Dick's Sporting Goods Steps Up

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
I do expect there will be more corporate titans who decide to do the right thing for their employees like Dick's is doing.

290329830_10160494459955101_5971166469525183892_n.jpg

This is just like the way many companies were falling all over themselves to show that they supported BLM more than their competitors until that whole thing lost momentum. Then.........

The moment this issue ceases to have any marketing value for companies (and/or backfires completely) the "support" will wane.

This is just like the way many companies were falling all over themselves to show that they supported BLM more than their competitors until that whole thing lost momentum. Then.........

The moment this issue ceases to have any marketing value for companies (and/or backfires completely) the "support" will wane.

Just like every June 30th. LOL

Never been in Dicks. Never really plan to.
But it sounds as if this is just a publicity stunt. I am thinking there will be many hoops to jump through. Probably they will use the first as more publicity. But I expect the policy will be slowly removed or compensation will be slowly lowered until it is just not even worth it

I do expect there will be more corporate titans who decide to do the right thing for their employees like Dick's is doing.

View attachment 662869

Cool. They don’t want female employees having babies. Costs too much for their healthcare, and think of the time off she would need. Women really need to serve corporations first and foremost. Having kids would cut into their profit margins. Besides, true happiness comes from serving soulless corporations for your entire adult life, not raising kids. Women should know their place, and just be corporate slaves their entire adult life.

They can do whatever they want. When you have these morons like Letisha James and Kamala Harris talking about using taxpayer money to help women travel for abortions, then it's a problem.

Forum List

Back