How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

We already have approved treatment…it’s just not what you want it to be.

And again, you skip the part about what about those who DON'T have the indicators.

The fact that YOU want to cite the study, but don't want to actually USE the information, and just let anyone who says the "Magic Words", be considered what they "identify as", shows that this is about ideology for you, not medicine.

Said the man that was happy to see "Science" cited, but immediately started ignoring it, when the information was actually, seriously addressed.
Bullshit! You're making that up! It appears that you have a strange and distoted idea of what science is. In no way did you "seriously address" anything of a scientific nature objectivley and honestly. All that you did was to brush it off as "ideological" and callously dismissed the reality that transpeople experience and need responsible help dealing with.

Last edited:
And again, you skip the part about what about those who DON'T have the indicators.

The fact that YOU want to cite the study, but don't want to actually USE the information, and just let anyone who says the "Magic Words", be considered what they "identify as", shows that this is about ideology for you, not medicine.
You continue to be hung up on "idicators" while ignoring the very real human aspect of the transgender experience. We have acknowledged the fact that transgenderism is not completely understood, so not being able to pin down the exact reasons for it is not reason write it off to "ideology" and dismiss the psycological needs of these people.

1. Ask him that, I'm not him.
2. Given that he was not quoting a previous post, he was likely responding to the OP.
3. The thread title is, "How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad?". That should give you a clue.

If I had to guess (and I do), I would say he was simply saying that liberals will always blame conservatives, no matter what, because they all have a common character flaw: They're unable to take responsibility for their actions. Has nothing to do with the existence of men pretending to be women or vice versa, and everything to do with the way liberals never take responsibility for their actions, in this case, forcing an agenda on America that will backfire badly.
WHAT fucing actions do we not take responsibility for? WHAT agenda are we forcing on America? Standing up for the rights of a minority, any minority is not forcing and adgenda. You are echoing the plaintif bleating of the racists who claimed that integration was forcing an agenda on Americal

Bullshit! You're making that up! It appears that you have a strange and distoted idea of what science is. In no way did you "seriously address" anything of a scientific nature objectivley and honestly. All that you did was to brush it off as "ideological" and callously dismissed the reality that transpeople experience and need responsible help dealing with.

I asked a question about an obvious implication of the study's findings.

And you libs ran away from it, like it grew a MAGA hat.

You continue to be hung up on "idicators" while ignoring the very real human aspect of the transgender experience. We have acknowledged the fact that transgenderism is not completely understood, so not being able to pin down the exact reasons for it is not reason write it off to "ideology" and dismiss the psycological needs of these people.

What about the "very human aspect" of people who liked the way society was, before you children decided that your wishful thinking was more important than what normal people wanted?

WHAT fucing actions do we not take responsibility for? WHAT agenda are we forcing on America? Standing up for the rights of a minority, any minority is not forcing and adgenda. You are echoing the plaintif bleating of the racists who claimed that integration was forcing an agenda on Americal
Not going down that road for the following reasons.

1. I'm not him. Ask him.
2. Your original question that I responded to is: "So how are the Liberals responsable for the existance of transpeople?", and that has no relation to this one, so this is as far as it goes.

Now, if you cared to admit your original question bears no relation to the topic at hand and is in fact a straw man argument, we can go down that road.

They do not have the right to expect society to remake itself to cater to their issues, nor to demand that we pretend to believe that they are actually what they want to be, instead of a member of the sex they actually ARE.

How is society remaking itself catering to their issues, unless you are placing them outside society, welcome in only marginal ways?

I think some of this comes down to whether we want to be an inclusive society or exclusive society, and when is something being pushed too far too fast for "society" to accept. Before transgender, it was gays, the disabled, women, racial minorities, religious minorities, divorce...and at each step of the way the ideas of what constituted appropriate and acceptable had to widen.

I think we are at that point now, do we accept or reject? Acceptance isn't partial or conditional, it is the same way you and I despite our differences, would accept each other as fellow people worthy of the same rights.

Ultimately, it comes down to rights. IMO, if you are talking about the rights of liberty and happiness, that means the right to be who you are.

We install curb cuts and braile signage, we have laws on access and on workplace and housing discrimmination in order to allow Americans to fully and equally enjoy their rights. Is that pandering?

There is nothing to stop you from choosing what pronoun to use or choosing who to associate with, and how, so I don't see how this actually would dirctly effect you other than outrage at ideas?

Right now, we are letting men crush women in sports, causing them real material harm, and sometimes, real PHYSICAL harm, in order to pander to these people and their ideological supporters.

FOR ONE LIMITED EXAMPLE, of how our response has gone WAY TO FAR.

Sports is the one area where I agree, it is problematic. It is not "going too far" so much as HOW can we address this in a way that respects rights of both groups fairly? Maybe we should instead try to look for solutions based on facts not fear?

For example:
It is a fact that men and women are very different physically in many ways. Some of that is present at birth, some of that is occurs during childhood, and a lot of that occurs from puberty on. The most striking differences for sports are physical. That is why we seperated them. We can both agree on this as a fact, right?

So going forward, the questions I have are this.

If a trans child recieves puberty blockers, is there any difference in sports ability later on?

If a person upon reaching adulthood then goes on to get hormone treatment, is there any difference?

If a person decides to transition in adulthood, and is on hormones, with testerone levels as low as a biological female, is there any difference in performance?

Males are not necessarily dominant in al sports, so which ones would be affected?

Has any research been done on any of this?

Without being able to answer those questions you can't firm a fair policy and I suspect that what is fair would be different among those subgroups.

Ultimately we are talking about a very tiny grouo of people. Transgender, not drag queens or cross dressers, but people with gender dysphoria, a specific diagnosis, no different than being blind or paraplegic.

So what if they don’t? That still doesn’t change how they feel. Why is it any concern of yours if someone transitions?

Just leave people be and no study is needed.

How is society remaking itself catering to their issues, unless you are placing them outside society, welcome in only marginal ways?

I think some of this comes down to whether we want to be an inclusive society or exclusive society, and when is something being pushed too far too fast for "society" to accept. Before transgender, it was gays, the disabled, women, racial minorities, religious minorities, divorce...and at each step of the way the ideas of what constituted appropriate and acceptable had to widen.

I think we are at that point now, do we accept or reject? Acceptance isn't partial or conditional, it is the same way you and I despite our differences, would accept each other as fellow people worthy of the same rights.

Those are two distinct and different ideas. Having rights, is very different from being accepted. NAZIS, have rights. THey are not accepted in society.

That you conflated them, is kind of telling.

"inclusive"? MY ASS. We are not exclusive. We are TRIBAL, and it is tearing this nation apart. We have regular race riots in teh streets at this point.

Ultimately, it comes down to rights. IMO, if you are talking about the rights of liberty and happiness, that means the right to be who you are.

We install curb cuts and braile signage, we have laws on access and on workplace and housing discrimmination in order to allow Americans to fully and equally enjoy their rights. Is that pandering?

There is nothing to stop you from choosing what pronoun to use or choosing who to associate with, and how, so I don't see how this actually would dirctly effect you other than outrage at ideas?

Sports is the one area where I agree, it is problematic. It is not "going too far" so much as HOW can we address this in a way that respects rights of both groups fairly? Maybe we should instead try to look for solutions based on facts not fear?

For example:
It is a fact that men and women are very different physically in many ways. Some of that is present at birth, some of that is occurs during childhood, and a lot of that occurs from puberty on. The most striking differences for sports are physical. That is why we seperated them. We can both agree on this as a fact, right?

So going forward, the questions I have are this.

If a trans child recieves puberty blockers, is there any difference in sports ability later on?

If a person upon reaching adulthood then goes on to get hormone treatment, is there any difference?

If a person decides to transition in adulthood, and is on hormones, with testerone levels as low as a biological female, is there any difference in performance?

Males are not necessarily dominant in al sports, so which ones would be affected?

Has any research been done on any of this?

Without being able to answer those questions you can't firm a fair policy and I suspect that what is fair would be different among those subgroups.

Ultimately we are talking about a very tiny grouo of people. Transgender, not drag queens or cross dressers, but people with gender dysphoria, a specific diagnosis, no different than being blind or paraplegic.

Your side is the one that is winning. YOUR side is the one making the rules. YOUR side can't seem to push for "acceptance" with any "conditions", such as NOT playing sports against biological women.

Maybe that is all it is. YOUR assumption that having rights, means being accepted completely and without conditions. ANY hesitation or resistant is TABOO.

So what if they don’t? That still doesn’t change how they feel. Why is it any concern of yours if someone transitions?

Just leave people be and no study is needed.

It changes the CAUSE of their feelings.

If the CAUSE of their feelings are different, then the response should probably be different.

Ummm...okay. The Official Leftist Opinion is that transwomen competing against ciswomen is perfectly fine.
That's is so the sir-girls can get transgender women out on the Title IX playing field to file their rape charges and sexual harassment suits and file restraining orders, mental health civil commitments and other service of process on them.

That's is so the sir-girls can get transgender women out on the Title IX playing field to file their rape charges and sexual harassment suits and file restraining orders, mental health civil commitments and other service of process on them.
1627131611718.png

Forum List

Back