Bomb.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"We respect the necessity of special security precautions involving air travel, but this diplomat was traveling to Denver on official embassy business on my instructions," Al-Hajri wrote. "The facts will reveal that this was a mistake, and we urge all concerned parties to avoid reckless judgments or speculation."
What official embassy business does the Qatari diplomat have in DENVER?

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score
"We respect the necessity of special security precautions involving air travel, but this diplomat was traveling to Denver on official embassy business on my instructions," Al-Hajri wrote. "The facts will reveal that this was a mistake, and we urge all concerned parties to avoid reckless judgments or speculation."
What official embassy business does the Qatari diplomat have in DENVER?
Hooking up with the Mormons, maybe.

Yurt

Gold Member
Reaction score
"we respect the necessity of special security precautions involving air travel, but this diplomat was traveling to denver on official embassy business on my instructions," al-hajri wrote. "the facts will reveal that this was a mistake, and we urge all concerned parties to avoid reckless judgments or speculation."
what official embassy business does the qatari diplomat have in denver?
reefer

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
Memo to Qatari Diplomat Mohammed al-Madadi: Bomb Jokes Aren't Funny - AOL News

Is this what we've stooped to, someone say the word "bomb" and everyone freaks.
Smoking in the bathroom, not listening to attendants, then making a bomb joke, while being of muslim decent.

Yes, unfortunately. In fact, its never been a good idea to even mention bomb on a plane
Then the terrorist win

Umm, yeah, cause its really repressive to not say bomb or make bomb jokes on the plane

OP
froggy

froggy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List