How will the GOP front runner handle the issue of ObamaCare?

just one look at the amount of debt it adds, the opposite of what they said, and people will see the light of the truth.

except for leftist, they hate the country and more debt is better to them

Yeah, lets have dirty food, air, water and no storm warning...Yeah, Let's let the 1% charge us a assload for a basic package of what we currently enjoy. Some government isn't your enemy..That is a fact.

Could we do better. Fuck yes, but think about it. I know for a fact that infrastructure, science and r&d isn't the cause of this debt...We spent more in the 80's on them.

Why without the federal government, we would all be dying in the streets!

Fear mongering is great fun, isn't it?

Say, if Cruz gets elected are you kids going to turn into obstructionists?
They're going to all become cannibals.

Trash the abortion known as ObamaCare, but put into place something far superior and far more beneficial to the Common Man, than what we see now.

OK. Like what? Single pay? Cool. That's what we should have had initially. Except the Dems wouldn't make that fight.
Well, that and the insurance companies were not interested in single payer. And when insurance companies spend the kind of money they do on politicians, if they (insurance companies) don't like something that effects them, it probably won't happen.

No single payer is the name of that song.

SO seeing as how Republicans like insurance companies as much as Dems do, what would be the Repubs idea for replacing Obamacare?

SO seeing as how Republicans like insurance companies as much as Dems do, what would be the Repubs idea for replacing Obamacare?

The answer to that question has been sounded out many times. But you and the left never listen, and if it was repeated again - you would just ask this same question a week later.

just one look at the amount of debt it adds, the opposite of what they said, and people will see the light of the truth.

Yeah, lets have dirty food, air, water and no storm warning...Let's let the 1% pay a assload for us to get a basic package of what we currently enjoy. Some government isn't your enemy..That is a fact.

Could we do better. Fuck yes, but think about it. I know for a fact that infrastructure, science and r&d isn't the cause of this debt...We spent more in the 80's on them.
Are you actually retarded?

You keep saying the dumbest shit, much of it has little to do with the op.

obama care has already added millions to our debt and with will add billions before it falls fully upon us

yall are just to fucking dumb to see it coming.

You're a retarded economic loser and that is a fact. See both can insult! Obamacare isn't perfect but if the cost of healthcare is slowing that isn't a bad thing. I believe it needs reforms but I believe it is just foolish to throw all of it away.

I think someone that doesn't understand that unregulated capitalism is bad for this country is even dumber. Unless of course, you're part of the 1% and in such case I can understand your point. ;)
you are retarded

sorry but thinking the ins industry isn't regulated would require complete retardation

the cost of prems didn't go down, the buck got passed on in the form of more debt

Yeah, lets have dirty food, air, water and no storm warning....

How does repealing ObamaCare result in that?

Obamacare will be rather easy to shut down while the House kills it. All Cruz has to do is cancel the 30+ EOs that Obama signed trying to save it. He can do that his first week in office.

What will you replace it with? There's good stuff in obamacare that the people support to a high percentage.
There is absolutely nothing good in Obamacare, regardless of people wanting free shit.

Obamacare will be dead in June when the Supreme Court strikes down the illegal subsidies. Whether the GOP will have the skill to navigate a complete rewrite is questionable at this point.

Yeah, lets have dirty food, air, water and no storm warning....

How does repealing ObamaCare result in that?
Dont you know? Any roll back of any regulation will have children dying in the streets of malnutrition and people drinking septic tank contents.

Forum List

Back