How would a rape/incest exception for abortion work?

but yet here you are running your mouth on the subject,,

you baby killers are all the same,,

Eat shit, fuckbag.

My position on abortion has never wavered, and it's hardly one of a "baby killer", you ignorant fuck.

You ignorant, rapist supporting religious zealots are all the same...

Eat shit, fuckbag.

My position on abortion has never wavered, and it's hardly one of a "baby killer", you ignorant fuck.

You ignorant, rapist supporting religious zealots are all the same...
how am I supporting rapist?? and how will it lessen the rape if she also has to live with killing her own child??

all I said is I would tell her she can still love her child regardless of who the father is and she doesnt need to kill it,,

your approach is to just let her to kill it,,,

all I said is I would tell her she can still love her child regardless of who the father is and she doesnt need to kill it

And she can just as easily hate and resent the child because of who the father is.

What if the father wanted a role in the child's life? Is that something you would allow?

how am I supporting rapist?? and how will it lessen the rape if she also has to live with killing her own child??

all I said is I would tell her she can still love her child regardless of who the father is and she doesnt need to kill it,,

your approach is to just let her to kill it,,,
At best I would see it put up for adoption but I still think it's up to the rapee.

And she can just as easily hate and resent the child because of who the father is.

What if the father wanted a role in the child's life? Is that something you would allow?
thats not easy,, hate takes effort love comes naturally,,

he can be a part of its life after he recovers from a death penalty or life sentence,,

again your approach is to say its OK to just kill it, mine is to show love and empathy,,

thats not easy,, hate takes effort love comes naturally,,

he can be a part of its life after he recovers from a death penalty or life sentence,,

again your approach is to say its OK to just kill it, mine is to show love and empathy,,

Oh, aren't you precious... you actually think that most rapes are reported to the police. Bless your heart.

Aside from that, even if it's reported to the police in a timely manner, rape is one of the most difficult charges for a prosecutor to get a conviction on...

Oh, aren't you precious... you actually think that most rapes are reported to the police. Bless your heart.

Aside from that, even if it's reported to the police in a timely manner, rape is one of the most difficult charges for a prosecutor to get a conviction on...
nothing you or I can do about that so its a waste of time discussing it,,

I'm anti choice but even I must admit that I have no desire to force a girl or woman who becomes pregnant by rape or incest to carry the child of their abuser to term.

But how would this work? For obvious reasons you couldn't simply have a pregnant woman show up and claim she was a victim of rape or incest out of the blue. Some level of proof of the assault would logically be required.

How would this work in the real world?
It was less than 2% of all abortions performed.

Currently the only type of abortions that are more morally accepted are what is known as atopic pregnancies....
Usually miscarried anyway but complications can and do arise so if discovered it's usually removed.

The biggest problem I see coming is with women who miscarry a pregnancy being treated like criminals until they prove their innocence.

If tens of millions did make it work then logically the rest probably could as well.

Or why not give the baby up for adoption then?
Its not a matter of "probably would"... It has been tried and tested over the years and it is perhaps the most heartbreaking thing in existence to see babies and children neglected and abused. If we had the resources to take all unwanted babies and provide for them in an adequate way then there would be a different discussion around this issue. But we don't. And suggesting that we force mothers to have children that they don't want and then expecting them to adequately care for these poor helpless children... Well it makes me shudder at the thought of these poor helpless children being tortured on a daily basis. You do understand that these situation WILL happen at much higher rates with these abortion bans. Rights?

Have your raised kids? Do you understand how hard it is? Can you imagine somebody doing it who doesn't want to and who doesn't have the resources??

It was less than 2% of all abortions performed.

Currently the only type of abortions that are more morally accepted are what is known as atopic pregnancies....
Usually miscarried anyway but complications can and do arise so if discovered it's usually removed.

The biggest problem I see coming is with women who miscarry a pregnancy being treated like criminals until they prove their innocence.

Why would they have to "prove" their innocence?

Its not a matter of "probably would"... It has been tried and tested over the years and it is perhaps the most heartbreaking thing in existence to see babies and children neglected and abused. If we had the resources to take all unwanted babies and provide for them in an adequate way then there would be a different discussion around this issue. But we don't. And suggesting that we force mothers to have children that they don't want and then expecting them to adequately care for these poor helpless children... Well it makes me shudder at the thought of these poor helpless children being tortured on a daily basis. You do understand that these situation WILL happen at much higher rates with these abortion bans. Rights?

Have your raised kids? Do you understand how hard it is? Can you imagine somebody doing it who doesn't want to and who doesn't have the resources??
My wife and I had one daughter. She is grown now with a daughter of her own.

We can always punish parents who mistreat children.

My wife and I had one daughter. She is grown now with a daughter of her own.

We can always punish parents who mistreat children.
Yes we can but how many actually get caught? Just imagine raising your daughter without money and without help and with a desire to even have a kid. Just think about the hard nights and attention and care that you poured in and what the pour baby would go through with a parent who didn’t have the time or desire. That poor kid would be tortured in a daily basis. Have you thought about that?

You are not going to catch and arrest them all and we don’t have foster care available to handle the load of unwanted or uncared for abused babies and kids.

Forum List

Back