How will Trump pay for his frauds and assault?

If you had an operable brain, you'd know that when you apply for a loan and leverage property, the lender does an appraisal in the first place.

If you had a sense of monetary values, you'd know 18 million is nothing today. To suggest this property is worth only 18 M is foolish and dumb. Even the property without improvements is worth more than that.

Perhaps use google to search why Palm Beach county appraised it at that value :itsok:

He is estimated to have $600M. The rest of his $2.5B he can't get his hands on without selling. He owes $450M and counting.
We live in a dictatorship. And we have people who are promoting agendas that will and is affecting them negatively. And they are still doing it.

He hasn't paid anything yet.
I think it's very likely that he may not ever pay it.
How so? Just ignore the courts?
4i6Ckte.gif

Theguardfian.com has a great article that will clear up a lot of ignorance being thrown on the Board.

Since he is not as rich as he says ($2.3 bill to $10 bill) the fines will put a big dent in his wealth.

I imagine he will increase fund raising to pay the fines as well as his campaign.

Would you contribute to his campaign?

View attachment 903853

No contributions. Trump is on his own.
Every extra dollar I get goes to preps.
America is over!

trump general.jpg

Theguardfian.com has a great article that will clear up a lot of ignorance being thrown on the Board.

Since he is not as rich as he says ($2.3 bill to $10 bill) the fines will put a big dent in his wealth.

I imagine he will increase fund raising to pay the fines as well as his campaign.

Would you contribute to his campaign?

View attachment 903853
Americans will chip in . Why not help an America lover instead of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back