How would a rape/incest exception for abortion work?

I'm anti choice but even I must admit that I have no desire to force a girl or woman who becomes pregnant by rape or incest to carry the child of their abuser to term.

But how would this work? For obvious reasons you couldn't simply have a pregnant woman show up and claim she was a victim of rape or incest out of the blue. Some level of proof of the assault would logically be required.

How would this work in the real world?
Name the father. Produce a police report.

how would you know why they had sex with her or that it was even rape??

you do know women lie a lot after regretting what they did??

how about next time you just say what you mean??

I said exactly what I meant to say, you ignorant pinhead.

Like I said earlier, this would be more enjoyable if you were smarter, but I've come to the conclusion that I stand a better chance of finding a unicorn than I do of seeing you post anything intelligent.

So, if someone raped your daughter and wasn't convicted for that crime, you'd support him having parental rights?

Also, if your daughter elected to terminate the pregnancy that resulted from that rape, would you support her or disown her?

I said exactly what I meant to say, you ignorant pinhead.

Like I said earlier, this would be more enjoyable if you were smarter, but I've come to the conclusion that I stand a better chance of finding a unicorn than I do of seeing you post anything intelligent...

So, if someone raped your daughter and wasn't convicted for that crime, you'd support him having parental rights?

Also, if your daughter elected to terminate the pregnancy that resulted from that rape, would you support her or disown her?
if you said what you meant then why did you change it and say what you meant by what you said??

as I said if someone raped my daughter parental rights wouldnt be an issue because he would be dead,,

I would never disown my child,,

if you said what you meant then why did you change it and say what you meant by what you said??

You understand (well, maybe YOU don't) that there are often several ways to convey the same message, don't you?

It's a pity you're so fucking stupid that you need to have it spoon-fed to you...

as I said if someone raped my daughter parental rights wouldnt be an issue because he would be dead,,

Why would he be dead?

I would never disown my child,,

Would you support her right to make that decision, without knowing what her decision might be?

You understand (well, maybe YOU don't) that there are often several ways to convey the same message, don't you?

It's a pity you're so fucking stupid that you need to have it spoon-fed to you...

Why would he be dead?

Would you support her right to make that decision, without knowing what her decision might be?
you said it was a FACT he didnt rape her,,

how else am I supposed to understand that??

When you get down to it, most pro-lifers are miserable hateful pricks.

That's what drives them, the hate. They get off on it, and the pro-life philosophy feeds them the hate they desire.
I resent you (and anyone else) claiming that I'm motivated by "hate" for being pro life.

I'm anti choice but even I must admit that I have no desire to force a girl or woman who becomes pregnant by rape or incest to carry the child of their abuser to term.

But how would this work? For obvious reasons you couldn't simply have a pregnant woman show up and claim she was a victim of rape or incest out of the blue. Some level of proof of the assault would logically be required.

How would this work in the real world?
Like it always has. This isn't something new. The victim needs to come forth right away. A physician can tell if she has been abused. DNA can be taken. This has been going on for some time now with science assisting. But, all of a sudden, Democrats aren't trusting science when it comes to abortion. Not for the victim of rape and incest and not for the humanity of the unborn victim of abortion. From this, we do what we can the best we can. Perfection doesn't come in this life.

Well, stupidly taking only a poertion of what was actually says changes the context. Instead, why not try reading the whole sentence.

HE DIDN'T RAPE HER SO HE COULD BE A FATHER, YOU STUPID FUCK!! That was not the goal of the rape.

It's fascinating that one person can possess so much stupidity. If stupidity could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...

how else am I supposed to understand that??

I don't know. You're an idiot; a complete dolt.

Intelligent people understand exactly what I said. Maybe you can get your man-squeeze to explain it to you.

Now, maybe you can answer the question you were asked: Would you support your daughter making a decision regarding her pregnancy without knowing what her decision would be?

Well, stupidly taking only a poertion of what was actually says changes the context. Instead, why not try reading the whole sentence.

HE DIDN'T RAPE HER SO HE COULD BE A FATHER, YOU STUPID FUCK!! That was not the goal of the rape.

It's fascinating that one person can possess so much stupidity. If stupidity could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...

I don't know. You're an idiot; a complete dolt.

Intelligent people understand exactly what I said. Maybe you can get your man-squeeze to explain it to you.

Now, maybe you can answer the question you were asked: Would you support your daughter making a decision regarding her pregnancy without knowing what her decision would be?

why is it so hard for you to just say you worded it wrong and heres what I meant??

So you think it best to force a woman to carry her pregnancy to term, carrying the reminder of what is likely the darkest day of her life, and then give birth to a baby she very well may resent?

That's fucking brilliant...
Depends on why she got pregnant. If it was consensual, then yes! If she doesn't want the baby, she can adopt it out and make some money. That should help her and her man to be better prepared before they have sex. It's called being responsible with that which God gave you to multiply and replenish the earth with.

why is it so hard for you to just say you worded it wrong and heres what I meant??

My God you're a dolt.

HERE'S WHAT I MEANT, DICKHEAD:

He raped her. He did not, however, rape her so that he could be a Dad. That's not why rapists rape. Rape is a crime of violence, not a crime of some parental desire.

You didn't quote the entire sentence and, in doing so, have proven that your argument is, like you, a complete and utter failure.

Who dresses you in the morning? You're clearly not smart enough to do it yourself...

Depends on why she got pregnant. If it was consensual, then yes! If she doesn't want the baby, she can adopt it out and make some money. That should help her and her man to be better prepared before they have sex. It's called being responsible with that which God gave you to multiply and replenish the earth with.

Seriously?

We're discussing rape. That's what I was referring to when I said "the darkest day of her life".

When have you ever heard of a rape being "consensual"?

Please tell me you're smarter than progressive hunter. It would sadden me to no end to realize that there are more people as stupid as he...

Seriously?

We're discussing rape. That's what I was referring to when I said "the darkest day of her life".

When have you ever heard of a rape being "consensual"?

Please tell me you're smarter than progressive hunter. It would sadden me to no end to realize that there are more people as stupid as he...
Note the anger of the liberal and Democrat. He or she always personally attacks and demands to be held true. The entire topic is on abortion and how psychotic and disgusting it is to kill human life.

Note the anger of the liberal and Democrat. He or she always personally attacks and demands to be held true. The entire topic is on abortion and how psychotic and disgusting it is to kill human life.

If you're referring to me when you say "the liberal and democrat", that's all I need to know to conclude that you just may be as stupid as the zealot. Are you a zealot, too?

I voted for Trump twice, both Bush's twice, and Reagan twice. I voted for McCain, Romney and Dole. I always carry a firearm and believe we should arm teachers. I hate illegal immigration and believe we should have armed troops on our borders.

Please, stop me when I get to the "liberal" part...

If you're referring to me when you say "the liberal and democrat", that's all I need to know to conclude that you just may be as stupid as the zealot. Are you a zealot, too?

I voted for Trump twice, both Bush's twice, and Reagan twice. I voted for McCain, Romney and Dole. I always carry a firearm and believe we should arm teachers. I hate illegal immigration and believe we should have armed troops on our borders.

Please, stop me when I get to the "liberal" part...
Then what's your problem? We are almost all for abortion for rape and incest.

Then what's your problem? We are almost all for abortion for rape and incest.

Well, because those on the right who would be in favor of allowing that refuse to acknowledge that such a stance is technically pro choice or, as they like to say, "pro abortion".

They're hypocrites.

And the ones who aren't willing to allow it are even worse...

My God you're a dolt.

HERE'S WHAT I MEANT, DICKHEAD:

He raped her. He did not, however, rape her so that he could be a Dad. That's not why rapists rape. Rape is a crime of violence, not a crime of some parental desire.

You didn't quote the entire sentence and, in doing so, have proven that your argument is, like you, a complete and utter failure.

Who dresses you in the morning? You're clearly not smart enough to do it yourself...
but thats not what you said,,

just act like an adult and say you misworded it and move on,, or does your rage and ego not allow that??

but thats not what you said,,

just act like an adult and say you misworded it and move on,, or does your rage and ego not allow that??

Did my original statement use that exact wording? No. I used words which conveyed a similar sentiment.

You need to come to grips with the fact that you're stupid. You're a fucking retard. You insist on using only a portion of my statement which, of course, alters the context of what I said. That's the mark of someone who cannot intelligently counter the argument he's presented with.

It's like me saying "Bob didn't buy a car which is black, but but he bought a red one", and you turning around and insisting "But you said Bob didn't buy a car!"

You're a fool.

You're a lying cocksucker who can't stand the fact that he's had his sorry ass owned. This is evidenced by the fact that you've refused to answer my question: Would you support your daughter making a choice regarding her pregnancy, which is the result of a rape, without knowing what her decision would be?

I don't think you would. I think you would insist that YOUR will be honored at the expense of hers.

Prove me wrong, maggot...

Did my original statement use that exact wording? No. I used words which conveyed a similar sentiment.

You need to come to grips with the fact that you're stupid. You're a fucking retard. You insist on using only a portion of my statement which, of course, alters the context of what I said. That's the mark of someone who cannot intelligently counter the argument he's presented with.

It's like me saying "Bob didn't buy a car which is black, but but he bought a red one", and you turning around and insisting "But you said Bob didn't buy a car!"

You're a fool.

You're a lying cocksucker who can't stand the fact that he's had his sorry ass owned. This is evidenced by the fact that you've refused to answer my question: Would you support your daughter making a choice regarding her pregnancy, which is the result of a rape, without knowing what her decision would be?

I don't think you would. I think you would insist that YOUR will be honored at the expense of hers.

Prove me wrong, maggot...
yes your comment said that "despite the FACT he/they didnt rape her"

here let me paste your exact words,,
"despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?"

yes your comment said that "despite the FACT he/they didnt rape her"

here let me paste your exact words,,
"despite the fact that they didn't rape the girl in order to become a father?"

ABSOLUTELY!

A rapist doesn't rape someone to become a father. What's so fucking difficult for you to comprehend about that??

A rapist rapes someone to exert power in a violent manner. That's why rapists rape...

Forum List

Back