How will we defend ourselves from a Incoming Asteroid if Obama Rids us of Nukes.

Can anyone give a serious response. What if the asteroid today was actually headed towards us. What would the solution be to deflect it?

Man are ya seriously asking these people to know anything about much?

They've absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps you should go find some data; which is readily available; wherein you can point to the studies which speak to the use of Nuclear warheads as a means to push Near-earth orbiting bodies off of a colliding trajectory.

Ya have to understand that these people are, for the most part, idiots.

One doesn't come to believe that the best solution where the question is one of right and wrong; is to compromise with wrong... and have much to say about... much. (That's how they grew to be Progressives... they stopped growing, intellectually speaking.)

Can anyone give a serious response. What if the asteroid today was actually headed towards us. What would the solution be to deflect it?

They've absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps you should go find some data; which is readily available; wherein you can point to the studies which speak to the use of Nuclear warheads as a means to push Near-earth orbiting bodies off of a colliding trajectory.

One doesn't come to believe that the best solution where the question is one of right and wrong; is to compromise with wrong... and have much to say about... much. (That's how they grew to be Progressives... they stopped growing, intellectually speaking.)

Says the party where Palin and Bachmann are considered rockstars.

Does US Army Retired always post nonsense like this?

Here's a neat little game.

Take a sentence, any sentence, from one of US Spammer Retard's OP's.

Copy it and paste it into Google and see how many hits you get for the Exact. Same. Post.

He doesn't just post nonsense like this all the time here, he copies it verbatim from his favoite nutbar tinfoil hatter site or viral e-mail of the day then spreads it all over the Web.

Don't take it seriously, nobody else does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_eYSuPKP3Y]YouTube - Spam[/ame]

Did the asteroids declare war on us while I was working in the yard? Dang.

Let's forget nukes and start building our death star.

Publius and Retarded sittin' in a tree...K I S S I N G....

Most asteroids are made of loosely packed material. The larger asteroids are between 7 and 13 miles across. Exploding a nuclear bomb on one or in one wouldn't disintegrate it, rather, it would "ripple", similar to hitting a pool of water with a baseball bat.

About the only way to stop such an asteroid would be to very slightly "divert" it's course so far away from earth that by time it got here, it would pass by harmlessly.

Considering that the world spends only a few million a year on watching "space", stopping such an asteroid is very unlikely because we probably wouldn't be able to see it until much too late.

This is taught in even the most basic science classes.

Publius and Retarded sittin' in a tree...K I S S I N G....

Oh wow, I should neg you for that visual. I'll have nightmares for a week. :eek:

Spam with Pubes! :eusa_sick:

Last edited:
Listen to this statement:

YouTube - Obama will Gut the Military

Now how in the world are we suppose to defend the US from a potential killer asteroid if he doesn't weaponize space or he rids us of Nukes? Has he been asked that question? Nuclear Missiles or Space Satellites with Weapons on them would be our best bet to knock a potential killer asteroid off course and prevent it from hitting our atmosphere causing massive damage equal to nukes going off killing millions. This is something to think about. We need to continue to build advanced weapons systems for this purose too.

Siberia 1908
1908 SIBERIA EXPLOSION: Reconstructing an Asteroid Impact from Eywitness Accounts

Met_Tunguska.jpg

personally, i'm counting on you to throw up an impenetrable shield of stupid.

i think my faith is well placed, too.

That's it! We send US Spammer Retard and PI to the asteroid. Their combined hot air will make it float away!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back