How would a rape/incest exception for abortion work?

We can't. But that's not really pertinent here. The fact of the matter is that most rapes aren't reported:

Assaults%20to%20Perpetrators%20that%20Walk%20Free.jpg

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

So, my question to the zealot was if he supports parental rights for the father in those other 975 cases. Trie to form, though, he's being a coward. Instead of offering an actual answer, he stupidly suggests that the question can be revisited when a rapist gets out of prison.

The fact of the matter is that most rapists will never see the inside of a prison.

If the zealot was smarter, he'd have known that...
How can we know something that's not reported is happening? That's the point.

How can we know something that's not reported is happening? That's the point.

I get what you're saying; it's like trying to prove the non-existence of something that doesn't exist.

I don't know the answer to that question.

Are you suggesting that a rape isn't a rape unless it's reported to the police?

Sorry, pal, I've got a smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend who takes care of those needs for me.

Is your boyfriend not trippin' your trigger lately?
you keep saying that but your attitude says shes a big fat loud mouthed crazy women and what causes your hate and rage against other people,,

What about if you don't want mommy to find out what kind of lowlifes you put out for? Is that a good enough reason to kill a little baby?

you keep saying that but your attitude says shes a big fat loud mouthed crazy women and what causes your hate and rage against other people,,

She weighs about a buck-twenty five soaking wet, dipshit.

Maybe you and your man-love should snuggle and talk about your feelings...

She weighs about a buck-twenty five soaking wet, dipshit.

Maybe you and your man-love should snuggle and talk about your feelings...
those fat girl glass's sure help,,

I dont know why youre so against trying to help someone se that love can still exist even in the light of bad things,,

I get what you're saying; it's like trying to prove the non-existence of something that doesn't exist.

I don't know the answer to that question.

Are you suggesting that a rape isn't a rape unless it's reported to the police?
No not at all. Im saying a statement like"X% of Y event goes unreported" is hard for me to swallow as factual. Whatever X is might be higher or lower if it's not reported how would we know? So using it as a justification for making laws is tenuous at best is it not?

No not at all. Im saying a statement like"X% of Y event goes unreported" is hard for me to swallow as factual. Whatever X is might be higher or lower if it's not reported how would we know? So using it as a justification for making laws is tenuous at best is it not?

Well, I don't know what the solution is.

Instead, let's talk about the ones that do get reported. Out of the 310 sexual assaults which get reported, only 28 end in a conviction.

Should those other 282 men have parental rights, despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?

Well, I don't know what the solution is.

Instead, let's talk about the ones that do get reported. Out of the 310 sexual assaults which get reported, only 28 end in a conviction.

Should those other 282 men have parental rights, despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?
if they didnt rape her then they should have parental rights as well as pay child support,,,

if they didnt rape her then they should have parental rights as well as pay child support,,,

Who said they didn't rape her? I said they didn't get convicted. Or are you so fucking stupid that you believe all rapists get convicted?

If your daughter was raped and the man was tried, and found not guilty, you'd be okay with your daughter's rapist having parental rights? That's beyond fucked up. See, if it was my daughter, and her rapist wasn't convicted, that wouldn't stop me from taking justice into my own hands and doing what a good Dad would do. And, here in Florida, there's not much the gators don't eat.

But, quite honestly, at this point your opinion means complete dick. You've proven to be nothing but a hateful, extremist zealot who enjoys the sexual company of fat men.

Sorry, but you and I simply have nothing in common...

Who said they didn't rape her? I said they didn't get convicted. Or are you so fucking stupid that you believe all rapists get convicted?

If your daughter was raped and the man was tried, and found not guilty, you'd be okay with your daughter's rapist having parental rights? That's beyond fucked up. See, if it was my daughter, and her rapist wasn't convicted, that wouldn't stop me from taking justice into my own hands and doing what a good Dad would do. And, here in Florida, there's not much the gators don't eat.

But, quite honestly, at this point your opinion means complete dick. You've proven to be nothing but a hateful, extremist zealot who enjoys the sexual company of fat men.

Sorry, but you and I simply have nothing in common...
no you said,
"Should those other 282 men have parental rights, despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?"

if someone raped my daughter there would never be an opportunity for him to get parental rights,,

but I would stand by her and help her love and raise her child and my grand child,,

"Should those other 282 men have parental rights, despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?"

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid. You're pulling my leg, right? I mean, nobody is this fucking stupid.

By saying "despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?" I'm saying that becoming a father wasn't the reason they committed the act of rape. I'm not saying they didn't rape someone. I'm saying that they didn't rape someone with the goal of being a father.

I swear to God, you're proving that you're just about the dumbest sonofabitch on USMB...

if someone raped my daughter there would never be an opportunity for him to get parental rights

Why not?

but I would stand by her and help her love and raise her child and my grand child,,

Well, that's swell. What if she wanted to abort the pregnancy? Would you disown her?

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid. You're pulling my leg, right? I mean, nobody is this fucking stupid.

By saying "despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?" I'm saying that becoming a father wasn't the reason they committed the act of rape. I'm not saying they didn't rape someone. I'm saying that they didn't rape someone with the goal of being a father.

I swear to God, you're proving that you're just about the dumbest sonofabitch on USMB...

Why not?

Well, that's swell. What if she wanted to abort the pregnancy? Would you disown her?
how would you know why they had sex with her or that it was even rape??

you do know women lie a lot after regretting what they did??

how about next time you just say what you mean??

Forum List

Back