganda....only one person died. And she wouldn't have died if she hadn't been murdered by a Brazilian immigrant.

It's a conspiracy by the drmocrats. Why didn't You tell us before? We didn't know. We all thought it was a bunch of raving ratbag re d neck beck repuicans who could accept trumps defeat.
Silly me. You should be running the country.

Yep.....Jan 6th was worse than the day Kennedy was assassinated.....worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor.....worse than 911......worse than the atomic bomb destroying Hiroshima.......worse than the Rape of Nanking when the Japanese attacked the Capital of China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of Chinese men, women, and children. Yep......January 6th was a day that will be remembered as the worst day in the history of the world.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Reading the text you can pretty much tell that you folks are reading alot into what he said.
But the strange thing is......everything that wasn't in the speech WAS in the coverage of MSNBC and CNN which seems to have given everyone the false impression that Trump instigated a riot. Clearly that's not the case. After all....MSNBC news anchors started spreading the rumors that an insurrection was going on even before it supposedly started.

I can show you the coverage videos quite easily. THEY STARTED SPREADING THE LIE THAT TRUMP WAS RESPONSIBLE....EVEN BEFORE ANYONE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON!!!!! Wolf Blitzer was saying how dangerous the situation was while showing Trump supporters who where peacefully filing through a roped off area in the Capital. They even said Trump likes violence during this fucked up broadcast. 'Just terrifying' they were saying....while unarmed peaceful moms and pops were walking thru.....the horror.....the horror......the horror. These same fuckers said that the burning buildings behind them were due to mostly peaceful protesters. *face-palm*

The only thing more reprehensible than the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6 is conservatives attempting to ‘justify,’ ‘excuse,’ ‘minimize’ or ‘defend’ that rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

What happened that was so bad on January 6th other than an unarmed woman being murdered?

That part sucks. There should have been body bags of knuckle dragging maga fuckups everywhere.

If it had been a real insurrection.....they would have had hundreds of bodies in the Capital. But since this isn't real....just a conspiracy by the Democrats using CNN and MSNBC to spread propaganda....only one person died. And she wouldn't have died if she hadn't been murdered by a Brazilian immigrant.

Sure, just tourists looking for a refund.

Hang mike pence....

It doesn't matter to me. Chauvin is a cold blooded killer and showed no remorse for it. I hope they make him suffer in gaol.

I agree.....but do you think it's worth doing to the country....what they've done to it?
To us?

Let's imagine that you're a Trump supporter......normal Trump supporters love America. They love the Capital building because of what it stands for. They love the White House....and the Washington Monument. The Lincoln Memorial is sacred to them. So after hearing Trump's speech you walk over to the Capital because you're here....you might as well do some sight-seeing. The Capital Police let you into the compound and let you walk thru the hallowed halls of congress.....and see something you thought you'd never see in your lifetime. Then all of the sudden a bunch of cops In riot gear show up and they push you out of the building and then a bunch of idiots start screaming "BURN THE PLACE DOWN".

Some idiots showed up wearing helmets and backpacks and they pull out sticks and clubs and start breaking windows. You see this going on and you turn and look and the riot cops that pushed you out of the door are all standing around watching. WTF!!! Why aren't they doing anything? Then shit gets worse. Some guys up at the front grab the idiot that started breaking windows and start beating the fuck out of him. A bunch of the Trump supporters are looking at what's going on...and they start leaving.....but the cops are just standing around as if somebody told them to let them destroy as much as possible.

They claimed $1.5 million in damages. But within a few days of the riot you couldn't even tell anything had happened.

Then they start arresting people and throwing them in solitary confinement...as if they're trying to get any witnesses off of the streets. Keeping them from reporters. Some of them are still in jail waiting for charges to be filed.

The only kind of person that would want to destroy the Capital is an anti-American commie-loving bastard. Not a Trump supporter.

Actually. The only reason it doesn't make any sense to you is because you have such a low opinion of Average Americans.
Course we don't support politicians that say you aren't black if you don't vote for them.
But you cannot surmise that patriotic Americans don't believe in taking a dump on our government, the constitution, or our way of life.
After all....we aren't the ones calling America a terrorist supporter like Ilhan Omar. Clearly.....that Democrat hates everything America stands for.....But for some crazy reason you think......we're the folks that trashed the Capital.
I bet you think TRUMP SUPPORTERS are going around the country tearing down statues too.....you're that idiotic.

Your biased and ignorant remarks are extracts from the Republican hate propaganda.

To label them that is you taking the high moral patriotic ground and to subtlety ridiculing them. You have no evidence they exists amongst 160 million people.

It was republicans who smashed the capitol and no amount of blaming someone else will change that.
The first ever riots attempting to overthrow democracy and you call yourselves patriots. You liar.

If ilhan is so terrible, why haven't you done something about her? That's the same democratic vote that installed trump but it was ok then??? Next thing is you'll show the evidence She married her brother.
You have nothing but hate for anything left. You're probably a filthy hypocritical Christian because it's only you Christian can hate like that.

My God?
What are you....some kind of Devil worshiper?
Nobody smashed anything.
I've been trained for decades to spot communist propaganda.
So sell it to someone who hasn't.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Sure, just tourists looking for a refund.

Hang mike pence....

Yeah...right.
Now show me the receipt for the lumber they used to build that miniature gallows.
Clearly none of the Trump people were seen near it.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

The only thing more reprehensible than the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6 is conservatives attempting to ‘justify,’ ‘excuse,’ ‘minimize’ or ‘defend’ that rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

You sound like a broken record.
Total BS.
If you're not working for the commies....then you're a retard.

To us?

My God?
What are you....some kind of Devil worshiper?
Nobody smashed anything.
I've been trained for decades to spot communist propaganda.
So sell it to someone who hasn't.

I know it's embarrassing for you to Admit they were your comrades but that doesn't change it.
Your whole party would gain credibility if you all denounced it for the trump organised insurrection it was.
But no. Ignorance and hatred reigned supreme and somehow you wanted it to stop Biden's election. You didn't cont e mplete how disgraceful it made repigs look. Trump bunkered down with his bimbo kids etc and cheered. Only when his minders encouraged him to make a speech denouncing it, he did anything.

So cut your bullshit. I know more about it than you think. You're not as smart as you think and wouldn't blow wind up my ass . You're not smart enough. None of you are.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

I feel the same way about degenerates looting, committing arson, etc in Portland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

I feel the same way about degenerates looting, committing arson, etc in Portland, St Louis, Baltimore, etc.

Sure you do, you’re a bigot.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

against crime, and law breakers?

damn skippy

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

I can't believe you're still not banned.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Why?

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Stupidity is not a reason to ban someone

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

That why your still here

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Agreed. If that were the case, nobody would be able to post here.
I just think that a time out is in order.
Advocating murder seems to be a line that I wouldn't be willing to step over.
At one time threatening violence, directly or otherwise, used to be worth a few days.

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

That why your still here

No

it's why you're still here

2. The Black Plague
  5. Sept 11th 1991
  6. WWII
  7. WWI
  9. Rwanda Genocide

Agreed. If that were the case, nobody would be able to post here.
I just think that a time out is in order.
Advocating murder seems to be a line that I wouldn't be willing to step over.
At one time threatening violence, directly or otherwise, used to be worth a few days.

So who was the aggressor on 1/6?

Forum List

Back