How would a rape/incest exception for abortion work?

It's not my place.

Which is why I say the decision should be between the woman, the father and her doctor.

And only those three people. Government needs to stay the fuck out of it...
You can't kill a baby because of what someone else did. Kill a rapist though, and you have my blessing

Since the United States has finally entered an age of enlightenment, each state can now choose for themselves which, if any, standards will be allowed.

And so we see one reason why any abortion bans are so awful.

Is the child in that woman guilty? What happened to the woman is terrible but how is that the fault of the child, and how does killing it solve the problem?
You are also trying to use less than 1% of abortions to justify the other 99.

Is the child in that woman guilty? What happened to the woman is terrible but how is that the fault of the child, and how does killing it solve the problem?
You are also trying to use less than 1% of abortions to justify the other 99.
At least you're consistent in your cruelty, I'll give you that.

When you get down to it, most pro-lifers are miserable hateful pricks.

That's what drives them, the hate. They get off on it, and the pro-life philosophy feeds them the hate they desire.
You need to get out and meet some real people.

thats not easy,, hate takes effort love comes naturally,,

he can be a part of its life after he recovers from a death penalty or life sentence,,

again your approach is to say its OK to just kill it, mine is to show love and empathy,,
Man, you are one FUCKED UP individual.

Oh, aren't you precious... you actually think that most rapes are reported to the police. Bless your heart.

Aside from that, even if it's reported to the police in a timely manner, rape is one of the most difficult charges for a prosecutor to get a conviction on...
I’m not saying you’re wrong but how can we keep statistics on things that aren’t reported?

his bloodlust for killing innocent children gets the best of him and makes him say stupid shit,,

Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Not that I have to explain anything to your extremist, zealot ass, but back in 1985, when my girlfriend got pregnant, I married her. As far as I was concerned, abortion was off the table immediately. It was never even a consideration.

But that decision was made by my wife and I, and scumbags like you had no say. THAT'S how it should be...

Go fuck yourself, douchebag.

Not that I have to explain anything to your extremist, zealot ass, but back in 1985, when my girlfriend got pregnant, I married her. As far as I was concerned, abortion was off the table immediately. It was never even a consideration.

But that decision was made by my wife and I, and scumbags like you had no say. THAT'S how it should be...
blah blah blah,,,

what you sound like is guilty,,,

I’m not saying you’re wrong but how can we keep statistics on things that aren’t reported?

We can't. But that's not really pertinent here. The fact of the matter is that most rapes aren't reported:

Assaults%20to%20Perpetrators%20that%20Walk%20Free.jpg

The Criminal Justice System: Statistics | RAINN

So, my question to the zealot was if he supports parental rights for the father in those other 975 cases. Trie to form, though, he's being a coward. Instead of offering an actual answer, he stupidly suggests that the question can be revisited when a rapist gets out of prison.

The fact of the matter is that most rapists will never see the inside of a prison.

If the zealot was smarter, he'd have known that...

blah blah blah,,,

what you sound like is guilty,,,

Guilty of what? Doing the right thing?

I do exactly what some zealot like you would insist on, and now you don't like it?

Go fuck yourself.

You just hate being owned. You're trying to paint me as some murderous cretin, and I just owned your sorry ass by proving you wrong.

So eat shit, fuck off, continue to dodge simple questions, and keep making an absolute ass out of yourself...

t what point have I said she should be forced to carry the child??

It's in every single one of your posts.

You've touted your pro life stance throughout this thread. Do you honestly think you have to say a woman should have to carry a pregnancy through to full term for someone to understand that that's what you think?

your rage tells me you haver a lot of inner guilt for something,,

My rage is based only on the fact that scumbag zealots like you feel you have some right to decide what someone else should do...

did you rape a women and she has your child and wont let you see them??

You're a fucking dipshit.

I've reported your post, zealot. I'm pretty sure that suggesting that someone has committed a crime goes against not only the standards of common decency (which you don't enjoy even a passing relationship with), but it's also against forum rules...

It's in every single one of your posts.

You've touted your pro life stance throughout this thread. Do you honestly think you have to say a woman should have to carry a pregnancy through to full term for someone to understand that that's what you think?

My rage is based only on the fact that scumbag zealots like you feel you have some right to decide what someone else should do...

You're a fucking dipshit.

I've reported your post, zealot. I'm pretty sure that suggesting that someone has committed a crime goes against not only the standards of common decency (which you don't enjoy even a passing relationship with), but it's also against forum rules...
its OK you dont have to feel guilty,,

there is love for everyone,,

Forum List

Back